It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear video of what appears to be Indian Vimanas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I found this video thanks to SaturnFX's thread here , which credits discl0sur3.

This video was taken, allegedly, by a woman at a bed and breakfast in Glastonbury, England.

Now, if you look from approximately 50 seconds into the video, you'll see something that very closely looks like a Vimana, described in Indian texts.

There are many Vimana threads on ATS, so, anyone wanting to learn more on the subject needs only to hit the button labelled "search."

I'm no CGI expert, so, I can't say for sure whether I fully believe the video, but, the clarity is impeccable. If found to be legitimate, it could easily be some of the best evidence there is for those that take the standpoint of "I'll believe it when I see it."

So, if there's anyone more qualified than myself to definitively say whether or not it appears to be real, have at it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My theory is that these are flares and the camera tends to give the glow that diamond shape when it zooms in.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Real or not...I only have one thing to post:

What does it all mean? I'm not sure. Positive? Negative? A concept that transcends the two?

I don't know what this all means. But the natural order is changing.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I looked 50 seconds in an all I see is the same thing that I see throughout the video:

Out of focus light points.

The effect of a "saucer" is created by the camera itself.

On top of that, I see nothing that indicate any sort of intelligence or "UFO" like behaviour. In fact it looks suspiciously like flares, slowly falling down.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not saying you can't be right, but, those are more than just random diamond shapes of light. They seem to have a very distinct acorn shape to them, and all with the darker band 2/3 up. If they were flares, I don't think they would all have the band there, at least not in the same place.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I love Muse :p Like I said in the OP, I'm not saying it's UFO, or even intelligent, but, interesting regardless.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

to me they look like projections. they dont look solid. if you look closely you will see that at one point they overlap and are transparent. i agree that the shape of them are similar to a vimana.
but they dont look like solid objects to me

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle
I'm not saying you can't be right, but, those are more than just random diamond shapes of light. They seem to have a very distinct acorn shape to them, and all with the darker band 2/3 up. If they were flares, I don't think they would all have the band there, at least not in the same place.

But that's the thing: they are NOT acorn shaped in any way. This is an effect of the light source being out of focus for the video camera.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
I looked 50 seconds in an all I see is the same thing that I see throughout the video:

Out of focus light points.

The effect of a "saucer" is created by the camera itself.

On top of that, I see nothing that indicate any sort of intelligence or "UFO" like behaviour. In fact it looks suspiciously like flares, slowly falling down.

Totally agree, I'm sick and tired of these lens / iris bokeh efect vids.

Really tiresome now.
edit on 25/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

That's very possible, also at one point in the video, the shape seems to be in front of foliage before fading behind. Perhaps a creative hoax?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle

I think it is part of the camera, and the band could be reproduced by any bright light source.

link   
reply to post by merka

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on that point. To me, the video looks very clear and out of focus in no way. This isn't falling flares or any other flame in the sky, in my opinion. It's got to be either legit or a projection hoax, in my opinion.

link   
All i can say is wow.....S+F for you

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
haha ... I know cameras can be glitchy and what not but cmon.....

Looks like a newer camera with HD and I see no distortion of the lights or pixels around them....

Looks like the camera is picking up the UFOs perfectly almost.

Funny how the second a video surfaces that is somewhat good quality ...which is what everyone begs for....

they dismiss it and say a bunch of BS ...as if anyone of those people saying these things knows anything about cameras and their distortions...

IMO....they look like 100% legit UFOs especially when you follow the people who filmed this and what they are doing.

Face it people. There is an entire sub-culture of humans who are completely AWARE of the existence of Alien-UFOs and possibly are psychologically interacting with them whether they know it or not.

Good video!... take the time to watch the whole thing if you can.
edit on 25-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
haha ... I know cameras can be glitchy and what not but cmon.....

Looks like a newer camera with HD and I see no distortion of the lights or pixels around them....

Looks like the camera is picking up the UFOs perfectly almost.

Funny how the second a video surfaces that is somewhat good quality ...which is what everyone begs for....

they dismiss it and say a bunch of BS ...as if anyone of those people saying these things knows anything about cameras and their distortions...

IMO....they look like 100% legit UFOs especially when you follow the people who filmed this and what they are doing.

Face it people. There is an entire sub-culture of humans who are completely AWARE of the existence of Alien-UFOs and possibly are psychologically interacting with them whether they know it or not.

Good video!... take the time to watch the whole thing if you can.
edit on 25-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

I agree haha I knew there would be people to try and debunk it, in fact, that's what I hoped for. I thought it was a very interesting video and I'd love to see people's theories on how it could be faked. It may not be a UFO, but, it's clearly not a flare

I would hope people have 2 minutes to watch a video like this
It's not like I posted the full 56 minute one that I got it from.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Nice, clear video.

I think the video is legit and the objects appear to be the same as the ones you mentioned.

I don't see how anyone can complain about the video.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1
All i can say is wow.....S+F for you

The woman who took this video is a friend of mine named Megan.

She showed this video to me ages ago and I can tell you it is 100% genuine.

The husband and wife who owned the B & B also saw the display.

So folks, this is no hoax, its the real deal.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

Thank you. I agree. If the video is a fake, it's got to be a projection or CGI. I don't see how people can question the clarity of it

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Well, that is very interesting! I had no idea when I posted this that someone that actually knows the woman would reply! Is the original video of similar quality, or is it better? Perhaps if we had something more than my youtube embed people would feel less inclined to believe it's a flare

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm interested to know two things:
Is there a AFB near by? The lights just appear & begin slowly falling, like flares.
The lady says,"there will be crop circles there tomorrow." Well, did anyone go investigate the following morning?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join