It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thDimensionalBeing

Huh?

....other germanic compounds....

"germanic"?

Ground-up Germans, made into compounds? And, sprinkled on something? Really, don't follow this line of reasoning.....(it evokes terrible mental images.....)......

"germanic" definition

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those dastardly Nazis are determined to invade Britain one way or the other

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OP pull your head out of Mommy's basement for 2 minutes and watch this video. After that don't post anymore of this drivel. It's real and you deniers are just perpetuating the problem by not admitting to the facts.

"What in the world are they spraying?"
www.youtube.com...

Evergreen aviation 1 BILLION dollar contract with USAF:
coupmedia.org...

"Evergreen Aviation, one of the worlds largest private aviation companies admits to weather modification service."

I guess you know more than that of a former FBI chief?
www.youtube.com...

Game over, end of story!

NOW STOP DENYING IT! I WOULD CUSS YOU UP ONE SIDE AND DOWN THE OTHER IRL!
edit on 29-5-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: Add

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by firepilot

Well what would happen if I moved the mixture lever on the turboprop that I fly?

I've never flown the Cheyenne.....so, looked at some photos of the throttle quadrant.

Looks, to me, that Piper (in their "infinite wisdom") decided to make the quadrant 'familiar' to pilots experienced with piston engines? Along with thrust levers, and prop controls.....the (red) "mixture" levers, in the same configuration as would be seen in piston airplanes...they are simply fuel cutoffs, though, I would presume??? ON....OFF.

Of course, that's the PT-6 engine, too......I flew mostly in the Swearingen (my turbo-prop experience)....(SA-226) with the Garrets.....direct-drive props, different set-up than the Pratts. So, controls different too.

At a previous company, we had some Cessna 402s, converted to Allisons.....they are reverse-flow, like the PT-6. And, no "mixture" controls on that, either. Like jets, separate fuel ON-OFF switches.

You had to go try and interrupt my fishing expedition
If they are going to insist we can adjust the fuelair mixture on turbines, well I am going to have some fun with that...

Of course turbines do not have mixture controllers, so its quite humorous when chemtrailers insist that we do.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbonethedstroyer
OP pull your head out of Mommy's basement for 2 minutes and watch this video. After that don't post anymore of this drivel. It's real and you deniers are just perpetuating the problem by not admitting to the facts.

"What in the world are they spraying?"
www.youtube.com...

I've seen WITWATS, and it was laughable, to say the least. My favorite part was when the Hawaiian organic farmer was acting as if a rotting coconut tree was unnatural, lol, since when do trees not rot? Why would chemicals from miles up in the sky cause a tree to rot?
Use some critical thinking. And refer to Phage's thread to see how the data in that movie was deliberately misrepresented.

Are you so gullible that you can't do the research to independently verify the 'facts' they were giving you in the film?

Evergreen aviation 1 BILLION dollar contract with USAF:
coupmedia.org...

"Evergreen Aviation, one of the worlds largest private aviation companies admits to weather modification service."

That isn't a reliable source, but from previous research I know that Evergreen cloud seeds and has an airplane for firefighting. Nothing anomalous about that, cloud seeding has been around for 70 years! Calling that a "chemtrail" contract is misleading.

Game over, end of story!

How? All you have done is show your own ignorance, you literally haven't stated anything that a 'chemtrailer' hasn't stated previously.

NOW STOP DENYING IT! I WOULD CUSS YOU UP ONE SIDE AND DOWN THE OTHER IRL!

This is a testament to how rational and mature of an individual you are. I guess by insulting your faith with facts and evidence I have somehow deserved this sort of barbaric treatment?

Do any chemies have any real evidence?

ETA:

I guess you know more than that of a former FBI chief?

I know an appeal to authority when I see it, I trust you will be buying his book?

edit on 5/29/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer

Bull crap, yet again....

Pull YOUR head out of.....where ever it has gotten stuck.

WITWATS is junk, and notihing but BAD science, and lies.

Oh, and Evergreen???? AGAIN??

Sorry, bud......you've been taken for a ride.....this is what the "chem"-trail hoaxers do, so well.....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

LOL! I guess Evergreen Aviation's own website is not trustworthy too?
www.evergreenaviation.com...

You guys will be saying the pledge of allegiance as your dying from Alzheimer's.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah....their own website.

Now, going there....what part of it do YOU not understand???

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Huh?

....other germanic compounds....

"germanic"?

Ground-up Germans, made into compounds? And, sprinkled on something? Really, don't follow this line of reasoning.....(it evokes terrible mental images.....)......

"germanic" definition

Thankyou from giving me a brief, concise english lesson, I really appreciate it! On the other hand its quite sad that that's all you got from my post and ignored my explanation for why I posted what I posted, the future of our race does look quite bleak indeed.

oh and it was germanic because of the auto spell correction on my phone, but who knows, you might deny that as well.

edit on 29-5-2011 by 5thDimensionalBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Damnit............I .................can't...........keep.............my........fingers.............off.......of thhhhe...................keyboard..............

I .....................want ............to .........................reply.........but.......I........took.............an..
......oath.....of....no.....chemmy..............debates......................damnit..........stop.

