It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers, I'm calling you out!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not to mention, that the 20 seat airliners are owned by regional airlines, and are contracted by the majors.The majors dont actually own those aircraft in most casts. They cant just swap them out when they want

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

The website clearly states weather modification and clearly weather modification is the spraying of silver iodide. What did you miss in that ?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thank you all for helping me prove something to a lot of people here.

Weather modification exists, just ask firepilot and the rest of these experts,

Yes Airplanes are used to spray chemicals in the air

Thanks Guys

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

And you had to ask here about it?
www.weathermodification.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes Airplanes are used to spray chemicals in the air

But, NOT at 28,000 feet and up!!

Be sure to stay in school.....education is good for you......

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

The website clearly states weather modification and clearly weather modification is the spraying of silver iodide. What did you miss in that ?

They don't spray silver iodide, they burn it in flares. Cloud seeding =/= chemtrailing.

Here is a video of cloud seeding, since you don't seem to understand how it is done from aircraft.

BTW: firepilot is the pilot in this video, I guess you are going to dispute someone with actual cloud seeding experience, though

edit on 5/29/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

how do i find a lab?
i am totally serious too...
i will also need your address to send the white sticky sample to lol

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer

how do i find a lab?
i am totally serious too...

Google "lab analysis near [insert where you live]". As for the sample being mailed to me, I'll pass.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

When did spraying chemicals in the air and leaving visible chemical trails stop counting as a chem trail if it isnt over 28 000 feet, and in answer to phages question no I didn't have to ask about it here, but after people in this thread have made comments that it doesn't and that the technology to spray aerosols from planes doesn't exist it was fitting to use the thread to show that it does. My entire point this entire time was to show that government's, corporation's and military are dumping chemical's in the air for a lot of purposes and yes these chemicals are harmful according to the msds. The beginning of the chemtrail debate wasn't whether it was carried out on behalf of evil people bent on population reduction but rather whether dumping chemicals in the air was harmful and should be stopped. Now a chemtrail classification has to meet a height requirement, has to be carried out by certain individuals and not other's. It's also these requirement's that stop people from understanding that yes there are some chemicals being dropped out of planes and yes they are not healthy to breathe.

edit on 29-5-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

No chemicals are being dropped out of airplanes from high altitudes. Unless you have a source?

The only thing coming out of jet engines are water vapor, CO, CO2, and the other byproducts of combustion. The same products of combustion that come out of your car.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

NO ONE has said:

....people in this thread have made comments that it doesn't and that the technology to spray aerosols from planes doesn't exist ...

You simply do not, or WILL not understand the difference between "cloud seeding", crop dusting, or any other type of that activity, compared to ordinary CONtrails, made by the engines of an airplane....at HIGH altitudes, and for very well-known and understood reasons....for nearly a century of aviation, they have been studied.

Now a chemtrail classification has to meet a height requirement....

NO, since "chem"-trails, as pointed to and hysterically fretted over, don't even exist! They are nothing but contrails....and, after forming, almost identical in composition to cirrus clouds. They ARE a form of cirrus, and have their own scientific nomenclature:

Cirrus Aviaticus

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Alright 'chemtrail' believers, I'm getting sick of the fantastic, unsubstantiated 'chemtrail' claims. I am hereby issuing a challenge. I challenge any chemtrailer to get an air or water sample to prove that something nefarious is occuring, since you have come up short on 'evidence' thus far. I'm sure you will be willing to spend a little money so that we can get this whole 'chemtrail' conspiracy out in the open for the good of future generations.

Any takers?
edit on 5/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

thats a tool thread if i ever saw one

IF chemtrails are real and on the level that some suggest, then CLEARLY they wouldnt be able to just go get a sample and have it tested as the testing labs would surely be controlled and nothing would be found

i cant belive ats allows crap threads like these

i look at it this way

they want us to believe in global warming

that is basically just dirty air

whether you call them chemtrails or dirty air, its the same effect

how much do you people get paid to spout nonsense?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Alright 'chemtrail' believers, I'm getting sick of the fantastic, unsubstantiated 'chemtrail' claims. I am hereby issuing a challenge. I challenge any chemtrailer to get an air or water sample to prove that something nefarious is occuring, since you have come up short on 'evidence' thus far. I'm sure you will be willing to spend a little money so that we can get this whole 'chemtrail' conspiracy out in the open for the good of future generations.

