It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true best video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Was great seeing the OP vid again...I know this particular video ( or a ' version' of) has been discussed in at least one other thread here sometime last year.
Is there a link to the NASA original or is that a stupid question.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
You don't know what it is, therefore it is an intelligent form a life. That is quite the contradictory statement.

edit on 31-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Problem is, space debris or ice particles do not create formations in the lower atmosphere, holding orbit and blinking at each other.

I've always found these things fascinating.

If I had to hazard a guess, a sort of creature that evolved in the very high atmosphere that doesn't rely on oxygen, but electricity - up there it's a buffet. Low orbit jellyfish space thingos.

And I've said it before so I'll say it again, if we can find life in 100C ocean floors in volcanic sulfuric vents that thrive, if we can have life that live in extremes within the earth eating sulfuric acid, if we can have creatures that emit their own light, have no eyes, and were unknown before the past decade, then we certainly cannot rule out a form of life that has evolved in the upper atmosphere.

As the guy in the video said, they appear attracted to electricity. What was going on with the Tether incident? A crapload of static electricity, and a million bits of SUDDEN ice particles swarm it.

Regardless if they are out of focus ice crystals, ufo's, moon minnows or electric earth manowars, at least this footage is REAL and not some idiots attempts at CGI, with the associated hoard of 16 year old's telling everyong how wrong they are that it's cgi.

edit on 1/6/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I just wish that a time and date,with coordinates were available.
S&F for you!

STS-80 was a Space Shuttle mission flown by Space Shuttle Columbia. The launch was originally scheduled for 31 October 1996, but was delayed to 19 November for several reasons

November 19 1996.

Wiki

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I read some debunkers hear. I wont answer to them personally.

Its not space junk, ice or whatsoever. Just look at it. A circular translucent object flies towards earth...then lights up like ''wham'' and shape-shifts into a big orb hanging above a thunderstorm and then returns to its original shape and flies off into space. I mean ... hello? What is wrong with you debunkers, you are like a disease here on the net.

And there any many more of them. Many more things flying around that speed up and slow down. Its just completely insane.

Anyway, this is from 1993 if im correct.

Anyone really interested should download The Secret Nasa Tapes by Martin Stubbs. Its 1,5 hour of this kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

No there isnt. These were recorded from nasa live transmissions. Nasa never re-airs them. People down on planet earth record them personally.

Martin Stubbs recorded this one. Check him out, a very nice guy. There are some interviews with him around.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodKilla
Here is another UFO Video from Melbourne Austrailia that is eerily similar to the Phoenix lights. This video was released today, 5/31/11

Melbourne has very hilly areas. Seems to me to be lights on the side of a large hill in the background...

Nice try though to whoever filmed that

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Great video! I know there is a lot of activity happening above our planet and its great to see video of it once again.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Its not space junk, ice or whatsoever. Just look at it. A circular translucent object flies towards earth...then lights up like ''wham'' and shape-shifts into a big orb hanging above a thunderstorm and then returns to its original shape and flies off into space. I mean ... hello? What is wrong with you debunkers, you are like a disease here on the net.
Well said sir!
The only reason the masses are so oblivious to the alien presence is because they are so uneducated (particularly in non-mainstream topics). This is probably the best NASA footage of a UFO, but not the best footage from all UFO footage available, but as already stated, NASA footage obviously isn't going to be CGI.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
To me it looks like normal ice particles that are falling into the path of light .. so if there's a bright light being emitted from the shuttle and then an ice particle floats into view and then into the path of light, it will absolutely appear to light up that way .. as the shuttle gets further, the furthers particles in that circle "go out" .. but the outer ring and the one in the center stays lit.. that is consistent with what I'm suggesting..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Interesting, some of this looks similar to footage used in a video i saw years back "nasa ufos" or "the case for nasa ufos" something like that. It used the now famous footage of the tether that broke loose, and what appears to be giant pulsating spheres or something, floating around it.

the video I watched spent what seemed like 2 hours going into the "science" of what these things could be. Never really touching on the basic camera focus issues you'll have in space, and with a tiny almost invisible object, close enough to the camera, with the focus way way out into space if not infinity, you'll get that same effect.

