It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true best video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
These low-light sensitive B&W cameras were focused on the receding horizon to observe lighting events under rare light conditions during the orbit.The objects seem to appear as the orbit moves into the sunlight.
To me these objects appear to be close to the camera and very small I even see a twinkle as some tumble through space.
Although the seeming formation is strange none of the objects move independently of each other and their trajectory is consistent with normal space debris that accompany every shuttle mission.

I'm not sure about the objects being debris. Debris that makes changes in speed and direction? In one case there was roughly 45 degree turn by one of the objects. And as far as them being close to the camera one of the pulsating lights with the hole in the center clearly goes behind the tether @ 2:34 which is 70 nautical miles away.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Could this be some kinda of weather phenomenon? I mean perhaps some kind of ball lightning; lightning can even shoot upwards out of the atmosphere as well as downwards. So perhaps these are some form of ball lighting especially if its attracted to storms. Perhaps the charge or some force attracts them together? Also this is just an idea, I do believe ball lightning could account for many sightings as well as unexplained or other unusual phenomenon aside from the whole spaceship idea.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodKilla
Here is another UFO Video from Melbourne Austrailia that is eerily similar to the Phoenix lights. This video was released today, 5/31/11

This one deserved a thread in itself. Here's a related news article. It was in Tasmania.
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Oh for God sake! are people really still claiming that these are ice crystals after all these years?
People who have been following the story around the Martin Stubbs footage will know that the ice theory was a first response by the debunkers........but now not even Nasa claim these are ice crystals, simply because it's impossible!

It's pointless trying to have a discussion with someone who can watch footage like this and say that the objects are ice crystals when some of the objects without a doubt go behind the Tether, which is 12miles long, and about 90miles away from the shuttle!
Do the math......pretty big "ice Crystals"!!!

No matter what the debunkers try, that fact is that the Martin Stubbs footage proves that an Alien intelligence is monitoring the Earth!
Watch ALL the footage before trying to dismiss it because you can't handle the truth, listen to the Astronauts talking about having the "Alien Spacecraft" under observance.

# it what's the point!
Rise Up!!!!
F.T.N.W.O

edit on 6-6-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It was in Los Angeles and we drove to the top of De Soto road in Chatsworth and then pulled these cement-and-metal tubes out of the road and started driving, 3 AM. We reached what we think was an old Nike Missile Site, but any way we hung out in the total darkness weey up Brown's Canyon Road above the haze and I saw the UFO that made me a beleiver. All of us, beleivers. It was a truly almost psychedelic color pattern red to blue to lime green to purple all in a vortex and it would then disappear and reappear. We watched it for like 30 minutes. This was before cell phones and we had no video cam but it was like a whorled-lollipop of color. It was a disc of spinning color that was flat or nearly so because as it turned it showed no profile. We all asked each other if we were seeing the same thing, we were amazed!

edit on 7-6-2011 by splangey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ReconX

Hej sir. I couldnt have said it better myself.

Indeed. The object during the Tether Incident were miles long, huge things. Indeed, some kind of an ice particle, Rather Ice comet!

Not to mention these object stopped in their tracks and turned around!

The secret nasa tapes is one the most intriguing things to watch.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Yes the objects are moving in all directions, slowing down, speeding up, and changing directions.

The skeptics ask for proof, well the tapes from Martin Stubbs are undeniable proof...fact!
Have the skeptics watched all the tapes?....of course not!
Do they know about 'space phenomena 2'?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ReconX

yeah, remember that shot where you see the earth on the left of the screen and just outside of the atmosphere there is object that speeds down, then stops and makes a 90 degree turn and then shoots of into space?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by dadgad

Its not space junk, ice or whatsoever. Just look at it. A circular translucent object flies towards earth...then lights up like ''wham'' and shape-shifts into a big orb hanging above a thunderstorm and then returns to its original shape and flies off into space. I mean ... hello? What is wrong with you debunkers, you are like a disease here on the net.
Well said sir!
The only reason the masses are so oblivious to the alien presence is because they are so uneducated (particularly in non-mainstream topics). This is probably the best NASA footage of a UFO, but not the best footage from all UFO footage available, but as already stated, NASA footage obviously isn't going to be CGI.

THEY are uneducated?

But you are highly educated on NASA, old camera equipment, their reaction to light and movement and refraction of light on specific surfaces?

Please provide credentials for ALL of the above.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: (no reason given)

Sorry if it has been posted, but it's all explained perfectly well here:
www.hyper.net...

Let me guess...disinformation agent?
edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: Pressed 'reply' instead of quote

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by ReconX

yeah, remember that shot where you see the earth on the left of the screen and just outside of the atmosphere there is object that speeds down, then stops and makes a 90 degree turn and then shoots of into space?

