It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Why not..it can't hurt....I could really use a healing on my eyes. Better eye sight would be great... and no glasses.

added....And..please help all these people on here who are in much need of healing.. Thank you......
edit on 1-6-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i have systemic lupus, treated through invasive cancer drugs and steroids. any help would change my life. thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would deeply appreciate some healing for a throat injury I have. :-)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think you are a saint.

Carry on the jolly good work.

Amen to you....and all that willy nilly stuff.
edit on 1/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dear Purpleman,

Thanks for your help. Please help me with diabetes, high blood pressure and insomnia and help everone.

Again thanks,

Tom

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I am totally down for this healing.
I have so much wrong with my body it's not even funny. Horrible g.u.r.d.( or really bad acid relfux), acne, depression, anxiety, you name it.
Please, bring on the healin'.

edit on 6/1/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I would like to be healed by you. I am suffering from PTSD, Troubles Sleeping & I always feel tired.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am near sighted, I wish to never use contacts / glasses again...

Thank you for your grace

God Bless

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm probably too much of a rationalist to ever even waste my time with this kind of thing.

Problem is, people like me can't even feel better about a thing through "prayer".

But what if we knew someone who really, really needs "prayer" (for lack of a better word), because her case is considered "hopeless"?

Let's call her Veronica. Once upon a time, her long, long hair, could stop traffic. A decent person too, not just looks.

She got married, and has a couple of beautiful children. They're still rather young, oldest is just seven. The sweet child, he is just old enough to know that he will soon have no mother. And yet, she is his whole world.

Surrounded by people who care, and yet, they have sold her out to the cancer industry. Everyone always wants to believe their doctors you know.

With perhaps only a few weeks to live, this springtime was probably her last. Her lovely hair is but a memory, although her smile, while diminished, has not completely disappeared, quite yet.

As for me, well, what person past age 40 doesn't have a list of problems? But Veronica has already put my problems into perspective.

I only wish I could do something, anything to help her. But, it seems I can't.

Does "prayer", or healing energy work?

I have no idea, but if it did, I would hope that something, anything, finds it's way to Veronica.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello,

can you please heal me? I have some problems with my skin..

Thank you very much

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i would like 20/20 vision so i can see better and i would also love to gain some weight.. thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
if this stuff really works, isnt it a little dangerous getting this energy from someone you dont know and have never met..

That was my question, as well, on page 1 of this thread. Here it is:

Interesting post. Thumbs up if you are sincere.

I have a question:
How do I know that I am opening a connection to a positive healer and not a negative harmful entity?

He answered every person, even the ones who posted sarcastically and with intent to belittle. Even those who didn't even ask for his engery back. But he skipped me...and my question.

I believe that energy is a very powerful thing. We are all made of it and we are all surrounded by it. I believe that positive energy and negative energy both exist and that a person must be careful to whom (or what) they open a connection.

But maybe he just missed my question. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All in need hmmm.......

Well, you could start by helping the tornado victims, Im sure they could use a hand. Actually Japan could use healing too, but Im feeling patriotic so please start with the south.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would like to give you a virtual hug, and a warm thankyou for giving people hope.
I too could do with a little healing of positive energy and much confidence, There is a sadness in my family at the momment, plus a lot of stress. I am trying to heal my self through chi, and protect my sheild but.....
Im falling and slowly going back to sleep. The vibrations where i am is none exsisting. Please give me strengh.
Thankyou.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'll give this a try. I suffer from Murphy's Law. Even when staying positive and feeling things are getting better, seems like bad luck comes double fold. If you can help with that, I would be greatly appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello Purpleman, I would love if you could send me some real positive energy. It's definitely something I'm lacking and would appreciate it more than you know, thank you and all the best.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wouldn't mind some help with my depression issues. Getting a glass of water now. And if nothing else a large glass of water will clear some nasties from my system.

*Gulp*

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello!

I could use some good energy. I came from nothing to having a great job and make really good money, but somehow, I always get set up to struggle. One thing happens, then the next....and I'd like to just have a year or two of good financial luck :-).

Also, a friend of mine's mother in law, who is the most caring and giving person ever, has been almost killed by throat cancer. She can't even talk now. Her name is Lori. Please send some good energy in her direction, as she deserves it more than I.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have a throat/tonsil inflammation; hate doctors and don't want surgery..care to help I'm open-minded

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'll take some healing please.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join