It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true best video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Now I understand. Your eyes dont work.

You are forgiven.
That's why I use glasses.

Whenever you see changes in the lens flare visible on the video, that means that the position of the camera is changing n relation to the light source, meaning that the camera or the light source and moving from their relative positions. As I suppose the light source in this case is the Sun, what's moving is the camera, either by changing the position or by changing any other of the parameters that affect what we see, like the zoom.

I am trying to find a better version of the video, without results so far.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by ReconX
Analyze my own conclusions?........ Seriously?
Now I have to answer.

If you want to really know what is happening you should, besides analysing the information (in this case, the video), analyse your own conclusions, to see if they are being affected in any way.

When we look at an optical illusion, the problem is not in what we see, is in how we interpret things.

In the picture I posted does the object go behind the tether or not? It's a picture with two objects, which one is nearest the camera? Simple!
It's apparently simple, but how do we decide that something is in front or behind something else? By the clues we see, like perspective (but in this case there isn't any usable perspective), shadows, or by one object intercepting the light coming from the other object.

In this case, we cannot be sure if what we see are big objects behind the tether or small, out of focus objects close to the camera.

If the objects are behind the tether, then the tether should block the light coming from the object, so when the object passes behind the tether we cannot see the object, only the tether. But you can see that, when the objects pass by the tether, the tether suffers a slight change of the way it looks on that spot, something that shouldn't happen if the objects were passing behind it.

If the objects are small and close to the camera, then they should block the tether when passing in front of it, but if the objects are out of focus, they appear translucent, and will not block the objects behind them, but they will change the way the objects behind them look. You can see that for yourself if you hold something small, like a paper-clip, close to your eyes. And that's what I think is happening here, when the objects pass by the tether, the tether looks slightly different because the objects are out of focus and in front of the tether.

It's really worrying that some people can be in so much denial that something so simple can be turned into some big psychological question!
It's not a question of being in denial (denial of what?), it's a question of scepticism, that I apply not only to the information that I get through my senses but also to my own conclusions, to try to be as sure as possible that I am not being following the wrong path.

PS: you can see on the following video, also from Martyn Stubbs, that one object, not being as out of focus as in the other video, appears to be in front of the tether, at 03:27.

You have obviously been listening too much to people like Oberg and been brainwashed into believing what your seeing is an illusion.

Watch this video and it will explain what your really seeing for you!

edit on 11-6-2011 by ReconX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Check this one out too!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You have obviously been listening too much to people like Oberg and been brainwashed into believing what your seeing is an illusion.
No, not brainwashed by anyone, much less James Oberg, just an opinion that is not the same as yours.

Watch this video and it will explain what your really seeing for you!
Why, do you need someone to tell you what you're seeing? I know I do not.

But if you can show some evidences that show that your opinion may be closer to the true explanation than mine, I have no problems in accepting it, but the things that guy in the video says are not really evidence, and some are not even true.

PS: did you watched the other STS-75 video I posted?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

No, not brainwashed by anyone, much less James Oberg, just an opinion that is not the same as yours.

But if you can show some evidences that show that your opinion may be closer to the true explanation than mine, I have no problems in accepting it, but the things that guy in the video says are not really evidence, and some are not even true.

Well i've just shown you the evidence and you write, "but the things that guy in the video says are not really evidence, and some are not even true".

Classic response from a debunker!
What's not really evidence? And what's not true?.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
All in all a very good video.
One day we will know 100% for sure the ufos are real,
until then we just got to wait and hopefully get more
videos like this one.
Btw has phage the great sage not been here to clear it all up yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That's why I use glasses. Whenever you see changes in the lens flare visible on the video, that means that the position of the camera is changing n relation to the light source, meaning that the camera or the light source and moving from their relative positions. As I suppose the light source in this case is the Sun, what's moving is the camera, either by changing the position or by changing any other of the parameters that affect what we see, like the zoom. I am trying to find a better version of the video, without results so far.

During the moment that the object moves down there is absolutely no significant change in brightness. Its stays virtually the same.

Did you try to mark your screen at the point the object that starts moving?
Even if the camera would be zooming out and changing position the dot should be at the position you marked on the screen, If this were a case of optical illusion caused by camera movement of course.

Certainly there would be a slight difference in position between the dot on your screen and the object, simply because the station in orbit. But that could not account for such a huge difference in position.This object just traveled an incredibly large distant in a very short amount of time.

Also this camera movement could not result in the kind of optical illusion you're referring too.

The camera would have to move upward to make it look moving downward. But the camera moves to right, slightly downward.
edit on 11-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join