It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true best video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Here is what I came up with on that date December 1,1996. From National UFO Reporting Center

Occurred : 12/1/1996 21:00 (Entered as : 12/01/96 9:00 pm ?) Reported: 4/8/2000 07:57 Posted: 2/11/2003 Location: Seattle (West), WA Shape: Triangle Duration:1-2 minutes My dad and I saw a UFO at night when we where looking at the stars. The sky was totally clear no clouds what so ever..My dad and I where looking at the sky and a triangle object with 3 white lights on each of the 3 angles and it also had 1 red light in the middle. I hovered around the sky (not up close but close enough). Then all of the sudden dissappered. My dad was in the military and told me it wasn't a Stealth Bommer like my other family members thought..A few days later I found a mark on my thight that was never there before. It was a triangle made with 3 tiny red dots. I don't know for sure if there is a connection but I think there is.

Occurred : 12/1/1996 19:38 Reported: 12/2/1996 11:50 Posted: 3/21/2003 Location: Kansas City, MO Shape: Duration:15 sec. The caller and his brother were at the corner of 59th and College in downtown Kansas City, headed to the south. They saw a "big ball coming from east and headed west-south-west, in horizontal flight. It wesnt across the sky and disappeared across the horizon. The object appeared to be white in front, bluish in the middle, and red in the back. It left a trail, it was flying horizontally, and when it disappeared, the trail behind it suddenly disappeared. It was smaller that the appearance of a full moon. No sound was mentioned by the observer/caller. They called Ritchie-Gabour AFB and the local FAA office, both of whom gave them our number.

Occurred : 12/1/1996 23:30 Reported: 12/2/1996 13:04 Posted: 3/11/2003 Location: Wrightwood Mtn., CA Shape: Light Duration: Young man was sitting in a parking lot near "Wrightwood Mountain" (?), when he suddenly noticed a bright red flare in the distance. When the caller began to leave the parking lot, the flare suddenly grew brighter, and it began to move. He pulled off the road, at which time the red light faded again, then grew bright again, and then moved off in the direction of "Wrightwood Mountain." (?) The object looked like a circular red flare, it had no tail, it gave off no smoke, and it made no sound. He called local radio stations and newspapers to see if there had been other reports, but learned of none.

Occurred : 12/1/1996 22:36 Reported: 12/21/1996 17:52 Posted: 3/21/2003 Location: Columbia, MO Shape: Light Duration:10 min. SUMMARY: Little ship circling Big ship. Over eastern,Columbia MO. Dember first I was traveling eastbound on Clark LN. When I noticed a bright light, traveling slowly to the south of my location,approx.one-half mile away.The object appeared to be rotating because I saw different colored lights repeating.I.E.(red, green, blue,and orange.).This wasn't enough to really catch my eye though.It was the much smaller object that was flying around itIt was flying and manuvering around it at about 1.5 timesper second.The objects were traveling westbound,simultaniously.I wanted to report it sooner, but my girlfriend said that I,just imagined it. I didn't. I watched it for about 5 minutes,an then they just took off in a flash. And nothing was there.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Snip of Trajectory data.

Daily plan ground targets

www.realufos.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">source

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So,there were reported sightings at that time of the vid of sts.
Great research on your part.
I wish I had the time,but I don't.
This could be a very important discovery,if it holds up.
Good work!

At 2:39 in the video,you see a large circle appear and then a smaller one comes out from it.

Occurred : 12/1/1996 22:36 Reported: 12/21/1996 17:52 Posted: 3/21/2003 Location: Columbia, MO Shape: Light Duration:10 min. SUMMARY: Little ship circling Big ship. Over eastern,Columbia MO. Dember first I was traveling eastbound on Clark LN. When I noticed a bright light, traveling slowly to the south of my location,approx.one-half mile away.The object appeared to be rotating because I saw different colored lights repeating.I.E.(red, green, blue,and orange.).This wasn't enough to really catch my eye though.It was the much smaller object that was flying around itIt was flying and manuvering around it at about 1.5 timesper second.The objects were traveling westbound,simultaniously.I wanted to report it sooner, but my girlfriend said that I,just imagined it. I didn't. I watched it for about 5 minutes,an then they just took off in a flash. And nothing was there.

edit on 31-5-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
This has been debunked over and over again! Hoax!
....Oh crap, forgot to log into my debunker account, the jig is up!

