It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wonder why the Evergreen 747 got all the publicity, but this doesn't:

And there's more than 1 of them -

(there's 2 Evergreen 7547 tankers too - but 1 of them appears to be in storage - ch-aviation.ch...)

Now they don't actually advertise that they are available for anything other than firefighting.....but they'er a private, profit making company - try offering them enough to drop something else somewhere else & see how you go

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know thats obviously dropping red blood cells!! I know what I see with my eyes, prove its not!!!

(If chemtrailers can say that nonsense, so can I)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by adeclerk

If you aren't going to bring any pertinent info, and refuse to link to supposedly irrefutable, universally agreed upon evidence, then you are no better than the other 'chem'trolls.

I know who the ignorant troll is mate and it aint me..

Do you notice non of your debunking mates will touch my statements because they ALL know they are FACT..

Seems you are the odd one out still sticking to the BS lines..

And no, I'm NOT doing your research for you..
Your attitude suggests you know all already..

Seems more like they don't touch your posts because you behave as a troll, refusing to give up the supposed information and facts that you have.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo25

1. There is no sun in your photo, only sun light.

2. You seem to be interested in my username, Indigo25. It is GO INDI backwards, genius, (the 500?, heard of it?)

3. We are all divine creations of light, created in the image of the creator, truth seekers. I do not consider myself to be above, superior to, or smarter than others. I am not Indigo, I am human like we all are. I have nothing to prove, no need to pick apart other's posts.

4. Thank God Einstein didn't let the trolls of his time bring him down (before you comment with predictable response, no I am not comparing myself to Einstein nor am I comparing chem trails to an Einstein theory) but trying to make a broader point.

5. When there is a disagreement/debate within organizations such as NASA, can you just imagine the scientists making fun of each other's names when they disagree with one another? Laughable. Got any real data or just insults?

If you have nothing to prove, you shouldn't be coming into a thread like this while making daft, unsubstantiated claims of 'chemtrails'.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer

where are you?
i can personally hand you a sample of the weird sticky stuff airplanes leave when flying over my parents house.

Send it to a reputable lab, and post the results on here. I am not a lab, nor am I qualified to handle whatever may be in your sample (I hope it's not both sticky and white :lol

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
You know thats obviously dropping red blood cells!! I know what I see with my eyes, prove its not!!!

(If chemtrailers can say that nonsense, so can I)

They are obviously dropping red blood cells to nucleate clouds at ground level to bounce HAARP off of to poison/vaccinate/population control Americans, duh.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Do you notice non of your debunking mates will touch my statements because they ALL know they are FACT..

You very carefully never make any actual statements

And no, I'm NOT doing your research for you..

Why dont' you jsut post the results of yuor own research then?

It seems to me that you don't because you are trying to hide something - what is it you are trying to hide Blackie??

In fact all you chemtrail believers - if you have this complete proof of chemtails why aren't you actually posting it? Why are you covering up the evidence??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I reckon it's 'cos you don't have any - but you keep insisting that you do but you're not going to "do our research for us", or you're not going to "spoon feed" us the information.

So why are you concealing this important information from the public of the world?

You want to blow the cover on chemtrails?? You can't do it by hiding the proof!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Chemtrail believers....I do not believe in chemtrails.
If there are still any questions that you feel "us debunkers" are avoiding...please ask those questions to me.
I will try my best to answer them specifically, and politely.
Or if you prefer, address such questions to someone else specifically (your choice).

I don't want to be accused of avoiding tough questions.
Nor do other people who share my opinion (no guarantee, but I hope they do).

=Randy=

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Text Bluereply to post by adeclerk

I have every right to be on this site. As far as I could read within the terms and conditions, it is not a requirement that you are able to 'prove something' to get onto a thread.

Secondly, thanks to the ppl who are calling this out for what it is. This author has given no evidence, data, or legitimate debate, just insults. I don't know about you, but if I don't like something or the ppl on a thread or site, I usually leave. I don't make a habit of going to websites with the sole purpose of causing arguments, unless, of course, I had a reason to promote division and argument.

So I ask, what is your point? You want to "Call out chem-trailers" so you can ridicule them? I would ask, why? What do YOU have to gain? Perhaps this is practice for the disinfo campaign?

Ah, how much has been gained from that ugly episode in Viet Nam. If they knew then what they know now, would one solider have been compensated?....Let's ponder for a moment how this might go down today: "Do you smoke?", "Do you have congenital health defects?" "Do you have irrefutable proof that the cancers can be correlated directly to Agent Orange?" "Perhaps it was something that was already in the air...isn't there a factory down the road?" "Perhaps you lived in a major city?"."The only way the chemical can be produced is in space...now how would we do that?"

And perhaps when those tactics didn't work, soldiers would hear something like this today..."Hey Organie, got any proof?" or maybe, "Hey Organie, can you bring me a sample in a container of this so-called "deadly chemical being sprayed on you?" and by the way YOU pay for the testing, okay?

Tell me, what 'proof' is there that skin cancers are directly related to the spraying of DDT? What 'proof' do we have of agent orange being directly related to illnesses and being their direct cause? Well, the only proof we really have is sheer number, right? Guess what.......IT WORKED.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

Again, you are making daft claims about 'chemtrails'. The spraying of defoliants and insecticides (agent orange and DDT) have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with 'chemtrails' or contrails, for that matter.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

And you are an authority based on.........

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

The commonly accepte definition of chemtrails perhaps?

Here's the one on wiki - what is wrong with it?

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.

