It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Don't u see u are wasting your time people?I will debunk this faster than that fake UFO can warp trough space.

He stops recording when the ufo gets in the cloud?Yea that is normal.
You see a huge mothership in the sky you record 5 secs of it and go post it on youtube...
Don't you see you are wasting your time researching this $#&% when you could do so much.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank you Miss Mod, I didn't know what to do. I said Troll Doll, because that was what his avatar reminded me of. Of course you are probably not old enough to remember them. Thanks you are appreciated.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Anything can be CG'd on video. Just as this video, in which everything is a computer generated animation. Something "looking" real or fake doesn't prove a thing. The video stands until it can be definitively debunked by someone. Opinions don't answer this call.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LicentiaEstVox

Yeah I hear that, and it's been brought up. I mean, we've all thought that too. Why so short? I'd tape for as long as I can hold my arm up! My best guess is its so cloudy that that was the best shot he was gonna get. Although, I have no idea what the weather is like down there. Is it always sunny and clear, rainy, overcast. etc..?
edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
An interesting video too say the least. I am somewhere between this being legitimate and being still on the fence. It strikes me that so many of the posters on this thread have lost their objectivity. It has been repeatedly stated that ET life is a mathematical probability. So, I posit this personal theory: people develope very rigid thought patterns and pathologies in regards to the concept of life. These patterns become templates by which we filter the vast amount of data we perceive. They're influenced by many factors including genetics, early childhood development, religion, addictions, TV, education, etc. They often become so entrenched and reflexive that sometimes we are unaware of how subjective our perceptions have become. The real problem arises when these templates are challenged. The human brain chooses, in a self-preserving reflex, to deny the conflicting data. This is known as cognitive dissonance.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just my theory on why some people refuse to believe evidence of ET life, alien spacecraft, and many similar "silly" things. This does not imply that anyone posting Fake or Real, on this thread, is correct or wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. As for me, I'll wait and see what develops before screaming, "DISCLOSURE," from my rooftop.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I just found a person by this mans name in Peru that is a SESC programmer analyst. Could this be the same person?

emagister.com google translation

edit on 27-5-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Something that big should move the clouds around it, so I say CGI!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yep, just about everyone I come across these days on the internet are experts on just about everything.....strange thing though.....why are most of them unemployed and/or can't balance a cheque book?

Although it would be ignorant of me to claim we humans are the only "beings" in the whole universe, but it's humourous to watch those who think these to be real just as the debunkers throw these all in to the hoax bin while they themselves have no real "UFO" (are there more than one type?) to compare with.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
I just found a person by this mans name in Peru that is a SESC programmer analyst. Could this be the same person?

His name is here somewhere, i don't know it offhand

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox
Don't u see u are wasting your time people?I will debunk this faster than that fake UFO can warp trough space.

You see a huge mothership in the sky you record 5 secs of it and go post it on youtube...
Don't you see you are wasting your time researching this $#&% when you could do so much.

erm, it was on a t.v. programme, they decided to show what was shown obviously. and obviously real or fake they will show the best bit (looped), this means what was shown has nothing to do with the original filmer, which means he/she may of filmed more but it was not shown or it could even mean if it was real, it was only visible for a few seconds during the cloud break, it's not a stretch for something to only briefly appear.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

We have had 3 experts say it looks real to them. On works at producing Television shows, News etc.
They even give evidence why it looks real. So unless you are and expert. at least recongize that they have made postive statements about this video. Thank you

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by coolottie

Nice catch.

The problem I have is this. Why does it happen that someone (whoever filmed this) had his/her camera right on the spot where something happens. Out of the whole sky...

I'm no expert but I would go with CGI on this one.

Just my opinion, not an expertise.

In addition to this, why after catching something that large in your view finder would you not center the frame? The camera didnt even shake which would indicate surprise. Of course maybe he saw it already, reached for his camera and aimed for a spot in the clouds where he assumed it would pass? Even still, why not center the shot?

not everyone is Johnny Pro-Cameraman with a phone. i think he's lucky to have kept it in frame at all. if you actually saw something of that size at that range in real life, you'd be lucky not to soil/throw up upon yourself. aside from that point it does look a bit fakish to me too.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

possibly cgi but not most likely, ever heard of project blue beam? Could this be a hologram cast onto the earth's sodium layer? We know haarp has stepped its testing up, a call for the disbandment of the monetary system? A lot of weirdness going on out there... Can't someone from peru validated this sighting?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkdeliverance
reply to post by SonoftheSun

possibly cgi but not most likely, ever heard of project blue beam? Could this be a hologram cast onto the earth's sodium layer? We know haarp has stepped its testing up, a call for the disbandment of the monetary system? A lot of weirdness going on out there... Can't someone from peru validated this sighting?

I'm learning each and everyday anything is probable. This could also be the case. Anyone recall the "Virgin Mary" in Africa? hmmmmm

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LicentiaEstVox

This has only been seen on tv news channels you know they edit to save time.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hipno
Looks pretty convincing to me, you can actually see the clouds moving a bit after it turns.

But who knows might be real or fake.

Consider that the clouds might also be CGI.

Just watched it a few more times. There is some definite masking going on with the cloud at the bottom of the clearing. It's very apparent. Clouds real, ship fake.

edit on 27-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Why do you assume he stopped recording? For all we know, he kept the film rolling for another hour. You don't post an hour of nothing on youtube, if nothing happened.

For all you "experts" who claim it's crappy CGI done with cruddy programs.. then do better. Or at least match this. You should be able to whip up a similar video within an hour, yes? Knock yourself out. I get weary of the "Lol crappy CGI omg you are all so stupid and brain dead for beleeving this lol haha!" posts. You are not proving you are a brilliant CGI expert with such senseless posts. You are just spamming this thread.

My biggest issue with this is that it is so.. perfect. I am -not- a CGI expert - so I can't claim I can instantly spot all the "obvious" flaws.. as some of you can (however, you cannot actually say what they are) - but even if it was sudden.. he had to look up and start filming.. he caught it as it flew through the only space large enough to expose the entire thing. And he caught it for the entire space. And it was not partially hidden either by being a big higher.. nor lower.. it was.. perfect. Both how it flew, -and- in the timing of the filming.

The story so far: he saw it, ran and got a camcorder, and started filming. At the rate of speed it was going.. where did he see it? He honestly had time to run I'd guess inside, get a camcorder, run out, and film it just as it was flying through that large open space?

So.. it's rather suspicious to me. The only way I'd believe this, if the actual film was studied. But if it's like the other "realistic" ones we've seen lately.. nothing will come of it. The film will never be offered for study. The only film offered that impressed me was the films from Turkey - he gave it up to a professional institution. We'll see what comes of this.

But all of you who claim you can "instantly" tell it's CGI.. you are full of it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Where did you find this and do you have a link Please.
that would be great if you could post it. His name is Orlando de la Cruz that video taped it. Thanks
edit on 5/27/2011 by coolottie because: sorry

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Would'nt the best to prove either way is to get hold of the original film and have it look at by REAL experts? I'm afraid this thread is full of debunkers claiming they're "experts" but none can post me a sample video or picture of the real thing to compare it with......probably because they too know they'll get laughed at!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join