It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by molevan1212

hi mole,

not to be a thread stealer, but i discovered my healing abilities while in meditation, and the first thing i healed on myself was a growth in my sinus cavities. I had a deviated septum repaired, while undergoing surgery on a fibrosis tumor that was growing in my nasal cavity and i could see it in the back of my throat. they didn't get it all. i could see some of it returning in my throat, and they did a scope and said i had a pollup or two still remaining..
I discovered my healing ability while in meditation. you have it too. the long and short of it is that by focusing my energy on healing myself, breathing in healing , exhaling anything negative, the pollups disappeared. i discovered reiki shortly after. intent is everything! think positive,live as if you are healed,give of yourself to help everyone your able. your energy and purpleman' s together will help your situation.

blessings

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Can't pass up this offer! If I could eliminate My joint issues... Ah, man! And any possible other illnesses.

I will wait ten minutes to drink my water...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I could use some, been feeling down lately. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

That's too bad that no one took you up on your offer...that would've been interesting.

I wonder if you could tell me what problem I've been having with my health? I'm not sure how that works exactly, but it's a fairly large issue, so it might be picked up on easier than something small..?
Also, if you or purpleman would like to send healing energy my way, I would be very grateful.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

energy sent. as for my experiment, thanks for asking. i will do a reading of your energy when i am able to sit for an hour. it will be tonight MST. i don't want to take this lightly and will report on anything i sense.blessings.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh man could I use some of that, Thank you for this and I hope helping us will help you in any way appropriate bless you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes please me and my wife.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello friend.
I would love to get some healing done!
and I believe manymany on this site would do too..
So many that I fear that you would have to heal up over your ears!
though I hope it's not over your capacity..

What I want to say with this is this, that I do believe there are many other people in the world in bigger need of healing than myself and probably than many on this forum aswell...

So, if I were you I would try to give all my energy possible, instead of giving it to the people in this thread to try to heal THE WORLD!

That aswell, is in a way to heal all people aswell as we are all one and part of Gaia.

In love and light
peace!

ONE is all and all is ONE

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello Purple Man,

I have just came down with a severe case of an illness. It is causing me great pain and anxiety.

Please send your healing powers my way. I will update with any positive changes.

Namaste,

Lucent
edit on 1-6-2011 by lucentenigma because: added content

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just got some wisdom teeth extracted. Healingz please! I'm drinking vegetable broth hope this is ok.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

though i sense a touch of mockery i'll take the time to reply:

if TCOTBIP find out you have any real talent at it, they will "tax" you with life-long service to them . refuse and they will seriously F U up.

big time.

take it from someone whose been there.

WTH,

OP do you have any experience dealing with The Dark Night of the Soul? or curses?

former Master Astral Projector, i've been "grounded"by the aforementioned.
20 yrs now.
i don't post about the places and times i've been or the things i've seen, because thinking too much about it increases my depression.
edit on 1-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 1-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

i do hope you are taking appropriate measures to rid yourself of of the negative energies you are removing from others.

if not or are unaware of the need to

u2u me for some pretty good books.

edit on 1-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: removed double post and posted something else.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Thats a bit odd that no one took you up on the offer.There must have been some incredible political or environmental events going on at that time, focusing others somewhere else.
Anyway, I have Issues you can heal , you can pick one and go for it! Goodluck with the experiment.Im sure there will be plenty of offers now.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Please heal whatever it is that keeps me overweight, be it physical or mental. Also, my atrial firbillation, diabetes, hernieated discs, and joint problems. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Please help me gain the will to excersize more
Aaaand...Maybe my nearsightness?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi there,

I could do with some help with my insides please

2nd line (lets hope its a healing one )

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There are so many more that need your help more than I do, so just forget about my post on page 11 and help these who are needier.

And maybe some others who are healers on here help you with this.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey there Purp heal me up!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Am I the only one disgusted with this guy? Offering "healing powers" to sick people is about as low as giving a poverty stricken family $20,000 in fake bills.

You cannot heal people. If anyone needs to be healed, it's you... you should be in a mental hospital.

I don't know who to feel more sorry for... the mentally unstable OP, or the people that actually believe he has magic healing beamz.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi. I'm suffering from aggressive late-stage cancer. The chemotherapy isn't working and my condition has gotten a lot more serious over the past few weeks. I don't know what to do. If you could send me so Natural Bio Electromagnetic Energy, that might help.

Thanks. Paul.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join