It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Alright 'chemtrail' believers, I'm getting sick of the fantastic, unsubstantiated 'chemtrail' claims. I am hereby issuing a challenge. I challenge any chemtrailer to get an air or water sample to prove that something nefarious is occuring, since you have come up short on 'evidence' thus far. I'm sure you will be willing to spend a little money so that we can get this whole 'chemtrail' conspiracy out in the open for the good of future generations.

Any takers?
edit on 5/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So you're asking someone to fly up into the atmosphere, stick there hand out the window with a test tube, sntach and sample, then fly back down package it up, and send it to you.

Science fail much?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Are you trolling here???? Wasn't this just posted a few days ago????

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Or you could also prove that its just water vapor...

Asking proof usually requires proof on your end as well

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

If the weather modification is being perpetrated through direction of air-traffic and Con-Trails no Chem trail is required... A Con trail will do the trick all alone.
Con-Trails Effect Weather

That said if you simply tweaked with a jet's air/fuel mixture you could easily increase / decrease cloud forming with 0 testable residue.

I don't believe this is intentional personally but I couldn't prove it isn't.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
So you're asking someone to fly up into the atmosphere, stick there hand out the window with a test tube, sntach and sample, then fly back down package it up, and send it to you.

Science fail much?

Wrong. They can take a soil air or water sample, all from the ground. If 'chemtrailing' is truly so widespread, something anamalous should show up in any one of those samples.

The samples would be sent to a lab, results posted here. I don't have the ability to test samples, so why would they send them to me?

No,it was a critical thinking fail on your part.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't even know why there a section on the forum for chemtrails...

Debunkers just wont shut up about it.
There's plenty information on the net about this, don't believe? Who cares?
I really don't care if you don't

If you want to know what I think about that subject, check the posts I already posted.

edit on 28-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Or you could also prove that its just water vapor...

Asking proof usually requires proof on your end as well

Chemtrails behave the same as contrails, the evidence already supports that only contrails exist, and those are just ice crystals.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

"IF".....please, describe how a jet turbine engine's fuel/air "mixture" can be "tweaked":

....if you simply tweaked with a jet's air/fuel mixture ....

Perhaps you are confusing a turbine engine, with a piston-powered internal combustion engine with a carburetor.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why would I do that? Are you gonna pay me?....or I gotta do it just to have the satisfaction of convincing you?

Let's do the opposite, you go up there with a camera on your helmet and breath the crap behind the planes.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I don't even know why there a section on the forum for chemtrails...

Debunkers just wont shut up about it.
There's plenty information on the net about this, don't believe? Who cares?
I really don't care if you don't

If you want to know what I think about that subject, check the posts I already posted.

edit on 28-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

I wish you cared enough about your fellow man to prove the 'chemtrail' conspiracy is occuring, so we could do something about it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

....breath the crap behind the planes.

This happens, every day, somewhere in the world.

Passengers, on airliners. When the jet they are riding on happens to fly through the CONTRAILS left by other airliners, or any jet that made the CONTRAILS.

The external air is introduced to the cabin environment.

Or, are people unaware of how the pressurization system works on an jet???

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Why would I do that? Are you gonna pay me?....or I gotta do it just to have the satisfaction of convincing you?

Let's do the opposite, you go up there with a camera on your helmet and breath the crap behind the planes.

Wow, the air at contrail level is too thin to breath without an oxygen mask. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know that, seeing as you believe in 'chemtrails' with absolutely no evidence.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Jinglelord

"IF".....please, describe how a jet turbine engine's fuel/air "mixture" can be "tweaked":

....if you simply tweaked with a jet's air/fuel mixture ....

Perhaps you are confusing a turbine engine, with a piston-powered internal combustion engine with a carburetor.

Everything that makes fire has an air fuel mixture... A Jet engine is no exception.

In the basic turbojet engine, air enters the front intake and is compressed, then forced into combustion chambers where fuel is sprayed into it and the mixture is ignited.
Source

If about.com isn't a good enough source the same information can be found of GE's Jet Aviation site under the "How Jet Engines Work" section:
GE's Site Source

I understand the confusion because it isn't the exact same thing we see on an internal combustion engine's air / fuel mixture and is a lot more sensitive in a Jet engine.

Either way I couldn't find a source to say for certain that if you did indeed change the air / fuel mixture you would get a different exhaust. But I am hoping this is just basic logic.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Wow, the air at contrail level is too thin to breath without an oxygen mask. It doesn't surprise me that you don't know that, seeing as you believe in 'chemtrails' with absolutely no evidence.

Exactly, you know you're asking an impossible. Try superman.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
why not leave the insulting titles out

i mean

denying ignorance while acting like you know every thing

is well

ignorant

why not study the issue your self

read the research papers

there is only a few gigabytes of the info online

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This happens, every day, somewhere in the world.

Passengers, on airliners. When the jet they are riding on happens to fly through the CONTRAILS left by other airliners, or any jet that made the CONTRAILS.

The external air is introduced to the cabin environment.

Or, are people unaware of how the pressurization system works on an jet???

So, they just let the air in, NO FILTER??

Besides that, NEVER saw a chemtrail airplane flying behind the other, NEVER. Time to close the books and go out and watch the sky.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Does this help
By the way i myself just don't know

Lab tests show chemtrails contain aluminum!

In 2008, samples around California's Lake Shasta and the Pit River Arm tributary were tested in a State Certified Lab following weeks of fly-overs and chemtrails. The results of the water samples showed 4,610,000 parts per million of aluminum -- 4610 times the maximum contaminant level! [6]

At another pond, filled with filtered water and confirmed to contain "0" aluminum, test revealed 375,000 parts per million of aluminum (375 times the maximum contaminant level) after only 18 months exposure to the aerial spraying.

The usually pristine snow pack from the Ski Bowl area of Mt. Shasta showed 61,000 parts per million of aluminum!

www.viewzone2.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Science fail much?

Are you serious? .. the idea of chemtrailers is that they are being poisoned ( one theory among many I've heard ) if you can't get a sample out of your breathable air then you've just proven that theory is false.. on to the next

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Exactly, you know you're asking an impossible. Try superman.

Come on guys, this is not impossible just a little pricey. A high altitude weather balloon with a GPS tracker to find it and an automated air collector should do the trick.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join