It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true best video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I see a lot new post with titles such the best ufo video etc. But to me nothing beats this one filmed during NASA Space Shuttle STS-80 Mission. Thanks to Martin Stubbs!

I have watched this video with my jaws wide open over and over again. And people can tell me all they want, this is the smoking gun. This cannot be debunked. No balloons, ice particles, space junks, satellites, swamp gas or whatever can explain this incredible phenomena happening here. This is an intelligent form of life at work here. What it is exactly? Who knows.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Definitely cool videos, but from your title "true best video", I was expecting like a 1080p HD video of a ufo coming down and people coming out or something lol
Really interesting how they form a circle and blink. That can't be natural

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Yeah I mean, you see them light up into balls and then fly off again! I mean wow..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You know, I've seen this posted before, but not this exact copy. The one I saw was heavily edited and whoever uploaded the video decided to put words all over it explaining what was going on. It was really, really annoying, and I kinda brushed it off as some craze-o trying to making me see something that wasn't there.

But, now that I can see the unedited, un-opinionated version I will admit it looks rather spooky. If it is ET, it almost looks like they wanted to be seen. Do you think they where trying to get the attention of the astronauts?

Very thought provoking. Star for sharing!

Edit: Also, it would be great if it was in HD! I never understand that about NASA. They have huge, expensive projects, and they insist on filming everything with a handicam. Intentional?
edit on 31-5-2011 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is another UFO Video from Melbourne Austrailia that is eerily similar to the Phoenix lights. This video was released today, 5/31/11

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This has been debunked over and over again! Hoax!
....Oh crap, forgot to log into my debunker account, the jig is up!

But seriously, this is one of my top ten favorite videos for sure, it is great footage indeed

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

That's a great video. More proof than most of the ones I see on here these days. I wasn't as drop-jawed as you were, as I've seen plenty of videos similar this, though I really liked the first one where they form a circle.

I was actually most intrigued by the commentary about how they flock to lightning storms. It seems a pretty reasonable explanation that they are harvesting energy. I guess Earth is an interstellar gas station.
It makes me wonder what could've been, had Tesla gained more notoriety and acceptance in his time... or today for that matter. Thanks a lot JP Morgan

edit on 5/31/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

This may be a lttile off topic but when scientists and skeptics etc tell us that objects flotaing through space as seen in this video are space junk or ice crystals, why are they not suggesting that NASA and others should be doing something about it?

For example; has NASA ever said anything about collecting this space junk and doing something with it because one would imagine that it would represent a navigational hazard for space craft would it not? How fast do space scraft fly? How fast is the space junk and ice crystals travelling?

Why arn't the skeptics and scientiss suggesting that NASA should harvest these crystals and use them as a source of water on space stations or, if they are other chemcials, using them for some other useful purpose?

According to the scientists and skeptics theres an awful lot of "space junk" and "ice crystals" up there that presents a risk to the space craft and also to the lives of the astronoughts.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
Why arn't the skeptics and scientiss suggesting that NASA should harvest these crystals and use them as a source of water on space stations or, if they are other chemcials, using them for some other useful purpose?

On any given mission, how much do you think is actually formed?

Originally posted by bussoboy
According to the scientists and skeptics theres an awful lot of "space junk" and "ice crystals" up there that presents a risk to the space craft and also to the lives of the astronoughts.

Have you researched why it does not pose a great threat to operations?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
This cannot be debunked.

Why not?

No balloons, ice particles, space junks, satellites, swamp gas or whatever can explain this incredible phenomena happening here.

Why not?

This is an intelligent form of life at work here. What it is exactly? Who knows.

You don't know what it is, therefore it is an intelligent form a life. That is quite the contradictory statement.

edit on 31-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I never know wht to trust in the space shuttle footage alot of things could be well lots of hings ...debris, ice etc !
So wouldn't say it was the best !
Anyways one of my favourites is this one especially when he switches to NV and you see the water and
where these things were in relation !

Peace

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm sure JimOberg will be along shortly to give you his informed analysis.
This is the most comprehensive analysis to date and explains the anomaly in great detail.STS-80 UFO

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow!
I always few these videos as space junk or ice crystals,but this time
I don't know.
They appear,move into position and appear to descend some.
They also appear to line up.
Lots of cover from below using the cloud cover from the storm.
I just wish that a time and date,with coordinates were available.
S&F for you!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I also think that this video is the most interesting, but could you please point to what do you this is a "smoking gun"? And why does it mean that there's any intelligence involved?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

If you go to the link above time,date and coordinates are available.
edit on 31-5-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
I'm sure JimOberg will be along shortly to give you his informed analysis.
This is the most comprehensive analysis to date and explains the anomaly in great detail.STS-80 UFO

The anonymous comment below the article by Jim Orberg goes into great detail about that mission.
Unfortunately I can not cut and paste this comment.

Thanks,I saw that as you were posting.
edit on 31-5-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Do you have a snipping tool? if not would you like me to post the snip is it the coordinates you would like?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Yes,that would be great!
I would also like to know if there were any sightings during that time frame,was it 1996??
It would be awesome to compare those.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Im sorry guys, but they are obviously mistaken interpretations .
The last one over the lakes are two guys para-sailing behind a speed boat, they are flashing torchs as they fly along. The gentlemen filming, may have ingested some psycotropic syntectic material, that distorted their perspective...Dudes.

The Shuttle video is obviously a flock of geese that got lifted thru the vortex of a storm and were flying in large circular flocks above the cloud line at 35,000 feet, the sun reflected off their feathers and they looked like they were flashing....Its simple.

The first video, the circular formation is obviously water vapour, caused by an Astronaut sneezing while the video was being taken, thru the phenomenon of "Logans Algorithmic indentation", the drops of moisture formed a circle near a cold object, in this case the port hole window, and the blinking effect was simply the reflection of the interior lights on the water particles, magnifyed by the zoom factor of the Zeta 491 video instrument.......No mystery at all.

What'da ya reckon!! Could I get a Job at NASA too?????

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If I hear the word "Dude" one more time.........................
But seriously, nice video

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join