It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It does a full turn right when it comes into the cameras view...basically saying hay check out my ship, its screaming fake

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by AgentSNARF

It's quite strange to me that so many here know a hell of alot about alien technology.....but since aliens and UFOs don't exist (?) then I have to assume 100% of alien sightings and UFOs are fake. Correct?

If alien UFOs do exist then I will tell you right here and now that no human being knows about their technology or how it works because there's nothing real to compare with (?). So since there is nothing to compare with then I have to ask why are so many of you debunkers on these threads? Why even bother to waste your time debunkering UFOs when you know none of them are real? Perhaps because you are hoping to spot a real one? What does a real one look like?

i do not have to sit down and lecker you, it is evident that other species are at works here.

link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by Swills

Lets think of this and you will ask me another question. A singer or a person or a freqency breaks glass right? the sound barreir. ok.

I've been reading your posts and I kinda get what you say with frequency manipulations, but I ask you, why did you bring it up? If we read all your posts you came out of no where babbling, and at one post you actually quoted yourself and then began to argue with yourself. it's quite brilliant
So whats up?

link   
reply to post by AgentSNARF

Planes flying above the clouds do not disturbe them and they a engines that would blow a car over. This object is above the clouds we don't know how far, but maybe far enough not to distrube them.

link   
It's clearly fake. Why would an advanced civilization design something with balls and knobs and protrusions hanging all over it that would make it unwieldy and not at all aerodynamic? Reminds me of that stupid monstrosity from Close Encounters. What dumb civilization would design an interstellar ship that looks like a porcupine and a jellyfish had babies.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

It does a full turn right when it comes into the cameras view...basically saying hay check out my ship, its screaming fake

i have to admitt that there alot of people who like to dissprove and put out fakes.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Always its Motherhips.

There's never a Dad around these days.

All those little UFO's belonging to a single parent and we thought it was only a human problem.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Wow......and my bet is you believed all the OBL fake videos on our mainstream networks? How does that fit in with you being a graphic designer ?.....which so happens to be a dime a dozen out there!

link   
This video is obviously a fake, but that's been posted numerous times in this thread so I probably just sound like an echo.

Here's how I can blatantly tell it's not real: look at the texture of the craft itself -- it has a cartoon-ish look to it. I'm not trying to patronize people by saying this, but I don't know how these CGI videos fool anyone. For me, I can instantaneously look at a video like this and my mind says, "something's not right here". I guess that just doesn't happen for some people. Anyway, like I was saying -- it's something about the colors on it that just don't look natural. Again, "cartoon-ish" is the best way I can describe it.

I think part of it is that, usually when you record a video of something, you don't have optimal lighting. The result is kind of a faded/washout-out look to the entire video. But it's really easy to tell that the ship was added in there with CGI because it doesn't suffer from that affect. The colors of the craft aren't faded at all, it has a very vibrant look to it. The ship just sticks out like a sore thumb. And yeah, of course an alien spacecraft is going to stick out in any video, it's not normal; but that's not what I mean.

link   
reply to post by Swills

I have been checking the email every few minutes, I sure hope I hear something tonight. What time is it in Peru does anyone know . They are probably close to Calf. Time, but I am in Arkansas.

I will keep checking and post it ASAP

link   
reply to post by daggyz

Yours is the best post on these these threads!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Great vid. Maybe if someone could actually find a website that cites this vid as a viral campaign for Skyline, this whole mess would be put to rest. Not saying this is real or fake, but it still put a smile on my face.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

those are horrible CGI...the only remotely believable one is the Haiti one and that was labeled hoax as SOON as it hit the net...and I mean like immediately.

Not saying the OP one is real just saying its not even comparable to the CGI you linked. The OP CGI is much better if not on par with the Haiti CGI UFO...

Won't be long before its found out to be a CGI if it is one.

These hoaxes don't last long if they are true hoaxes.

the best hoax as of late was the Jerusalem UFO simply because the hoaxers used multiple camera angles and "back story" to confuse people...there was a significant amount of effort in that one. But most honestly don't put much effort in the hoax anymore.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by notimportant

Im a graduated art student. I'm educated in the field of computer graphic design and can spot in 1 to 5 seconds that this vid is fake because of the high framerate of the "ufo". Enough proof? Or do I seriously have to scan my "papers" and post them on this forum so you can say I faked it???

none of that means anything, you could be a art student who knows it is cgi, then again how i am to know. i'd rather wait for the software thanks, rather than your word for it.

link   

Correct....but only alien spacecrafts do that going by all the debunkers because they're the only ones who know all about alien technology and have something real to compare with. Just wish they would show us the real alien UFOs so I can understand what they're ranting on about.
edit on 26-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

holowgraphic tech is solid state of the art.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

all part of harrp,tesla.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
if i had an antenna, i could produce a manifestation , it would be real, a tornadoe.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I agree there would have been some cloud disturbance.

Plus the cameraman didn't seem to focused on that huge ufo!It looks more like he too footage of the sky then added the ufo later.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Incredibly cool video. But it seems to me that something of that size and mass would at least displace all those clouds surrounding it. It seems to pass through them As though something that massive is just not there.

Phage? Anybody?

WeedWhacker? (just realized you were nearby).

Looks like if it were CGI they did manage to work some cloud action in there after all. Hmmmmm.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Argh.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join