It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Go to Radio Shack. I even have one on my roof and on my car. They be everywhere. On a side note, does anyone speak Spanish

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
16 pages. I have an associate degree in general studies and I even know that this is a fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

You are right about that......if it was real, of course it's going to stick out like a sore thumb! But tell me, if we do ever see a real one, what would it take for all you dunkers to know when it's real.....when it starts firing on us? Or when we find out reptilian creatures suddenly quadtruple in number orperhaps when our alien soft toys start moving?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There are so many videos on this website regarding UFOs that is worth defending. And yet something so clearly CGI appears to be the main discussion.

I'm a pretty open minded person and rarely spend my time debunking people's threads. But this is just too obvious.

[Using all of ThinkingCap's magical energy]

... I agree.. With... Weedwhacker....

...Hoax!

[Collapses]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You get a star for your Jack Burton signature. Probably the wisest man in cinema history

I can literally quote that entire movie.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
all child's play in my eyes. The tech is there and the U.S.A is in a REAL war games and that is a fact, cause i designed it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Thats also a possibility too, gee anything is possible nowadays!

link   
reply to post by Jordan River

We're having fun too

link   

go on, ask me a question.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by expo15

You are right about that......if it was real, of course it's going to stick out like a sore thumb! But tell me, if we do ever see a real one, what would it take for all you dunkers to know when it's real.....when it starts firing on us? Or when we find out reptilian creatures suddenly quadtruple in number orperhaps when our alien soft toys start moving?

Did you even read my post!?

Of course an alien space ship is going to jump out in any video you see. That was not my point. The point I was trying to convey is that the ship itself doesn't have the washed-out look that its surroundings does; that's why it sticks out. It is a dead giveaway that it was added in there with digital imaging software.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

go on, ask me a question.

ok, so you see you're quoting yourself, right? I didn't think it was possible but you're proving to us you may be crazy via an internet forum
but seriously

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i can also dismantle it all in one final swoop.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You probably are right.....but I'm still trying to find out from all the debunkers here, when will THEY know when a real one appears and what does a real one look like ???

It's a simple question really!

link   

Originally posted by ThatGuyInTheKnow
This is video is fake and ill tell you why, The video posted on page four by baraka (SP?) if you look at the 40-54 second part at around 44 they slow mo then at 48 watch how is just goes right through the cloud not slice through it like it should, and when it goes behind the cloud or through it its exactly the same as its been the whole video.

I AM AN ExPERT. I HAVE SHOT AND DIRECTED MOTION PICTUR3S, NETWORK NEWS & NATIONAL TELEVISION SHOWS. My credits include cnn, fox news, msnbc, abc, discovery network I've been considering using my press credentials and film crew badges to give my opinion a little more credibility than the know nothing person above me who flatly states "it's fake" because of the lack of cloud movement.

Do yourself a favor dork. Get your crappy consumer grade camcorder, go to the airport on a cloudy day and try for hours to get a shot of a jet pushing clouds around.

I'll save you the trip. They go right through the clouds and they don't move! Next time your on a commercial flight get a window seat you may see other jets moving through the clouds. Guess what? They don't punch holes through clouds when descending either.

I'm not saying it's real because I didn't shoot it. I'm not making an ass of myself either by pretending I'm an expert on things I know nothing about.

link   
how, hmmmmmm, let us think of tesla.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
THEY, have a freqency, but that is not the question.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

Oh, ok......and you know all about alien technology and how it works, right? I know what OUR technology is capable of doing but I sure as hell don't know what alien technology is capable of doing......unless you have something I can compare with?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
THEY, have a freqency, but that is not the question.

OMG who are you talking too!!! I must know!!!1

link   
Oh what! It's King Colds' Spaceship!

Pretty cool looking video, but unfortunately in this day and age CGI is way too good to be able to tell ifs it's real or not, the only way to know these days is to see it first hand, therefor I think the accounts of the eyewhitnesses(in any UFO case) should be considered better evidence than video or images, but of course the word of anyone has to be taken with a grain of salt.

I have a CGI background and have to admit right off the bat I was thinking it was CGI, but after a few watches there is something real looking about it. I don't know if it's just video blur of CGI but when the ship comes out of the first cloud part during seconds 5-7 it looks like the cloud is trailing behind. And hmm, I saw someone said you can't see the ship through the thin parts of the cloud but you totally can.

The video is pretty convenient for CGI though, just a few seconds, an obscured view, definitely do-able. Since there's no 100% proof either way I'll just let the believer in me believe
even though it's most likely fake.

link   
reply to post by expo15

What you'e saying, as did others....lighting and shadowing, that is inconsistent.

As well as, atmospheric blurring, because of distance? (One thing, we take for granted...we are accustomed to it, as an intuitive gauge of distance perspective.....matter of experience, living on this planet, within our atmosphere).

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join