It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
purpleman,

Congratulations on your success in getting people to open up to the idea of distance healing. I offered my services to do the same a while back in a similar topic here on ATS, but no one took me up on it. Check out the post.

reply posted on 23-10-2009 @ 02:26 AM by jgarcya
greetings ATS,

I am an energy healer. I have never charged for my services, but have been given donations. we all have this ability to connect with chi, ki, or universal lifeforce energy.

I want to keep this short, and not about me. I am proposing that we attempt an experiment.

I am able to distance heal, as well as heal in person. I will offer my services for free to one person. I have to keep it to one person, only because i need to focus on their energy alone.

Though i have done distance healings before, i have never done any large scale public display/experiment like this before. I have faith in the universe. It will provide.

There has to be a few guidelines.

1)I need this person's permission.

They have to ask me to heal them. I have to clarify that i do no healing. I am not the source, only a conduit. I allow the recipient to connect with the universal lifeforce energy. they have to want it, and allow the energy to do what it needs to do. I benefit just like them.

2)this is not a joke. please take it and me seriously until you have reason to doubt me. I am human and am potentially putting myself out for ridicule.

3)for those of you that already know of this ability to heal ourselves and others, I ask that you pray for my protection, envelope me with healing white light, ask that your healing angels and guides and my healing angels and guides are able to accomplish our goal in healing this person.

4)I propose that i pick the person to be healed. please i do not want any symptoms discussed, by anyone that is interested. this is due to experimental purposes only. I would like to do a distance scan on that person first, then tell them if i can sense where their problem is. i am thinking this will help authenticate the experiment. I am thinking about picking from a short list.

5)sometimes healing can be a long process. It can range from minutes to days or even years. I propose for experiment sake we keep it to something small that is measurable. I am open to discussion. on how to evaluate the healing process.

for example, find me someone that has a doctors appointment in a few days or a week. see if i can't help them have improved symptoms before their visit. see if i can help relieve someone pain, or calm their mood or spirit.

6)I am willing to discuss a little bit about how to do this experiment in an accurate scientific way, but ultimately it is up to me. I need to feel in the right energy mode or moment and i need to be in a safe, grounded, stress free environment. so timing is up to me.

thanks for your time. blessings, namaste.

Unlike you purpleman, i had no replies. I offer my services to you to help increase your energy. i guess my approach to do it in a type of scientifically controlled experiment was rejected by the ATS community. Blessings to you and all that give up themselves for others.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i could use some clean energy which removes bad energy's, stuff that causes cancer and so... Please make met healthy :p

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well done on your thread Purpleman. Nice to seem some honest giving.

Hopefully some people will feel a positive change!!

Everybody needs healing.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

If at first you dont succeed...try again.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am a cancer survivor. Diagnosed at 18. At first I was treated with conventional chemotherapy, but that was only going to kill me before killing the cancer. So, I cured myself through alternative medicines. I am cancer free now, but I wouldn't mind some extra help in recovery and prevention of the cancer ever reoccurring.
Hey, it can't hurt

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

i would like your healing please i have an spinal cord injury from a car crash in 2004 and am still bound to a wheelchair however i have not gave up hope and believe ill walk again someday

thankyou very much purpleman

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don´t know what has happened but something has, I have never felt as relaxed and pain free in a long time
many thanks purple man

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I have some liver problems that I've been told are not treatable, so a little healing energy would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
please if u can help me, help me get rid of my acne and the marks it left in my face, I've been so depressed because of it, god bless you and your family

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
lol double post

edit on 1/6/11 by elpistolero1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I may sound like a narcissist asking this, but my acne is killing me both mentally and physically. I've tried everything but it just won't go away, is there anyway you can help with that? thank you for posting this thread by the way, your sincerity and generosity is warming!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

nothing is untreatable, unless your dead. focus your energy on your liver. live as if you are healed now. avoid anything that poisons the liver. look into Gerson therapy. meditate. you can heal yourself. other's energy can help release blockages.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you can help, I'd love to have my finances cleared up as well as do well on my finals
thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I could always use some healing. I have chronic back and other joint pain. I also have smoked for a long time so im sure my lungs could use it as well. Thanks for this. I have seen the power of water and such an offer is always very welcome. Thanks so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Purpleman, Purpleman, what have you started ....
Now you have to live up to this ...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Purpleman can you please help me. I've had sinus problems for the past two years that no doctor has been able to figure out. If you could please help me that would be awsome. Thanks Mole

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Greetings!

I was wondering if you could send some healing this way! Having general body pains (esp back, shoulders, and hips) and stomach issues. Not sure what's going on. Also a very light smoker, so a lung touch up couldn't hurt! *Shame shame, I know* Also, trying to work on my spirit self, so some positive vibes to flush the rest of this negative energy out!!

Also some healing for my daughter if possible. She is to young to understand to drink the whole glass of water. She has had a few staph infections as of lately, working as of lately to get that immune system good and strong!!

Thank you so much

Will post any results later!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Can I get a heal too? Just overall good health, maybe focus most of the energy on my liver. Lots of past drinking probably hasn't helped it much.

Deebo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hi Purpleman i beleive all this. please could you send me some mental and phisical energy as i am a little down as i could be losing my job, and worried as i have a family to support. also carnt seem to shift some pain in my back,arm and eye. many thanks brother.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have a bad back, Please make my bad disk heal above my fusion at L-5 S-1. Three are bulging and causing me ridiculous pain 24/7 that im on permanent pain meds for so I can have a life. All from a car accident after I had the fusion done. My luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join