It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Well, if someone with some very good evidence on this video being Fake, then they can put it in the Hoax bin, But like you said we will have to wait because no one has even posted any creditable evidence as yet.
There have been posts by members that do CGI work that say it looks real to them or one of the best CGI they have seen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

As one of the comments on YouTube said ... "looks fake to me but, then again, I've never seen a real spaceship". That pretty much sums up my feeling. Would be nice if we could find some other sources.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

it was built on the concept of gravity. earths pull. it uses earths pull, gravity, hello.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If this is dubed background noise they did very good
making the sound of his foot falls as he was running Perfect
Most tv shows and movies have a problem with that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
freqency manipulates mass s,o, thank you,

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

thats good, but i just disagree that it is obvious.

another thing, the video was passed onto a t.v. broadcast, which was then recorded and put on youtube. can you still tell with that many different things being done to the video? would you not need the original tape or at least an upload of the original tape?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

First clue to this being fake is that no other news network on earth has picked this up...

If a ship that big were really being filmed flying through any part of the world, it would make every major and local news station on the planet within 24hrs.

It has not done this so far..

Second clue, is the look of the ship its self... The desogn and the manner in which it moves is hallmarked and has Haiti written all over it...

No other witnesses comming forward posting in blogs about what they saw... Clue three..

This is just simple logic, and deduction without having to look for the layers and timestamps in the vid its self.

That will happen in due cours, not by me, My current puter simply hasn't the ability, to check this out. Someone will in due course though I'm sure.

But like I said, simple logic is the first step to uncovering a fake...
edit on 5/26/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
gov't in a new age of , how can i say this. new tech war.

link   

Even the CGI are not 100% and are all amateurs themselves. It's easier to throw to the hoax bin and it probably is a hoax but the detail in the aircraft is not something you can knock out overnight. Not like one of these models.

link   
Seriously does anyone really need a CGI expert to weigh in on this to tell you it's fake? Seriously? Check out the sci-fi channel sometime... a lot of amazing footage there as well.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Yeah, im with ya on that one , star, I wait ............... till this can be proved or debunked , If more people see what i have seen , then hopefully we can go a long way towards more knowledge , just sucks everyone cant be on the same level of experience when it comes to UFOs .

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
ufo tech based on gravity of the mass of the planets. Like the spin off of panets. thank you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
This was posted on youtube just 1 hour ago and amazing footage if real. It is at least 1 or 2 miles across. I am not a Video expert as many know. But this is an interesting video and on TV, News ?
If anyone can translate the language that would be great. I know the debunkers will have fun with this one. I know anything can be faked, but people in Peru do not have a lot of money to produce fakes, [of course it can probably be done with cheap software.? It is very close up and with great details.. Have fun with this but be nice and no derogatory comments at anyone please. Keep this a discussion not an arguement. Thank you.

There have been some great sightings in Peru this year. But this would be the best if real.
I checked this Channels youtube sight and he doesn't have a lot of UFOs mainly, Mars features etc.
Not an obvious Fake video on his Channel.

probably fake, framerate of the ufo is to high. Or in other more understandable words: It moves to "smooth"...

link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

so how can you tell? why do we have to sit and wait when it is so obviously a cgi? if it is obvious we would not need software.

read my first post on this thread, i laid out how it would go, it always does end up that way, sometimes correctly but not always, i have seen threads end up there through claim of hoax/fake rather than proof.

I did explain that in a previous post, just say it takes a bit of experience to pick them you will get there.

True there are has been a few threads that I believe were not a hoax dumbed there but thats life, ATS is not the be all and end all as a lot of the hierarchy who runs this site think it is.

Watch my ats points get knocked down again for that comment

link   
reply to post by Ironclad

No other news networks have picked this up? But they're pretty good at picking up fake OBL videos that were pretty darn obvious for being fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
it is a known fact that frequency manipulates mass.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
But there is something which I dont get, if this was real it would be world news EVEN on MSM, but it isn't which is strange, probably because UFO's don't excist ???

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Wow, that's rich.....got a REAL one for us to compare with??????

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join