It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Crop Circles Since July 20th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There have been reports of 15 crop circles spotted in southern England since July 20, 2004. Why does it seem that most of the crop circles are discovered in England and other European countries. Still I think they are very pretty. I have no idea what they are supposed to mean, if they are done by alien beings.

If they are done by humans, they are very good, and they have way too much time on their hands.

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't know what they are either, but I don't think they are earthly. They are too complex to be done in the middle of the night with nothing but flashlights and too big...now I can understand the smaller simples ones being man made but not the really elaborate ones you see....just think about it. You'd have a set amount of time to do it, in the dark with all those elaborate curves, swirls and perfect circles within circles......they fascinate me and baffle the hell outs me!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
There have been reports of 15 crop circles spotted in southern England since July 20, 2004.

Summer holidays, the kids are bored.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I recently downloaded a video from d1k's ftp site called "ufo forming crop circle", i had seen it before but forgotten all about it. I don�t know if it has been debunked. There are these two small white objects and they move around above the corn, and as they fly about you can see the crop circle forming underneath. It�s all filmed in daylight.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Summer holidays, the kids are bored.

I seriously doubt they're all done by kids, I mean come on....it takes place across the world and some are supposedly done over night in pitch black where as it would take a large team hours to do in the day time.
There's been some real good videos out where people explain their findings about crop circles and it just proves that "kids" couldn't have been the cause of them (Molecular changes in the corn for instance)

On another note though, your signature........

Originally posted by Istvan
There is no evidence, that the collapse of the towers was the result of the impact and fire.

I can't believe someone would say that...heh

[edit on 4-8-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I recently downloaded a video from d1k's ftp site called "ufo forming crop circle", i had seen it before but forgotten all about it. I don�t know if it has been debunked. There are these two small white objects and they move around above the corn, and as they fly about you can see the crop circle forming underneath. It�s all filmed in daylight.

I'm pretty sure that was debunked..I definatly remember reading about it

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I'm pretty sure that was debunked..I definatly remember reading about it

Do you remember how it was done or where you read it because it�s a really good hoax?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Am I correct that this is a huge stastistical spike in the number of crop circles? They are lovely to look at. They seem less strictly circular than many I have seen before.

Are the Aliens trying to tell someone(us?) something?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Crop Circle Connector is saying that a new crop circle was found August 3rd. I think this is one of the prettiest crop circles so far. I love the design Click on the link for more pictures of this one.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I do not understand why people say it cannot be done by humans with nothing better to do.

In the 7th case in www.earthfiles.com..., they say that they saw people arriving in a car and go to the field at night, and the morning the circle had been changed.

As it was noted in others posts, July 31 was a full moon, and you cannot say that with a full moon there is not enough light to do such things.

Also, I would be more inclined to believe it was not made by humans if its a circle (or whatever) in a field where there is not allready a path made by the machinery that works that field, as allmost all photographs show that the circles are connected to at least one of those paths.

Anyway, some are real works of art.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There have been reports of 15 crop circles spotted in southern England since July 20, 2004. Why does it seem that most of the crop circles are discovered in England and other European countries. Still I think they are very pretty. I have no idea what they are supposed to mean, if they are done by alien beings.

If they are done by humans, they are very good, and they have way too much time on their hands.

They tend to appear in england because thats where the guys that started doing them live. Then the copycats got the idea in england, britain, europe, the us and then the rest of the world. The hoaxers took years to finally admit it and come clean. They showed people how they did it and even showed how they incorporated their initials into the circles.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Crop Circle Connector is saying that a new crop circle was found August 3rd. I think this is one of the prettiest crop circles so far. I love the design Click on the link for more pictures of this one.

The jury is still out as far as crop circles go.

Some of the more simple ones, I can say, well yeah, maybe humans could do this.

But the above one, as many others Ive seen....sorry, but a couples hours in the night, with no way to examine ones work from above, I dont buy the idea of a couple kids doing it.

Maybe not aliens doing this, maybe they are. All I know is Ive seen the shows where people claim they were making the circles, and demonstrated, and only came up with a couple of nice looking circles with a few neat lines, but ive never seen them make the complex ones.

Something more at work here, and more than likely, if it is humans doing this, they do it over the period of a few nights, not one, and people dont notices it until days later.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Something more at work here, and more than likely, if it is humans doing this, they do it over the period of a few nights, not one, and people dont notices it until days later.

That what I think. Actually I am also rather suspicious of how these get �discovered� in the first place and how these discoveries wind up on the crop circle web sites. (it�s a Conspiracy!)

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't know what they are either, but I don't think they are earthly. They are too complex to be done in the middle of the night with nothing but flashlights and too big..

Nothing is too complex for an artistic over achiever with a big flashlight in the dead of night, espCIAlly when the farmer is paying top dollar to attract the tourists and suppliment his income from the corn trade. I bet the rural secret society have a good laugh down at the Fat Ladies Legs, shouting pints for the farmer with the best croppy, as they marvel how gullible the townies really are.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

That what I think. Actually I am also rather suspicious of how these get �discovered� in the first place and how these discoveries wind up on the crop circle web sites. (it�s a Conspiracy!)

Actually, youre right. I was just looking at that site with that pretty complex crop circle on it, and it shpwed the first picture of the crop circle, it was unfinished. So more than likely, these crop circles are being formed over a period of a few nights. Given Englands lattitude and its extremely short nights in the summer time, they would have less time at night to complete something this big and complex. Generally, farmers might not notice it until later, they probabaly dont go into thier firleds every day.

My guess about lights appearing over crop circles? Maybe the people who do these things might have help from a friend who is operating a plane or something, who is flying over, maybe radioing to the people on the ground how it looks so far, where to go, ect. That might be likely. It would make sense, and explain some of the detail and such.

Deimos, you said that there was molecular change in the corn or other grain that makes up the circles, do you have any sort of evidence or a link I could see? Ive heard people claim the radiation levels at crop circles were higher, and that the grain in that are is mutated or altered somehow. However, Ive never seen anyone produce evidence of it. Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Those crop circle are beautiful designs. I think we may begin to see many more as we head even closer to the year 2012.

Here is a link about arguments against the "hoax theories".

Link

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's a link that was provided by jammerman in another thread.

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
skadi: that crop circle is beautiful; whoever's making the best crop circles certainly has a well-developed aesthetic if nothing else. of all the unsolved mysteries in the world I think crop circles are the mystery I care the least about getting to the bottom of; they're pretty to look at but if there's any kind of message in them I'm not getting it, and I've never seen convincing evidence that they're not made either by enterprising farmers or dedicated pranksters.

in any case, most of the ones that have any kind of rotational symmetry to them (like skadi's) I tend to think of as being definitely human-made; it's the ones that are essentially linear other than a few weird branches that look at all alien to me, and that if I were to look into I'd probably focus on.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
sisoneck, I agree, crop circles really are beautiful works of art. they really are neat to see The above one is an outstanding specimen.

As to who and how, that remains a mystery. Most likely, like Ive said, it does seem to be the work of humans, over a course of a few days. Aliens tend to be at the bottom of my list for perps of crop circles, but i dont rule them out totally. I cant imagine why aliens would want to make them, seeimg how landing strips of much better quality and form can be made and have (like Nazca).

The talent an artist needs to create these must be incredible. Like i said, perhaps the lights sometimes seen over crop circles sometimes are either balloons or small aircraft flying over to help guide the artists on the ground. The perfect symetry of these circles, lines, and overall pattern still trips me out. Id love to learn how the artists make them, Id like to go out and create one or two.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join