It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay let's try this:

White house science advisor John Holdren, Author of "Ecoscience", gives an interview about this very subject. At the .30 sec. mark he begins to discuss the ways in which "geo-engineering" can be accomplished.

"......A variety of schemes have been discussed for geo-engineering, a classic example is injecting reflecting particles into earth orbit that would deflect some of the sunlight that would otherwise be warming the earth. "

Now, Please PLEASE tell me (I BEG YOU PLEASE!!) what are they spraying to accomplish that?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-5-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: added video

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

It is LESS than two minutes long....listen, carefully, to his words, in just the first few seconds!!!!

THIS is a typical sort of misunderstanding, by "chem"-trail misunderstanders.......you aren't listening!!!

THIS part.....(why can't you hear it properly??):

Now, Please PLEASE tell me (I BEG YOU PLEASE!!) what are they spraying to accomplish that?

Did you catch what he said??? "Injecting" particles FROM ORBIT!!! As a POSSIBLE idea...discussing it...NOT *doing it now*!!!

(Hint.....airplanes do NOT go up into orbit!!!)

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by morder1
Or you could also prove that its just water vapor...

Asking proof usually requires proof on your end as well

Chemtrails behave the same as contrails, the evidence already supports that only contrails exist, and those are just ice crystals.

There is SO much information about chemtrails on the net it's impossible to take this person seriously. He/she/it obviously hasn't spent five minutes looking into it, is an idiot, or a troll. No, I take that back. Trolls aren't that dumb.

www.carnicom.com is everything you need to know about what chemtrails are leaving behind.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Cliff Carnicorn is (possibly) one of the original HOAXERS of this nonsense. And, profiting off of the ignorance, and gullibility of people, for over a decade.

Others have jumped on the bandwagon, ridden his coat-tails along the way......

(Wondering...are you employed by Cliff Carnicorn? Or, by WIll Thomas? Or, G. Edward Griffin maybe? What about Michael J. Murphy?)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You are misinforming again.

You said "Did you catch what he said??? "Injecting" particles FROM ORBIT!!! As a POSSIBLE idea...discussing it...NOT *doing it now*!!! "

With emphasis on "FROM ORBIT"

That is not what he said and you know it. He CLEARLY says "into earth orbit".

Why are you doing this?

Cognitive dissonance, Look it up.
edit on 29-5-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What part is missing?

He CLEARLY says "from earth orbit".

HOW would anything be lofted to earth orbit? Think about it....what sort of equipment can do that?

NOT a commercial passenger airliner. Which makes CONTRAILS....(contrails...normal, everyday contrails....that are the big, bad *bugaboo* for "chem"-trail believers....Sheesh!!).

What can enter Earth orbit? A rocket, perhaps? But, can you agree...NOT a Boeing 747?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You remind me of somebody. I know who. Weed knows who.

How many user names do you have. .
edit on 29-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You STILL will not answer the question.

Evergreen aviation admits to weather modification. It's a well known fact.
www.evergreenaviation.com...

HOW IS THIS ACCOMPLISHED?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The one and only username I've ever had here.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer

You STILL will not answer the question.

Can you read? Or did you convieniently miss this post?

BTW: no one denies cloud seeding, it has been happening for 70 years, well before 'chemtrails'.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Here is one of a few companies that will do it for you. You should check out their planes. Weather modification happens.
//www.weathermodification.com/program-services.php

You need to define the word Chemtrail. I think you are confused. I asked what is the definition of a chemtrail and you get ten different answers. Cloud seeding has been happening for decades friend. How is this tied to "chemtrails". Please inform me. You keep hammering WW. Cloud seeding happens from the ground and the air. It is on nearly every chemmy thread. What are you getting at.
edit on 29-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You use the same URL link....to the page, on Evergreen's site, about their (ONE....that's it, ONE what they have dubbed "SuperTanker" modified Boeing 747. ITS design is to be used in fire fighting, mostly.....to drop LARGE amounts of liquid, in controlled manner....targeted applications....at LOW ALTITUDE, for effective accuracy!!)

AS TO "weather modification"?? That is fancy talk for "cloud seeding".