But seriously, this is one of my top ten favorite videos for sure, it is great footage indeed

Since you don't refer to either the OP video or the video presented in the post before yours I have to assume this is a pat reply, cut and pasted from your debunker account! You give yourself away since almost all the truth is said in jest.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You have sparked my interest on sightings for this date it seems that the best data base for this sort of information is being worked on here I'm betting there are more. Someone, somewhere looked up in the sky that night and saw something if not the STS itself.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Its terrific! Can't wait to hear the space ice explaining the clearly circular formation of all these blobs of lights and the plasma ball that descended toward the middle and then lit up. While watching it float softly into the dead center of the circle the other lights were forming and seem to vanish - I said if this thing reappears in the center of this circle of lights, I will be impressed, and it did and I was.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Are they any experts on how space on here...noooo?.., then we can assume they are NOT anything but natural..can we.

Hoping they are alien spacecraft does not make them so.

It is a fine video...but of what?

Space is beautiful and we have no clue what goes on up there...I don't and make no claims as to what these are...so should neither of you...

I just can't stand it when people view things they do not understand and make wild assumptions.
edit on 31-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yes and my interest has also been increased as I have always been a big ufo buff,of of as lately,been very,very disappointed.
But now,what we need is some collaboration on info from different perspectives that coincide with each other.
Looking forward to further research into this and other possible incidents.
This is what ATS is all about.
A little detective work goes a long ways.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Are they any experts on how space on here...noooo?.., then we can assume they are NOT anything but natural..can we.

Hoping they are alien spacecraft does not make them so.

It is a fine video...but of what?

Space is beautiful and we have no clue what goes on up there...I don't and make no claims as to what these are...so should neither of you...

I just can't stand it when people view things they do not understand and make wild assumptions.

No wild assumptions,just observations.
Care to explain your view point on what they are.
We are free to offer our opinions and speculate.
Clarify for us please so that we may understand what we are seeing.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Its space junk illuminating off the sun.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Did you not read where I stated I had no clue,,,but since no experts on astronomical occurrences in space are on here we can not assume they are anything but natural.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by dadgad

It could be space junk,but space junk usually keeps moving and spins,giving off a flashing appearance.
These objects suddenly appear,move to a spot,stay there and diminish,as if they moved further into the atmosphere.
You see other objects doing what space junk would be expected to do,even a meteor zooms by.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Did you not read where I stated I had no clue,,,but since no experts on astronomical occurrences in space are on here we can not assume they are anything but natural.

I read you had no clue.
Thanks for your opinion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I read you had no clue.
Thanks for your opinion.

Like yourself....

By the way you what type of expertise do you have to be answering about how stuff reacts in space?

Just wondering because you are answering a question to a post made about the sun glittering off stuff.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

This stuff really isn't important. Why waste the money and space to film stuff in HD that doesn't matter

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Debunkers,come make your stand on what these objects are.
I am all ears and open minded.
If these objects that are filmed from above and than witnessed from below,than we may,I say MAY have something.
Nothing concrete here.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by dadgad

It could be space junk,but space junk usually keeps moving and spins,giving off a flashing appearance.
These objects suddenly appear,move to a spot,stay there and diminish,as if they moved further into the atmosphere.
You see other objects doing what space junk would be expected to do,even a meteor zooms by.

I know 18% more then George w Bush SR and nasa combined..its nothing ,trust me.
but your entitiled to your own opinion which is what it is.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I read you had no clue.
Thanks for your opinion.

Like yourself....

By the way you what type of expertise do you have to be answering about how stuff reacts in space?

Just wondering because you are answering a question to a post made about the sun glittering off stuff.

I have no expertise in these kind of things,but after many years of observing these kind of videos
I have yet to see something like this.
Just my humble observation,nothing more.
Take it as it is.
I will not argue about this anymore,just will sit back and see how it plays out.
Enjoy.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have done my fair share of UFO debunking in search of simple truth. As for this video I find it very intriguing in the sense that the objects appear to be in some type of formation.

Why can't debris form a sort of formation?

In the vacuum of space it could and along with the sensitivity of these particular cameras it could cause these visual phenomenon.

I just wish one of these object would have broken formation and darted off! Then I would be wowed.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I agree,I'm a bit of a skeptic myself,
just waiting for the WOW factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join