If you are going to include cloud seeding then why not also firefighting, airshow and target visibility trails, agricultural and industrial spray (such as oil dispersal), the invisible exhausts when contrails are not visible ('cso they ARE still pumping out chemicals then too!!), gray water?

At least be consistent here - why do you think cloud seeding is chemtrails but those are not?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo25

And you are an authority based on.........

You see, DDT and Agent orange were sprayed from the ground and from low flying aircraft. 'Chemtrails' are sprayed by airplanes constantly at altitude (the same alititudes that have the necessary conditions for contrail formation, isn't that interesting?), according to 'chemtrailers'.

Do you understand the disconnect? I'm an authority on critical thinking, apparently, have a read here to learn how to apply critical thinking to the 'chemtrail' phenomenon.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I can explain it even though it really shouldn't need explaining ..... 747's carry more cargo. When you have 20 passengers an airline will you use a smaller plane, when there are 450 passengers they use a 747. Same thing goes for chemical's and all cargo. I really can't believe a guy that calls himself fire pilot needed that explained.

As for the vapor coming off that plane being normal .... when you look out the plane window is that what you see coming out of the engines ?
If I saw this coming off the plane i was on I would get a little worried.

yeah that looks very normalish

Just to make sure you realize that yes 747's are used for chemical spraying check this out its called the supertanker

Here's a link to the supertanker website where it explains a bit about the supertankers capabilities and lists the markets it caters to. Including but not limited to
• Firefighting • Oil Spill Containment • Weather Modification • Biochemical Decontamination

www.evergreenaviation.com...
That's right weather modification so please to all of you out there that don't believe that weather modification happens, please go here www.license.state.tx.us... and read down to the part about licensing for weather modification the opening lines go like this Weather Modification - Currently, cloud-seeding projects designed to increase rainfall from convective cloud towers are conducted in nearly 31 million acres of Texas (or almost one-fifth of the state’s land area). Those of you that are critically thinking, and know that weather modification is taking place please keep reading as I have a few more questions to ask.

What chemicals are they using to alter weather ?
www.weatherquestions.com...
Silver Iodide, huh. How long have we been using it ?
www.scientificamerican.com...
70 Years ? Really ? That's a long time. Is it harmful to human's, animal's or plant life ?
www.sciencelab.com...
WOW it is really, really, bad.
"Inhalation: Allow the victim to rest in a well ventilated area. Seek immediate medical attention."
"Skin Contact: After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Gently and thoroughly wash the contaminated skin with running water and non-abrasive soap. Be particularly careful to clean folds, crevices, creases and groin. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.

Funny thing a lot of information is not available on an msds sheet ? Odd considering that an msds is supposed to be the materials safety data sheet and should contain everything.

Okay so now it should be clear that yes they do use 747's to spray chemicals and no those are not normal contrails coming off the back ends. Yes they do use chemicals and yes at high altitude's, low altitude's, to change the weather, put out fires, spray pesticides and herbicides which are of course unhealthy hence the cide at the end. This is done for government's, corporation's, research studies and for the military when applied to radar confusing material's that are sprayed daily and is about as secret as weather modification licenses.

I have provided video made by scientist's that have as the op suggested flown up there and taken samples. I have provided the history of military aeronautical aerosol applications in pdf form. I have shown that yes the technology to spray chemical's from planes is available, and still a little shocked that multiple member's actually believed that it didn't. If you want to see that history and the video go to page 3, I refuse to link stuff more than once in a thread. Now please I would love for you to answer

ONE LAST QUESTION

ARE THERE, OR ARE THERE NOT HARMFUL TO HUMAN HEALTH, CHEMICAL AEROSOL TRAILS IN THE SKY ???????????

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

You can't see contrails coming off the airplane you are in because they start forming many feet behind the airplane. Do you even understand how/why a contrail forms?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You haven't the faintest clue, what you're talking about!:

....747's carry more cargo.

Huh??
Those that are specifically cargo-only...well, yeah. SO what??

When you have 20 passengers an airline will you use a smaller plane....

Bull!! Utter rubbish nonsense. Airlines can't just suddenly swap equipment, for many many reasons....would take several chapters of writing to explain it all.

Those first two photos are perfectly NORMAL contrails.

And, not the Evergreen nonsense, again?? How is it that people can read the website, for that company, and not be able to comprehend what they are reading??

I really can't believe a guy that calls himself fire pilot needed that explained.

Well, since what you wrote is incorrect....seems that it's on you, now....

ARE THERE, OR ARE THERE NOT HARMFUL TO HUMAN HEALTH, CHEMICAL AEROSOL TRAILS IN THE SKY ???????????

NOT.

You have more nasty stuff from standing in the middle of Times Square, and breathing the exhaust fumes from the cars and trucks that whiz by.....

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

For the record...

I am not a proponent of the chemtrail conspiracy. I was informed very politely about the formation of contrails.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Um yeah your right contrails do form several feet behind airplane's, Why are the trails coming off the plane's in the picture's I've provided, starting immediately behind the wing and would be clearly visible to anyone on board ?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes airlines use smaller and bigger planes to transport people. That's why they make different types of planes. The airport here offer's flights that use small plane's, medium sized plane's and big planes, its based on the supply and demand concept but I won't explain it as it take's many paragraph's to write out..... wait no it doesn't its actually very simple

Everything else you said was almost not worth answering to but..... What in the middle of times square am I going to breath in that would cause me to require immediate medical attention ?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You haven't the faintest clue, what you're talking about!:

....747's carry more cargo.

Huh??
Those that are specifically cargo-only...well, yeah. SO what??

Really that confuses you ? 747's carry more there bigger

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join