It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear video of what appears to be Indian Vimanas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I see and readily admit I was wrong. All I was asking was for a sight of how I was wrong

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
very good text on Vimanas

www.hinduwisdom.info...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
I'm interested to know two things:
Is there a AFB near by? The lights just appear & begin slowly falling, like flares.

They look more like out of focus Chinese lanterns. SOmebody may have pointed it out already but I won't waste my time reading the whole thread...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

You are wrong!
Bokeh is ALWAYS blurry.These objects are clearly focused at times.
Normal digital cameras don't give you bokeh....everything is always relatively SHARP.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I didn't see anything blurry or out of focus on this video what ever the objects are seem clear with no distortion..I have no idea what they are maybe just another mystery in the sky to ponder

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle
I found this video thanks to SaturnFX's thread here , which credits discl0sur3.

This video was taken, allegedly, by a woman at a bed and breakfast in Glastonbury, England.

Now, if you look from approximately 50 seconds into the video, you'll see something that very closely looks like a Vimana, described in Indian texts.

There are many Vimana threads on ATS, so, anyone wanting to learn more on the subject needs only to hit the button labelled "search."

I'm no CGI expert, so, I can't say for sure whether I fully believe the video, but, the clarity is impeccable. If found to be legitimate, it could easily be some of the best evidence there is for those that take the standpoint of "I'll believe it when I see it."

So, if there's anyone more qualified than myself to definitively say whether or not it appears to be real, have at it.

I can tell you it is 100% FAKE!

I live in Glastonbury, and These things are NOT real, It Must either be CGI, or the video Lies about the location of the filming. If this were Real, I would have heard about it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

The Video is totally genuine, chances are it is flares from an army test range that is in direct line with the point of view. There is another thread on here somewhere where they are inks to maps and the such like. That's not to say people don't see some very strange objects in the sky in this area, they do.

A friend of mine had an experience on the Tor where he and several friends clearly heard the sound of some kind of motor gradually slowing down and, seemingly, descending into a nearby field, yet they saw absolutely nothing. However in this particular case, the prosaic explanation or military flares, is almost certainly the correct one.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

The only place they do any testing around here is down at Salisbury plain. That's a good 50-60 miles out.
and I'm pretty sure that due to the curvature of the earth, if you are standing on flat land, you can only see 7 miles to the horizon, there is no way that the camera would pick anything up from Salisbury.
And since when where flares Diamond shaped?

edit on 25-5-2011 by Corrupted Data because: sp

And about hearing noises like mortars, that is plausible, we sometimes do hear testing going on up at Salisbury.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Corrupted Data because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Have to try and find the other thread on this one. I took the orientation of the camera , from the person's own testimony and the Video wasn't taken in Glastonbury, it was taken from the side of the road south of Avebury. From memory it was the A360 Devizes Road. and there is indeed, an army range in direct line of sight.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Ok fair enough If that's the case.
Funny the Video says Glasto.

So if the video is legit? and the Objects are NOT CGI... How would you go about explaining they are flares?
They Do not look like flares in any form or fashion I have ever encountered.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
haha ... I know cameras can be glitchy and what not but cmon.....

Looks like a newer camera with HD and I see no distortion of the lights or pixels around them....

Looks like the camera is picking up the UFOs perfectly almost.

Funny how the second a video surfaces that is somewhat good quality ...which is what everyone begs for....

they dismiss it and say a bunch of BS ...as if anyone of those people saying these things knows anything about cameras and their distortions...

IMO....they look like 100% legit UFOs especially when you follow the people who filmed this and what they are doing.

Face it people. There is an entire sub-culture of humans who are completely AWARE of the existence of Alien-UFOs and possibly are psychologically interacting with them whether they know it or not.

Good video!... take the time to watch the whole thing if you can.
edit on 25-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

Get a camera....brand new if you like....go outside in the dark.....zoom in on anything bright.....

You don't have to take our word for it....It'd be easier if you just saw for yourself...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Here's the full video...

The lass actually tells you where she is. if you then check the map from her direct orientation I have to say that it's almost 100% military flares. Look like marker flares to my eyes for illuminating the local area of an exercise. I should point out , I've goner toe to toe with a rake load of people on here about flares being the stock answer and people force fitting the evidence to come up with flares. However, in this case I'd say flares.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
More unfocused point sources, just like on the famous nasa sts-75 video. What the point sources are, however, I can't say.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
I'm pretty sure what you are seeing is this:

en.wikipedia.org...

Good point! However, there is a distinct 'groove' cutting across the centre of the objects. If it is what you say it is, then that should have been out of focus too. But it is clear and sharp. So, it does not look to be the 'Bokeh' effect.

But the OP really can't compare the ancient Indian vimanas (If they ever existed) with today's 'UFOs'. They would have changed the designs of their UFO models over thousands of years!
Or are they stuck in a time warp?

edit on 25-5-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
what's so hard to understand that the camera was focused on the plants in front of it and not the lights in the distance? it was explained already in a previous post.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If this were Real, I would have heard about it.

No, you wouldn't have.

Maybe you haven't heard ...so I will tell you...... There is a WORLD wide cover up of UFOs!

Within 5min of it being anywhere it will be called a Fake...no matter what.

The MSM reports on fake UFOs and not the real ones.

If the information looks like quality...then attack the messenger and discredit their life.

If it looks too real.... then it has to be CGI

.... do you see where I am going with this.... sooo you really wouldn't know...because they don't want you to know......

Life isn't as simple as some folks make it out to be.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
At the start of the video the woman says that she's in Avebury not Glastonbury. If you go to Google maps and search for Avebury you can see three crop markings. One is in the field to the north-east of Avebury, another is in the field south of the stone circles and the last is two fields over and south-west of the last. My brother pointed this out to me the other day. Very strange.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Flares?, rofl they fackin hover how can they be flares. Great video! I've never seen anything this good.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here's what my camera does to Venus when I use digital zoom and autofocus.
Note the "detail" seen toward the end.

Don't use autofocus. Don't use digital zoom. Unless of course you want to make a hoax video.

(click to open player in new window)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join