Cloud seeding technology has been in use for decades....it is NOT secret, and you can Google it, and learn (hopefully, maybe.....we will see.....)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why do they have to?

There are countless soil and water samples done every day, around every major city. Nothing is found. There is nothing there.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why do they have to?

There are countless soil and water samples done every day, around every major city. Nothing is found. There is nothing there.

Evidence doesn't prove anything to the chemtrailers, their beliefs are based in faith.

Since they are so convinced, they should be able to front the money to get tests done that will prove they are right (even though the evidence suggests that they aren't). Then we can put this to rest once and for all, although I have a feeling we won't....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I'll be more than happy to collect rain samples after a heavy day of chemtrailing. From there if someone wants to sample it, or pay to have it sampled, come get it; 'cause I can't afford to have that s### done! But I'm willing to do what I can.
Peace and One Love!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I feel that the biggest proof available is the intensity of the denial by TPTB. I would think that if this 'theory' is in fact false, silly, or paranoid, that TPTB would laugh it off...not try to insult the theory or the ppl who accept it as fact.

I felt the same way with the 'rupture guy'. How many people throughout history have 'predicted' the end without any fan-fare or media coverage? They have come and gone throughout the decades. Only this guy was chronicled, interviewed, humiliated, reported on day after day, hunted down by the MSM.......SO WHY NOW? Perhaps he is too close to the truth? Perhaps now is the time that TPTB are trying their best to avoid panic? Perhaps this guy is closer to the truth than we know? If not, why would this apparent 'trolling' campaign be necessary? For me, the answer is IN the intense denial.

Further more, why is it the job of 'chemies' to come up with the proof? How about the burden of proof lying on the accused? Prove that you are NOT doing it! Prove that there have not been articles for the past decade coming out of gvt. agencies describing HOW they will manipulate and geo-engineer the weather...How about the fact that no one can see the sun and it is visibly hidden behind a series of converging chem-trails day after day? How about proving that even if there are no 'chem-trails' that the con trails are indeed not harmful? That would be like saying car exhaust is not harmful....factory exhaust is not harmful, etc. If you live under an airport, I bet you would beg to differ. How about proving that there are NOT more immuno disorders under airports? Can you prove that?

Most ppl, including myself, were not taught about chem-trails by some conspiracy theorist on line...Quite the opposite. Most ppl, including myself, first noticed and observed the trails, monitored them, tracked them along with the weather, and then went on line to find others who have observed the same phenomenon...and surprise, surprise...there they all are. Those of us who know the truth don't need validation and don't care about humiliation, but good luck with the campaign...you will need it. The truth is growing by the millions.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

There is no "denial" by the so-called *PTB*....

In fact, THEY are the ones discussing the FUTURE potential of geo-engineering!!!!

It is the rash (tiny, tiny minority, actually) of ignorants, led by the original hoaxers, con artists and associated fools, who cannot understand the distinction.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
BTW, I would also direct the author to The Science Channel's top physicist who recently stated at a sci-conference that the ability to modify the weather would bring us into a "Type 1" system. This PhD in physics stated that geo-engineering the weather is not only being studied, it is the GOAL! I would also advise the author to keep listening to the conference when the good doctor describes Type 2, Type 3, and Type 4 systems....creating and steering the SUN, etc. On the contrary, the evidence would support that chem-trails are only the beginning of weather modification.

Wishing you
Love
Peace, and
KNOWLEDGE

Sincerely,

Indigo25

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I stand corrected, Karma, thank you.

Indigo25

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo25

Again....NO denying the wishes, and hopes.....but it is NOT yet come to fruition!:

This PhD in physics stated that geo-engineering the weather is not only being studied, it is the GOAL!

Yes.....there is a GOAL to one day travel to another star system, and build a Human colony. Doesn't mean it's actually happening, right now....

....since, you seem to have misunderstood what the Ph.D meant, with "Type 1, Type 2, Type 3", and "Type 4"..... that is reference to a plausible way to GUESS at a technologically adept civilization, and to label them according to how far they've advanced....to include, being a SPACE-faring species....with other capabilities too.

Really.....critical listening skills are needed......

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join