Must.............resist...........the...............urge ...........to...........reply

Sorry. I just cannot help but to read these darn threads...
edit on 29-5-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling and the workslol

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh, I know exactly what *point* you were trying to make......

The lack of logic and reason, though....is missed, by those who don't stop, and think!!

Normal, everyday CONTRAILS are being mistaken for "something else"....and, using past examples that have NO relation, at all, to CONTRAILS at 35,000 feet?

Utter nonsense.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Stewie was right on after all! i thought he was just kidding around.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yo guys really are sad.. You act all high and mighty as if you know all the answers yet you insult others who are trying to find out whats happening.. Can i say for sure chemtrails exist? NO.. Can i also so for sure that chemtrails dont exist? NO... Unlike most of you I tend to take a neutral stand considering there isnt enough evidence on each side to disprove one another..

Not to mention why is everyone so hostile? Cant we discuss a topic without the first order of business including insulting any ones intelligence if they disagree.. I would love to discuss one of these topics in a civil humane manner but it seems that there are a few people who just cant discuss things without insulting someone elses intelligence.

Was this post anything other than a direct insult to anyone who believes in chemtrails? Why is this thread even still up? If i was a mod this would have been deleted the second it got posted as it provides no information what so ever and is simply a jab at anyone who believes in chemtrails.. This is a conspiracy site and yet we still have people who act like this is a board for political debate.. were here to discuss odd and offbeat topics so stop insulting someone when they try to find the answers to something unexplained..

To be honest i really dont even know why I try, no one will listen to this post and everyone will continue to call eachother names for no reason.. Whatever. at least I tried

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
In SA there is a Free State Province farmer called Eddie von Maltitz, who speaks on HAARP and weather control almost every morning on talk radio.
The self-proclaimed right-winger, Christian and tea-totaler calls 702 Radio regularly before milking his cows.
Apparently he owns the most successful dairy in Africa.
Eddie was once aligned to the far-right AWB, but this is now somewhat unclear. What is known is that he's never said a racist word, and speaks Sotho perfectly.
He's become somewhat of a local household name, and has appeared in various international programs (see Youtube), however rarely on weather control.

He's often complaining about the planes flying over his farm from "American bases", and also the effects of cellular-phone poles on the bees and environment.
He frequently refers listeners to HAARP-related websites, chemtrails and cloud-seeding.

He blames inland drought, and the flooding of coastal areas on whether control in SA.

Unfortunately he has no authorized site of his own, but the following site refers to Orgone energy and weather control:
tech.groups.yahoo.com...
edit on 29-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

On weather control, Von Maltitz is firmly convinced that South
Africa's weather has been manipulated since 1979. "September, 1979 to
be exact. That was when the first planes moved in to control the
weather in South Africa.

"We saw it happen. We see it happening the whole time. Just last
week, we were expecting 10 inches of rain in Ficksburg but the planes
moved in; 200 a day, sometimes three planes a minute.

"I was in Clocolan, coaching karate the other day. I said to the
kids, 'watch, watch, watch'. There was a massive cloud, bigger than
Ficksburg, over Clocolan. I said, 'watch that plane'. It moved into
the cloud. I said, 'look, and listen'. The plane went right into the
cloud and in 15 minutes the cloud just dissipated. There was just
nothing there. They are using electronic charges to control the
weather. It can only be the CIA doing this. Who else has so much
money and power that they can manipulate the weather?

edit on 29-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Oh....OK, I see.....someone who is here just to steer people to someone else's (ridiculous) thread?

Yup.....there is a term for that behavior, and that job. It is from ages ago.....I think, was coined in the circus.

n
Slang a confidence trickster's assistant, esp. a person who poses as an ordinary customer, gambler, etc., in order to entice others to participate

This is adapted, to this new technology, in Internet forums....but, is very similar.

***(Hint...the original, old word is "shillaber". AKA, 'circus barker'....)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So if evergreen ADMITS to weather modification, how do you think they do it?

Rain dances?

Seances?

Prayer meetings?

Camp revivals?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hmmm. Sort of like you and atleclerk staring each-others posts? You mean like that?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So if evergreen ADMITS to weather modification....

DO YOU even understand what "weather modification" is?

DO YOU even understand what you linked to, at Evergreen's site? You linked to a SPECIFIC page....(I know why...DO YOU?).

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hey man! Answer the question. How do they modify the weather?

"The aircraft’s exceptional drop capabilities, loiter time and size make it an ideal tool to perform challenging homeland security missions, able to neutralize chemical attacks on military installments or major population centers, and help control large, environmentally disastrous oil spills."

*-an- ideal- tool- to- perform- challenging- -homeland- security- missions-*

*-an- ideal- tool- to- perform- challenging- -homeland- security- missions-*
edit on 29-5-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: fixed quote

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

ok what is a contrail ? and what is chemtrail ? the true is contrails are fales and chemtrails are true. just think about it. what is jet fuel ? its made from oil. do you get it. go see what is in jet fuel. and let the post no what you find. thats not to hard is it?
en.wikipedia.org...
ok just go and look for your self.
edit on 29-5-2011 by oih8u2 because: jet fuel - wikipedia link

edit on 29-5-2011 by oih8u2 because: none

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join