Can you be a bit more vague please, I didn't quite let go of my common sense.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: added new quote

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Degtyarev

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by dadgad

Its not space junk, ice or whatsoever. Just look at it. A circular translucent object flies towards earth...then lights up like ''wham'' and shape-shifts into a big orb hanging above a thunderstorm and then returns to its original shape and flies off into space. I mean ... hello? What is wrong with you debunkers, you are like a disease here on the net.
Well said sir!
The only reason the masses are so oblivious to the alien presence is because they are so uneducated (particularly in non-mainstream topics). This is probably the best NASA footage of a UFO, but not the best footage from all UFO footage available, but as already stated, NASA footage obviously isn't going to be CGI.

THEY are uneducated?

But you are highly educated on NASA, old camera equipment, their reaction to light and movement and refraction of light on specific surfaces?

Please provide credentials for ALL of the above.
edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: (no reason given)

Sorry if it has been posted, but it's all explained perfectly well here:
www.hyper.net...

Let me guess...disinformation agent?
edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: Pressed 'reply' instead of quote

reply to post by ReconX

Can you be a bit more vague please, I didn't quite let go of my common sense.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Degtyarev because: added new quote

Erm yes James Oberg is most definitely a disinformation agent!!!
Stop quoting what other people say and do the research yourself. Watch ALL of the footage and you will see SOME of the objects cannot be ice, or debris!

Watch this clip here www.youtube.com...
Tether is 12 miles long, about 90 miles away from the Shuttle, and some of the objects are CLEARLY going behind the tether. This means some of the objects must be miles long!
How the hell can they be ice or debris? it's ridiculous!

Do you really believe James Oberg is going to say. 'Holy #! yeah them there objects are UFO's'
He is a NASA patsy!

edit on 9-6-2011 by ReconX because: Typo

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Degtyarev

Nothing has been explained at all. You fall for that stuff. Dont expect me to.

Have you actually finished watching the secret nasa tapes by martin stubbs? I mean did you watch the entire 1,5 hour material?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Of course he hasn't because he will let people like Oberg tell him what the 'Truth' is ........ Sheep!
If any of the skeptics did watch the entire footage they would see that it's impossible that all the objects can be attributed to ice or debris!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Degtyarev

Originally posted by dadgad reply to post by ReconX yeah, remember that shot where you see the earth on the left of the screen and just outside of the atmosphere there is object that speeds down, then stops and makes a 90 degree turn and then shoots of into space? Can you be a bit more vague please, I didn't quite let go of my common sense.

You see this proves that you have not watched the footage. Because if you did, you would have know what im referring too. Besides, i was not talking to you exactly, i was talking to someone who has actually seen the entire film and therefor is more likely to know what im referring, so being ''vague'' was justified in this case.

But for the sake of it. The scene i am referring to happens at 35:00, the secret nasa tapes, raw footage, martin stubbs. Good luck, download it, watch it, then talk
edit on 9-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReconX
Watch this clip here www.youtube.com...
Tether is 12 miles long, about 90 miles away from the Shuttle, and some of the objects are CLEARLY going behind the tether.
They are not CLEARLY behind the tether, they only look like they are because of the way the camera works.

If you have a camera you can try it yourself: in a dark room, put a string some metres away from the camera, then shine a light on the string. Next, use some small light or reflective object and put it in front of the camera, but close to it. Now, if you focus the camera on the string, you can see that the small, bright, out of focus object near the camera will appear like going behind the string.

Look at the video you posted and ask yourself this: "why do I think the objects go behind the tether?"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

im not even going to reply to this

but you just did!

oh no

Ok. Well. I guess this might be possible. I say it might.

But you are perhaps dismissing the fact that these things stop in their track, turn around,slow down and speed up.
Can you debunk this too?
edit on 9-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Seriously? Have you really studied the clip?

The objects are only seen in infrared why is it NASA was filming in Infrared?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

Cause infrared seems to be great for capturing UFO's

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

reply to post by ArMaP

Cause infrared seems to be great for capturing UFO's

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

But you are perhaps dismissing the fact that these things stop in their track, turn around,slow down and speed up.
Can you debunk this too?
Not really, and I have said it several times in the many threads about that video in which I have participated.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Many times, and I even got a copyright complaint from some company when I posted on YouTube a NASA video of the tether breaking, saying that all the images of that event come from a documentary from them.

Are you sure about that camera being an infrared camera? The infrared camera that was used on that mission was a different camera. There's a thread here somewhere in which another member posted images from the infrared camera, and they look nothing like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join