It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
just as a singer or who projects a freqency can inhibit the mass, thu mass can be manipulated thru weather.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

instein, said you can not go faster than light, but this fact is that when light is manipulated and mass will follow.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

All UFOs exist....manmade or not. The question is.....which ones are manmade and probably at least 95-97% are manmade leaving a question mark of about 3%. I believe that would be a fair assumption.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Swills

No other witnesses comming forward posting in blogs about what they saw... Clue three..

how is that a clue? does witnesses coming forward usually count?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
people refute the fact, ok. mass will alway's follow the curve.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Well, if someone with some very good evidence on this video being Fake, then they can put it in the Hoax bin, But like you said we will have to wait because no one has even posted any creditable evidence as yet.
There have been posts by members that do CGI work that say it looks real to them or one of the best CGI they have seen.

The best they have ever seen? Are you kidding me? Guys...... If you're looking for credible evidence that it's fake, you're starting bass ackwards.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i do not understand why the so called scientist follow the curve. they look blindley what is in frotnt of the face. THEY want knowelege, well gov't if yo naysayers want ifo then llook elswhere. it is ritght ther in front of you. SO, ET take thate one.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

again this is an assumption. we do not know this. how do we know it was not shown in colombia or el salvador or argentina? all we know is it has not been shown by our mainstream media.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is fake! Look at the lighting on the structure it never changes. Anything moving around outside is going to have some light changes. No specular highlights as it turns to the sun and no darker shadows when it turns away from the sun. Case closed!!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

All UFOs exist....manmade or not. The question is.....which ones are manmade and probably at least 95-97% are manmade leaving a question mark of about 3%. I believe that would be a fair assumption.

Do you know what I think? That some people are not allowed to use the internet anymore because they really believe (and spread) idiotic story's about ET's and their spaceships. This video is probably just another joke, or an art project from some kid or student (youtube is full of (good and bad) editted video's from students).

Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet, 9 out of 10 it is fake. And since the internet has become so widely available, more and more loony's are posting retarded stuff about ET's, Illuminati's and Freemasons. The internet is just completely ruined.

edit on 26-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Sure it dose.

If other people can confirm the sighting or have reported it, then there's room for speculation.

If the Video is the only proof and nobody out of the thousands of people who must have seen a sight like this, comes forward to say "I saw this, I was there", then you can pretty much clue that in as a factor that the only person who did see it was the person filmong or rather "rendering"...lol

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Bob Down Under

If this is dubed background noise they did very good
making the sound of his foot falls as he was running Perfect
Most tv shows and movies have a problem with that.

I did not say the background noise is dubed in this video but could be? they could just manipulate the graphics only, I was relating more to the other cgi vids where they did dub in background noise.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i wish it were real, really I do however notice a craft of that size would affect the clouds around it however the clouds do not seem to move with the crafts movement, sorry my vote is fake

edit on 26-5-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by lifeform11

Sure it dose.

If other people can confirm the sighting or have reported it, then there's room for speculation.

If the Video is the only proof and nobody out of the thousands of people who must have seen a sight like this, comes forward to say "I saw this, I was there", then you can pretty much clue that in as a factor that the only person who did see it was the person filmong or rather "rendering"...lol

Yo, don;t even start about it you are wasting your time haha, you give a good explanation which even a child would understand but the heads of some people here on this forum, are so much up their ass that even the simplest argument would not help them anymore to get them back into reality.

I'm sorry

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Looks like CGI to me. What strikes me odd is the lack of movement of the clouds due to air displacement of something that large.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The entire Mississippi River was overflowing, Army blowing up levees, thousand told to leave their homes, but it was not on MSM until Memphis had to be evacuated. They didn't put it on the news because they didn't want it to effect the Stock Market or the Dollar Value. The US is the last country holding out on Disclosure, they sure wouldn't put this video on the News. Hell No.

Here is an Entire UFO Fleet filmed by Newsman In Peru Same Day March 6 2011. Probably they all came from this Mother Ship This was not on US MSM either.
News articile Link:
dimensionalbliss.com...

link   

The internet offers no more no less than your city library's history section.

I never said I believed this was real or fake but the assumption that 95-97% of all UFO sightings are fake would be a clear message to all?

It would be obviously difficult to compare a fake to a real alien craft simply because, do date, ALL we have seen on the internet have been dubbed fake. See, we humans are the only intelligent beings in the universe and there are no other beings out there anywhere in other solar systems....since we have no real samples of other beings to compare with, right?
edit on 26-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Hi friend I cant understand what you are talking about? Yeah nothing can go faster than light Einstein said but that's been nullified by quantum non locality. Information can travel faster than light if you have entangled quantum particles, manipulate one, the other is manipulated, no matter where in the universe. What do you mean about changing light? Do you mean turn photons into something else? By what mechanism?

On topic...

Definitely CGI IMHO.... Hints of Haiti UFO As stated. If it were a real object with mass it would be displacing vast amounts of air, those clouds would move, wind would roar,etc... Has CGI written all over it. I dont know who on here works in the movie industry but someone said there were some people who worked on film CGI and with all due respect, even though the object looks like an okay quality render the physics just aren't there. The physics are way off imho I don't think its even that good of a CGI effort all in all with the physics taken into account. HAITI PART 2 ELECTRIC BUGALOO......imho of course

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet, 9 out of 10 it is fake.

if only 9/10 is fake that means one is'nt, so how do i find out what that 1 is? thats right, by doing what people are doing in this thread. now all thats left is to get those results so i know for certain if this goes with the 9 or if it goes down as the 1

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
it is a known fact that if yo apply tesla applitiute you will get the effects. If you put together several tesla implications. ONE, the static electric charge. the one thing overlooked. Gravity, like a mary go round will producre the effect. second. A mass in motion creates a static charge, several applications will produce a lift. THE. application of reverse earth freqnency of the quotient. Some of you people have heard of the man from canada. he performed these feets , but never got into the aspect . several things are going on. freqency of the earth, you have to match that. HARRP HAS this capability, THE ATOM SMASHER is a thing that only looking fo a certain so called god matter or whatever. ufo tech, so be it. is the tech. of frequency. thus the look of the dessert when lookin at the horizon. The mass is maniupulated , thus why to do a 90 degree angle with no gravity effect. I am the one who designed this and they all can go to hell. THE man who claimes he was the designer can go to hell. ask him wh y it does what it does and he will falter.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join