It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
for all you quantum physics people out there, MASS.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Star for you for the DBZ reference. Head to page 6 for more video fun about this

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

edit on May 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
All I'll say on this matter is this; I've looked up into the branches of trees that I was standing under in the right light and they looked like CG. I see clouds every other day that appear to be superimposed over the sky. Something looking CG doesn't mean it is CG, and something looking real, doesn't mean its real.
Short of some seperate eye witness account, or some link pointing to the fact that this vid is indeed a fake, this vid will remain what it is now....
an interesting film, showing an interesting craft in broad daylight.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Not doubting your "expert" opinion but hey, ATS is full of experts and they're a dime a dozen here on this website, hell, even I can pull out the "expert" card too like just about every second member.......means nothing to me I'm afraid simply because I don't know you personally yet I should take your word for it?

(rolls my eyes)

link   
REMINDER!
The topic of this thread is: UFO Mother Ship over Peru.. Under Investigation? Keep to the topic. This means no one line non-contributing posts, jokes, calling members trolls, calling members any names or focusing on them, etc. otherwise your post will be removed and possible posting bans will be issued if it keeps up.

edit on May 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
You know you should shut your mouth when you start out saying "I am no expert but this looks real to me".

When this is proven to be fake..will all you brain dead idiots stop posting obviously fake video footage?

I cannot believe that in this day and age people cannot tell the difference between real and CGI. I watched the first few seconds and went another crap CGI video. How do I know,,,because of all the CGI in movies and on YouTube,,,which when you see enough you can always tell the difference.

This is a fake and a bad one at that.
This is not even good enough to compare to the CGI ships they use in movies..whoever made it,,,either did it quickly or had crappy programs.

I'll never understand why some people are so angry. What if, just what if, this proves to be real? Stop being so angry, it's a waste of time

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Your Comments are greatly appreciated and you are the closes thing to an Expert on here so far.
I totally agree about the clouds. And a craft like this probably doesn't have 4 engines blow out air at 150 miles an hour. Thank you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Not doubting your "expert" opinion but hey, ATS is full of experts and they're a dime a dozen here on this website, hell, even I can pull out the "expert" card too like just about every second member.......means nothing to me I'm afraid simply because I don't know you personally yet I should take your word for it?

(rolls my eyes)

I am also an expert. I have worked with Pixar and other well known CGI experts...

Of course it's not true...but when your on the internet you can make any claim you want...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by expo15

Oh, ok......and you know all about alien technology and how it works, right? I know what OUR technology is capable of doing but I sure as hell don't know what alien technology is capable of doing......unless you have something I can compare with?

Seriously?

Arguing that clear signs of CGI are actually a result of "alien technologies" is not rational, it's just being flat-out apologetic to the video. Believe what you want to, but I'm done arguing with you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe too late in the conversation but that is pretty easy to make, Higher quality would be better as always but the sky acts as a blue screen. so it is pretty easy to add replace things.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

If you have a background in CGI I will concider you an expert. Thank you so much for your comments.
It really starts to look like this might be the biggie. I hope so.
Thank you for your help. I just hope they are the good guys.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Real or not, at least whatever it is it's not firing on us so we should all rejoice (LOL)......

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Relax buddy, this is one thread of MANY in this one forum of this HUGE site in this INFINITE internet. It's gonna be alright. I've said it time and time again, this is most likely fake but I'm not 100% and we have a few loose ends that needs clearing up. Right now we're playing the waiting game. The news station and guy who made this video have been emailed. We get you believe this to be a fake, trust me, we know, but stick around, things may get interesting or you will be proven right.. so its win win

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Looks pretty convincing to me, you can actually see the clouds moving a bit after it turns.

But who knows might be real or fake.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I too have experience with 3d modelling programs, mainly 3ds Max and Maya, and I honestly have no idea how someone could be 100 percent sure that this was made with CGI. The video quality is pretty bad and that makes it extremely hard to verify anything, at least for me. But I would be interested in hearing why you are so sure that it was made with CGI. And don't worry about using layman's terms, you can get as technical as you want with me and I will understand.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

OH, Swills we are getting some experts on here that are saying Great things. My heart just started beating
about ten times faster. This is really getting exciting. People with great backgrounds in the business, are not only believing it might be the real thing, but even posting some good theories showing that it is real.

Thank you for sticking this out with me. I am having trouble keeping up trying to read all of the posts.
you are a great help. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Hey no problem! Don't give your hopes up but never give up so easily, you know? You got this

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join