It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear video of what appears to be Indian Vimanas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00byn00b
At the start of the video the woman says that she's in Avebury not Glastonbury. If you go to Google maps and search for Avebury you can see three crop markings. One is in the field to the north-east of Avebury, another is in the field south of the stone circles and the last is two fields over and south-west of the last. My brother pointed this out to me the other day. Very strange.

As I have stated before I know Megan who took this video. She travelled to the UK from Australia to do some research on crop circles.

Now guys I can tell you once and for all that Megan is a very strong researcher and there is NO WAY she would have tampered with the video.

As a matter of fact, the reason it is on UTube, is that a friend of hers asked if she could have a copy, Megan was reluctant to give it to her, but did give it to her, but asked that it not be made public.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can't believe this hasn't been flung in the HOAX BIN yet.

More trash cluttering up the boards.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Unfortunately this isn't a proven hoax.

However, 99% sure that it is not a UFO. It has now been identified as being flares and a lens/digital artefact. Possibly lanterns and artefact...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

However, 99% sure that it is not a UFO. It has now been identified as being flares and a lens/digital artefact. Possibly lanterns and artefact...

Heh ....well that's funny. I'm 99% sure that it IS a UFO. Most certainly not some flare or problem with the lens. Seems as if you don't watch many UFO videos or read about them and so on.....

Funny how people can say its a flare.... did you WATCH the video from beginning to end?????? ...cause that's not what flares do...

It's a UFO ...look to the skies for yourself and you will eventually see one .... since obviously no video will convince you or anyone else.... not that it should.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I recorded a video similar of lanterns at a friends wedding a year or so ago (unfortunately I deleted the video as all it contained was flickering diamonds in a dark sky!). When I zoomed in, the camera turned them into diamond shaped lights looking very similar. The flickering and orange glow make me think that this is nothing more than said lanterns. The fact that Megan was here looking for crop circles makes me think that she saw what she wanted to see. I believe she genuinely thought they were UFO's but in reality, i don't believe they were.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I agree ....lanterns could be mistaken for UFOs ... I have also seen chinese lanterns from a distance and if I didn't have my binoculars to see the flame then I might have thought something else.

But to me this video doesn't show lanterns.... lanterns rise until there flame goes out usually.

Also @ about 1:19 into the video another UFO appears out of no where which is higher than the other UFOs... so to me that X's out lanterns since they need to be lit from the ground.

And I have to say that the Historical context of this ladies past and what she has done.... does matter.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by Pimander

Heh ....well that's funny. I'm 99% sure that it IS a UFO. Most certainly not some flare or problem with the lens. Seems as if you don't watch many UFO videos or read about them and so on.....

I'm pretty well versed in the topic as it happens - which is why I know there is far better evidence than this to discuss. That is why it bothers me that you are so happy to waste peoples time with this bunk.

Anyone who is still wasting their time here please read the whole thread then think about it for a moment...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I worked on a lifeboat which used flares for years, There is no way these are flares.
If it was a flare it would have been a para flare which when fires is red or white - colour decided upon circumstance ect.

When fired they rise then IMMEDIATLY start falling slowly. So flares are out of the question.

There's a chance they could be chinese lanterns, However they normaly rise at an angle to which the wind is blowing and not straight up. You would be able to see them rise from the ground from where they are let off too. Which we didn't in that video?

So that also is out of the question.

Edit: Just watched it again and the objects just appear, so like i said, chinese lanterns are out of the question.
Do you honestly believe that the camera lens created the effect? i don't.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Matt6320 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by Matt6320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt6320

Yes it looks exactly like a lens effect. They don't just appear they rise from below some terrain like a lantern would do. If the wind is blowing away from you, towards you or there isn't much wind then lanterns will obviously not move across the line of sight.

The objects also flicker like lanterns and are the colour of the most common type of lantern available in the UK. Avebury (site of the largest stone circle in the UK) is also the site of many Pagan celebrations such as fire festivals where the release of lanterns of light containing a flame would be appropriate. In other words, if you were hoping to see some lanterns then look there.

Am I making myself clear?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Ok...I will give in and admit that this is a possible lens effect. But that doesn't mean they have been identified as lanterns or what not....

So that video does indeed show the same type of lens effect..... wish I could make sure he was filming venus tho..

Here's another video that does show a diamond UFO..

In other words... I do think there is some camera artifacts in the OPs original video but that only means that the person is filming points of light.... which could be a lot of things including UFOs.

Toss up for me...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Glastonbury, England should know by now about Tesla.

Tell Mum that I would like to say that what these are can best be said in the private words of the greatest English writer of all time Marlowe b1564 d1621-11-22 Ta Ta Ta Tesla made these star ships, enjoy Best to all.

Could not have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Perhaps the landing lights of airliners stacked up on approach? That would explain the "slow, almost hovering" movement -- i.e., the planes are flying in a direction more-or-less towards the observer, hence the lack of perceivable motion. One plane stacked up behind the other (but at a distance from each other) would explain why the are apparently very close to one another.

The shape (as many have already pointed out) is due to being out of focus. Many video cameras have diamond-shaped apertures, so bright lights can look diamond-shaped when out of focus.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join