It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yea. Me to. But I was waiting to be done first! I'm the guy with the life threatening heart condition who will stop his medication on your command! I just felt this tingeling sensation in my right foot. Has that been IT?
edit on 1-6-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
I already moaned about my life threatening heart condition a while back...
...still awaiting this healing boost of energy...- What do I have to do? More water? Should I stop my heart medication?

Don't stop drinking your heart meds, please.

You should go and meditate. Visualize your heart getting better/stronger. Be calm and try to focus your thoughts on your body healing your heart. And like the username says, just breathe. When the worst case scenario involves taking a nap then I say what have you got to lose?

Ash

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Am I too late? And can you heal a rift between two people?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

ok I need help with my right knee and my epilepsy and thank you even if you just tried.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What do I have to loose? In the worse case scenario??? Well, EVERYTHING !

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Or rather I should say any negativity between two people? Much appreciated. If you need deatils I can IM you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Call the blind, the humpbacks and the lepars. We got a healer at hand!
God! What fools we are, dying while we could BREATH!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If, and I am not being jaded, or critical, I accept your offer of healing a few things might be shown for your audience here on ATS.
A Placebo works by power of suggestion on part of the person being healed BELIEVES said Pill or Energy Sent Really has the Power to Heal.
They (Placebo) work a good amount of the time, enough to be statistically relevant in studies in the first place.
Something Happens in the Brain..

Our Question is Who Can Turn that Switch.
Healer, Placebo or the Sick Individual?
I think I could let my imagination soar with this Model of the Universe,,, and ''Pick up some of the Healing Sent" and It Measurably Be Effective for me to ''Feel"" the Difference. Cheaper and maybe as effective as Pharmacuetical Drugs, and other methods.

So,
Power of the Placebo Accepting Mind/Body Interaction at Work?
Charlatan, who wants groupies, attention and who knows what other forms of gratification are obtained doing such.??
True Gifted Healer able to transmit Health.

I will now go get my glass of water.

Easy Test,,, if I hallucinate, I will Report Right Back!! That could end some addictions,,,,, getting them addicted to a glass of Water energized over the Internet at ATS.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

please help me! my life is in shambles. i don"t know where to go from here. i don't know if i want to go on. help.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

With meditation there are no losers, friend. Good luck on your journey

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I thank the OP for the kind offer. Why look a gift horse in the mouth? I have my glass of water here.

Can you do anything for my liver, and for general body detoxification?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Healer, 10 days of extreem pain all over your body and you'd drop all your "skills" by the road side...-

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm back and after reading the responses, I'm amazed at how much detail strangers are willing to give out to a bunch of other strangers. (It's almost like people don't mind sharing what is supposed to be "privacy issues.")

Anyway, in my opinion, energy work (as per the OP --- "natural bio electromagnetic energy") is certainly real of which I've experienced something VERY real a few minutes after my first two replies last night.

No, amputees won't see limbs grow back. No, there is no promise for healing. No, this thread is not meant for medical advice or treatment: You know who you are. No, No, No!

Try to do your best as far as dealing with your physical/mental/emotional ailments: Get exercise (meaning get off the computer and keep active elsewhere), nourish properly, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Purpleman this thread is ray of light in a growing shadow. Your palace is magnificent. I stand with you 100%.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I suffer from night terrors for most of my life...it would be nice to have a peaceful dream just once....

since i have yet to find a solution...ill go out on a limb here and kindly ask you to
send some positive vibes my way please. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
I know a guy who swears

So do I !

I wonder if healing might be the answer ?

Whoops I messed up the quote function !
edit on 1-6-2011 by Qwenn because: error

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I have suffered from chronic back pain for over a decade...and have three herniated discs causing arthritic pain in vertebrate and nerve pain down legs. I had a laminectomy in my early twenties, but the pain came back four years ago and the only other option is a spinal fusion which I am trying to avoid because of my relatively young age.

Because of the opiate pain medication, I have also recently developed low testosterone which is not good for someone in their mid-thirties. If you can help me with both of these conditions I would be very grateful. Thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Okay Carlitos, we get it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Im usually a tad skeptical of this sort of thing, but i will go with it, as i really do need some healing at the moment. One question: can you send healing to others I know who need it more than me too, or would they have to read your thread and drink the water as well?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i got the job...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join