It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Crop Circles Since July 20th

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Id love to learn how the artists make them, Id like to go out and create one or two.

Use one of these.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think Id need something a LITTLE bit bigger than that Howard.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a good portion of crop circles are probably human-made.....in many circles, however, there have been some chemical and radiological changes in the soil which can not be caused by walking around on boards for a few hours....i'm not one to believe something blindly but the fact is that many things cannot be explained regarding these circles.....it would be unscientific of anyone to believe that all circles are of human origin because the evidence doesn't support that, at least not with the methods that hoaxers claim they use.....unfortunately, it's pretty hard to determine just what it does support....i have read many opinions on what causes them but even believing the earth wasn't flat was speculation until proven....the fact is that we won't know till we know....these circles need to be deciphered somehow so that we can determine what they are trying to say if anything, then through scientific process maybe we can get something definitive as to what is actually going on.....the problem is that since many of these are human-made, they most definitely won't be made to the same mathematical specifications that that the "real" ones are.....only if we can weed out the hoaxes from the something else's will we be able to make any progress in the matter.....until then, it's all just speculation

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think links have allready been pasted in for info on molecular changes in crops

I primarily learnt more about this stuff after watching a DVD on it, it was very interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it just seems to me that people will believe or disbelieve based on one case being proven or disproven...that goes with most things really....as always, events should be taken case by case only until enough evidence is acquired to be able to put the puzzle together.....one fake crop circle doesn't make them all so just as one "real" one doesn't mean they all come from aliens or whatever natural non-human origin they may have....be open to anything, even if it means you could be wrong about something....i know i'd rather be wrong than ignorant

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Let's say, that they are beautiful, work of high precision...

I think, that those alien kids have great time out there, everyone likes to leave an imprint at a certain age... or perhaps, nowdays they are having a competition, and the best wins! :-D

anyway, all of them are cool!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes,that intricate crop circle,and the "Nasca Spider" one seems to have caught your attention.Think they are the work of pranksters now? Why are they alluding to South America, which is having paranormal outbreaks?

Pokey (Poseidon) a Deva, promises to knock our socks off. "Another circle alluding to me?" I asked. I could hardly believe one of the pictograms on Lucy Pringle's site had MY car tatooed into the ground!

"Not quite. But that mortage payment you just made is your last."
"So you keep promising."

www.abduct.com

[edit on 5-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 5-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
"Nasca Spider"

Funny you should bring up Nasca i was thinking the same thing. Even if crop circles are human art, then why and where did they get the idea? Why so big, and better seen from the sky like Nasca?

[edit on 5-8-2004 by kode]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Skadi

You can start with a 'Beginners Guide'

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I really hope those who go out there to make their own crop circles on people's land get arrested for trespassing and criminal damage to property.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I do not understand why people say it cannot be done by humans with nothing better to do.

In the 7th case in www.earthfiles.com..., they say that they saw people arriving in a car and go to the field at night, and the morning the circle had been changed.

I saw a documentary on Discovery channel a few years ago showing that crop circles were human made.

But honestly when I see these designs I truly believe man can't make them. It must be either alien art or military experimenting laser or similar technology.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Crop circles could also be a form of communication between:

1. ET -> ET
2. ET -> Government
3. ET -> People

In the first case crop circles could be a form of communication left for the next team of ET coming to the area. It�s possible that these flying objects can�t communicate with each other during interstellar / inter-dimensional travel or when flying. It�s possible that crop circles are actually like computers floppy disks: they contain data and allow for temporary storage or exchange of information.

In the second case it could be that crop circles are used for communicating information to the local governments, which is possible but less likely in my opinion.

In the third case ET could be aiming to create awareness among the people of this world that they exists. Unfortunately they can�t attempt to contact us, else they would be shot down to study their technology. Crop circles could be just an ET art but why come so far to draw pictures on the fields?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If I believed the croppies were ET in origin (which I don't), I'd tend to be inclined to think that the designs are some sort of schematic for a warp drive or FTL communication. Layer all the pics on top of one another. But then again I'm not one to believe that ET communicates through corn.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Simple.In Paleoithic times,people were hunter/gatherers,not farmers,at least not in Northern Europe.
Our Nature Spirit buddies had no crops to make a symbol in,therefore the only thing left was stones. For they could break these apart and levitate them to wherever they wanted.The natives were incapable of moving even a small rock any distance.
Stonehenge? "It was not there before..." said a tribeman.

The rings,and circles are symbolic,all pointing to a distant past cataclysm,and to one that is coming.
Over England (where,not tyranny so much,secrecy started) the circles indicated:

Lillies=Funerals
Wreaths=Funerals
Porpoises and fins=water and Poseidon the PF key
Rotating blades=Shivas,destroyers
Spheres linked by rods=Our planets past and future
Scarab beetle=Life ,reincarnation
Stonehenge lookalike=England itself
Squares= Baseball field next to me,screen rising out of it.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sounds incredible ,doesn't it? But some people do have experiences and these lamoes just do not understand. We were never alone.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sounds incredible ,doesn't it? But some people do have experiences and these lamoes just do not understand. We were never alone.

No, it doesn't sound incredible at all. It sounds like the ravings of a mad man.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
nice crop work, but back in the day two crop circle makers were caught doing this and made some extrodinary stuff.
so i dont know what to believe.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Crop Circle Connector is saying that a new crop circle was found August 3rd. I think this is one of the prettiest crop circles so far. I love the design Click on the link for more pictures of this one.

Very Aztec feel to it.

Just an observation.

I also can not comprehend these very intricate designs (such as this one) being created by human work.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i can't see well what is in the real center...it is a small dot of "straws"/plants ,or it is a man?

P.S.- i think it is very interesting the fact that they have found a dead bird in the straws, i think it is hard to kill a bird in that way, just using wood plates and ropes...birds have a extreme awareness cense...if he was kiled in the "crop porcess" they realy need to use something fast as hell , capable of "taken" the bird almoust instantly.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The bird could be already dead when the plants where flattened.

The people who say that these designs are too complex for humans do not know humans, particularly artists, very well.

More crop "circles" in this site, with some curious stories too.
www.circlemakers.org...

PS: if you think these designs are complex, you should see my bathroom tiles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join