It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Thank you! Sending it now

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I am sending you energy now! Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Thanks! Seems my headache (from my eyes hurting, lol) is starting to ease away.
kinda weird, like the headache is trying to fight back. We shall see

link   
For anyone who is interested, I am doing this because I was inspired by my teacher. Here is a quote from the speech he gave that inspired me, in audio format: hamburgerroll.tumblr.com...

link   
reply to post by showintail

I'm doubling you up tonight!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I felt it and I tried my best to channel it to the vets office where he is. It was strong and like an arch from you to him through me. THANK YOU!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURPLEMAN
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I'm sending you lots of energy now. If your back is in pain, try this stretch. Stand on your tippy toes and try to touch your toes, come back up, extend your arms high and lean back, come back up once again and move your arms from side to side like your chopping the air, this will alleviate the center of your spine. Also, whenever possible lay backwards on a hill, with your feet up and head down.

Thanks again, I'll try he stretch as well.

Please don't misinterpret the question, but is any energy possible for our dog though? He really means the world to my daughter and myself. While I won't go into too many details, the fact that he came to us is quite significant to both of us.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Thank you PURPLEMAN
I cant belive it but its helping my body feels cold and the pain is going away but i still feel it in my legs alot from my knees to my feet can you help with that?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

About this: I am one of the 99.9% of smokers that want to quit. I will take your advise and follow your plan. I will let you know how it works for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I would like to be healed please. I want to feel happy again, I want my asthma to go away and to be fit again. I know these things require work on my part. But I need a little push

-Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Thank you very much. I just drank my water slowly and purposefully to seal your gift. And, thank you
for the three months of care. My household has 2 puppies, 4 weeks and 4 days old litter of new puppies that don't show any signs, who need to make it a few days more...Then they will get some shots... We need them to live through this, as well as Toby. Greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't believe this one bit, but I'll bite anyway. I have a major oesophagus problem. Of course, according to doctors, there's nothing wrong with me even though I rarely get to eat a meal without food getting stuck on the way down. Very annoying in restaurants. I'm taking that glass of water now...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Love the quote. Love the echo! Love the message. Love the language..
THANKS AGAIN!.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is very interesting!

I have come to believe this past year that we are ALL connected by this energy. That it is in us and around us but we (most of us) have lost the ability to 'tap' into it. It is called different things by different cultures; to me it is the holy spirit, love and LIFE.

I think we all have this ability and it is real.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we were to all share in this healing love all the time?

I have physical issues of my own...but believing, feeling this incredible power that is part of us all helps. I feel that we are are ALL stronger when connected though....so if you would like to extend yourself in my direction..
hopefully it will flow both ways!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Help me by healing my body and my mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Please send me healing energy I am very sick

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Good evening PURPLEMAN, this is a bit much I understand and I've got a whole bottle of water I will thoroughly drink and enjoy after I reply. So, basically, my girlfriend has no luck and is always negative about everything. I don't know if you can help such a condition but I figured I'd try. I know this isn't for me as much as it is her but I'm still hoping maybe you might be able to help a bit. Either that or my lower left back down to my knee hurts a bit too - but that I can actually live with that heh, I will be grateful with anything you can do to help. I will also check out that link further up on the 4th page. Interesting thread - thank you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I'd like some healing energy to help with nearsightedness and losing weight. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Wow, I hope I'm not too late, I could always use some healing energy, I hope you read my reply.

Looking forward to feeling it, I have my water ready !

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well I'm willing to try anything, so give me your best shot if you please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join