It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Chemtrails are real, get tested if you need more proof...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

I'm pretty sure that is the video of this "event": www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is nonsense - the "high" levels are not high at all, and the continued spread of this constitutes downright dishonesty because it has been pointed out to the originator that the levels are not high, but he refuses to alter the story to reflect the facts.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Sorry, but barium has so many uses in industry, agriculture, and construction to be able to trace any of it back to the visible exhaust plane of a high flying airplane. Especially when you consider that barium is one of the most common elements you can find in dirt, that to not find it in samples would be odd.
Now consider the size of the particles in a trail. They are extremely small, in the order of a couple of microns. Something this size at that altitude will take at least a day to fall to a level where a person will be exposed to it. And that does not include the things that can't be controlled, like wind and updrafts. When the rock in aerosol from a volcano can circle the world for days, to expect ice crystals and a small amount of soot to fall straight down to the ground and mess you up is impossible. Nothing can fall from that height smaller than large hail. I've yet to see "chemtrails" claiming 'chem-hail', but give it time and there will probably be claims of "chem-hail" sometime soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by liejunkie01

So you've closed your mind to the discussion? Isn't the tin foil hat getting a bit uncomfortable?

To the OSHA discussion, yes.

It is getting nowhere. On to the next argument.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

there you go gettin all sciencey.

you gotta believe!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll refer you to the video found at the following site for your answers: www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!

edit on 9-6-2011 by SantaHasClaws because: Forgot to post the link

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaHasClaws
I'll refer you to the video found at the following site for your answers: www.youtube.com...

Enjoy!

Couldn't view the video, because I'm in class, but sources would be nice. You know, instead of youtube.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 6/9/11 by adeclerk because: double post

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Yesssss, faith is everything in the 'chemstuff' community!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaHasClaws

I would refer you to this look at some of the claims made in that video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Chemtrails are real, get tested if you need more proof...

Just went and had a physical and very intense blood tests done and guess what they found nothing wrong even though was feeling sick for a week. I live in Atlanta and another member from ATL swears they are spraying chemtrails what do you think is happening? Now before you answer remember there are no such things as chemtrails.

So lets see many blood tests no aluminum or barium or anything else tat is supposed to be in chemtrails wonder why? Also had xrays and nothing weird funny if you ask me.

edit on 9-6-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaHasClaws

I see you are new here so don't take this the wrong way,but it may help to research things like that video before posting about it since there has been many threads and posts about it already. Oh by the way nice to see new members and hope your stay is one of enjoyment and education.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join