Any takers?
edit on 5/28/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

I'm with you OP. If there were chemtrails then someone would be loading these chemicals on planes and someone by now would've spilled the beans.

But then again, this is ATS where the REAL motto is : Deny Logic

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

So now we come back to the 'chemtrails are unfalsifiable' argument. Will chemies ever understand critical thinking?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I agree with you, Adeclerk and while this isn't the thread I signed up to respond to, this compelled me to make my first post.

Among the questions I have had that have yet to be answered by people who believe in chemtrails is the one already mentioned, "Why would "they" spray us in the first place if it will affect the air that we all breathe" and one that really stumps me is who is planning this, because I believe I should take their job. There has to be a more economical way to poison/pollute a society than spending money equipping or building aircraft to spray us from several thousand feet in the air and hoping that the majority of the stuff ever makes it into enough drinking water or soil in a concentrated area to have an effect.

I'm also concerned when I hear someone make the claim that airlines are obviously in on this as well, because they saw a "insert your most hated airline here" plane flying and it produced a terrible chemtrail that lasted for at least 20 minutes. Do people really believe all airlines have been paid off to participate in poisoning their customers?

I also know several people in my immediate area that are chemtrail believers, and where I live, in the summer, that "white haze" that people attribute to chemtrails just appears when it's really hot and muggy. Although I see contrails lasting more than the established time that contrails must abide by, before turning into chemtrails, all throughout the year, especially in fall, and the sky stays a beautiful crisp looking blue. The criss cross pattern happens year round as well. (And with the amount of commercial airliners traveling at any given moment, it makes since that several will overlap.)

I'm very open to hearing people's opinions about things, and I really do listen. I like to absorb information from every source, then make my own decision, but when there are more questions than answers and the answers I'm given are backed up by little or no fact, and more ranting and theories, I just can't subscribe to what they're saying.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Seems more like they don't touch your posts because you behave as a troll, refusing to give up the supposed information and facts that you have.

Name calling the best you got??

Seems like you're the one trolling mate..

I stated facts that YOU haven't disproved..

All you've stated is an opinion...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
[I stated facts that YOU haven't disproved..

did yuo ever state any facts at all???

Sorry - I must have missed them - can you link to those posts again please?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So is the stuff that comes out of the back of cars a 'chemtrail' too?

This is all so vaguely defined, it would appear they can keep moving the goalposts forever...

If you cant point to something and say "THIS, they are spraying THIS and here is the evidence", then it's a theory, at best.

Just pointing at lines in the sky, which have existed as long as people have been flying is not 'evidence' of anything.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I dont believe they're spraying chemicals....but i DO think it has something to do with the weather! How do i know this? I've noticed the patterns. EVERY time they spray...the weather here, changes. It goes from a beautiful sunny day...to cloudy and cold, hours later.

I've also noticed that when they spray...the mid-west has gotten some serious tornadoes, about 2 or 3 days later. I first picked up on the "chem-trail" thing, about 2 years ago,...but it wasnt til this winter that i noticed the crazy weather patterns...on the east coast....and now these crazy tornadoes, in the midwest.

A few days before the Missouri tornado, i noticed them spraying at night. Yes, at night. I could SEE, right outside my bedroom door, the same trails. How could i see??? Well, i live on a mountain...and the night was clear, and the moon was bright. I even wrote on my friend's facebook page about it. Why did i do that? Because he had mentioned in his post..."where did the sun go" and that was when i mentioned about the trails...these planes were leaving. I told him i would write him, the next time i see them leave these trails..and sure enough, 2 days later, the planes were spraying.

I've also got some pretty nice pics..to back up my words. Oh, and just so you know...when they spray, it looks like the planes are about a few miles from the shore-line; the Pacific Ocean, to be exact.

I am more than CERTAIN, it has nothing to do with 'chemicals' to harm us...but it has something to do with chemicals...either changing the weather, or attaching itself the the water droplets in the atmosphere. Whatever the case may be, i am conviced it's weather manipulation!!!!

I'll be SURE to leave a post, the next time i see those planes spraying again. Then let's see, a few days later, what happens. What else can it be? Contrails? I hardly think so!!! Not when these trails are MILES in length, and start feathering out...throughout the day. I was born at night, just not last night!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join