I basically ignored the rest of the content once they started making huge basic mistakes like that.

This video, as I said, reminds me of that and parts of this quite possibly were included. This is strange indeed. I, as someone coming from a science stand point, am not willing to assume these things are intelligent creatures, or ships, there is no science to back that up, so it's not a case solving answer. It is indeed a possible solution and shouldn't be ruled out completely.

Right at the very beginning of this clip you'll see what I'll refer to as a ghost image, what looks like an orb but extremely translucent, passing from right to left going towards earth. This is the exact thing I talked about above, a tiny ice particle, close to the camera, with the camera focusing far away, appears huge and in some cases self luminescent and translucent.

that's about the only thing I can safely "debunk" in this video. The other objects that appear in formation, and hold it, have me baffled. What are the chances of random space debris holding a pattern like that? And this isn't a bad game of connect the dots, the formation is clear as day. What natural phenomena could account for this?

I really don't know. but it doesn't appear to be ice crystals and focus issues to me, there are objects in the clip. The nature of them is beyond my ability to comment on. One thing to consider is this is taking place near thunder and lightening storms. That could be the answer right there, some natural phenomena related to high amounts of static charge in the atmosphere. This could also be exactly what some posters are suggesting, creatures or ships harvesting this build up of energy.

edit on 1-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
debunk this:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
These low-light sensitive B&W cameras were focused on the receding horizon to observe lighting events under rare light conditions during the orbit.The objects seem to appear as the orbit moves into the sunlight.
To me these objects appear to be close to the camera and very small I even see a twinkle as some tumble through space.
Although the seeming formation is strange none of the objects move independently of each other and their trajectory is consistent with normal space debris that accompany every shuttle mission.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Melbourne has very hilly areas. Seems to me to be lights on the side of a large hill in the background...
Nice try though to whoever filmed that

Very true. When I drive a long the M1 on the way back to the Peninsula, and I look left out toward the Dandenong Ranges, quite often I've seen lights that are on the mountain. If it's dark enough, it's easy to mistake them for something much more exotic.

Nice theory Nomad451!

IRM

edit on 1/6/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Problem is, space debris or ice particles do not create formations in the lower atmosphere, holding orbit and blinking at each other.

Of course they do, in that to human perception they will. Any group of objects can appear to form a pattern; or should we assume the constellations were intelligent? And objects with a reflective surface tumbling over its own axis will appear to blink.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by scojak

no you all have it wrong they are here to check on their burger and fried chicken outlets they use human body fat to power their ships when someone has eaten enough fries burgers and chicken they're abducted

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
debunk this:

Thanks, I was scrolling to see if anyone would post this one. Some more space junk and ice chrystals! LOL

I've seen both (OP's vid) of these debunked, but the logic was really, REALLY illogical.

This "tether incident" is amazing because NASA didn't see these "space trout" until they changed cameras, switching to ulta violet. I wonder what we would see if they showed us all their ultra violet footage....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Troll.
edit on 1-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgadA circular translucent object flies towards earth...then lights up like ''wham'' and shape-shifts into a big orb hanging above a thunderstorm and then returns to its original shape and flies off into space. I mean ... hello?
Do you mean that part after the 2 minutes mark?

That's what I find interesting in this video, too bad most people mix it with what looks like ice crystals or other debris, and some times they even give more importance to those things that look like debris than to the obviously large object that is squashed against the upper atmosphere.

PS: If that's the thing you were talking about, I don't see it flying off into space.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well, right at the beginning. You see a doughnut shaped translucent object move towards the earth. Follow it. Suddenly it lights up and becomes a circle. Then there are 4 others doing the same, like harvesting energy. They do fly off into space again.

And yes the one at 2 min is the most incredible one in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Those things at the beginning look like small debris close to camera, at least to me, and the way they move also makes me think that's what they are.

But I would love to have an explanation for that object that appears at the 2:00 mark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join