It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I mean no offence by this statement, but I'm not interested in nit-picking. I only cared about delivering the "gist" of a theory (that admittedly I haven't looked up in some time) for the sake of my opening statement. In fact it's mostly about just getting the gist of what is being said.

It carries no major relevance to the rest of the subject matter even with the proper definition. We can argue minutiae and semantics if you like, but that will not change.

The point is that great lengths are taken that go above and beyond what most people would think are likely to happen, and in doing so there is a great amount of leverage to be gained, as most people simply will not believe that any group of people would go to such trouble, and this is exactly what they are banking on.
edit on 8-12-2013 by PariahsOfVindication because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2013 by PariahsOfVindication because: keystroke error

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

I know what you are going through. you are NOT crazy. similar things have happened to me in my life. like exactly your story but a little different. it's difficult to explain though in words. like one time when i was living in Spokane with my ex boyfriend who was Itraitor_56....that was when I got put into vulnerable spiritual position. i read the song albums on my list and they all made a story of my life that no one else could understand except how would they have so much knowledge about me? I hope i am not to late to help you. It is year 2014 and i see you wrote this in 2011. i need God right now too. It's a challenge. nothing makes any sense anymore. please i am begging you if you can contact me please try. I really hope i am not to late. I don't even remember where I was in 2011. I understand though. you are special to God but don't take the bait. they will lure you in with the thing you want most. i've been hearing in my head that "i will not adorn you".

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iamwhoiam1990

Yea same thing happened to me back in 2004 i started seeing songs that seemed to have strong parts of synchronicity even to the point where people i know friends and former friends first names were mentioned, sometimes synchronicity is just synchronicity and other times it's god talking to you through songs through synchronicity and other times like i said its just synchronicity but when synchronicity is that close to your story you are being told things, it's things you should pay attention too...
edit on 31-3-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If they've been after you for that long they should have already got you. I highly doubt you are being followed by the Illuminati. I believe the experiences you are having is because of your difficult childhood. What makes you so special that the entire Illuminati would choose to follow you? I think you need to speak with a professional very soon and I don't mean someone over the internet.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ODarkThirty

This theory of yours as been giving to the OP a ton of times and again i disagree the world is a strange place, people are accesd by others (maybe the group she claims maybe not) for reasons that on the suffice don't make sense to some or all but something happen to her that i feel gos beyond just saying go get professional help, i think fate will guide her path and she will find the answers she is looking for, the only piece of advice i would give her (the OP) is the Illuminati while very evil and powerful (but not as powerful as some think) are not the only evil or evil organization in the world, so i say she should go with her perception..... study learn and report her findings in a more clarifying way...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Threads like this are awesome because all the illuminati agents give themselves away.you can only hide from some, but I see you and so does God. a reply to: MonarchSlave

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Let me just say, however unimportant or important, rich man poor......if they feel they have reason to watch you closely you will be wired up for sound friend. Wired up so tight you wouldn't believe it. And putting people all around you at work or any place you frequent.....not a problem.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Another problem with this whole scenario....first i have described a more accurate way that this group called the Illuminati or what ever you want to call them operate.....in this thread starting here.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny thing is my theory which makes more sense then a lot of what Fritz Springmeier wrote (although he got something things right and alerted us to this group he called the Illuminati at the time which is good) but i just saw Captain America the Winter Solider today and i wrote that theory of the link i sent you like a month or two ago and have presented it before and the new Captain America movie kind of confirmed what i was saying my eyes almost bulged out of my head when i found out what the main plot was very strange....

Now to the other problem while we know a group like this does indeed exist there are other evils in the world i would suggest you or others look up what a physic vampire is they two are real and some of them pose a big threat...now this is just my opinion but i feel most of the gaslighting/gangstalking that happens to people is because of physic vampires not this group who is evil in there own right...the reason the victims of gaslighting/gangstalking are so random is because physic vampires don't care who they target as long as they get what ever it is they came from.....

Now remember not all physic vampires are evil some have Immune deficiency and need extra energy to live or at least think they do and don't know any better but there not evil and don't attack however i don't know if i would really call those people physic vampires even though through research they get labeled that...i think the real physic vampires are people who attack people for selfish reasons for whatever and know exactly what there doing and chose to people this type of evil physic vampire.....in the end just one more evil in our world...
edit on 12-5-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MonarchSlave

Try deliverance and kinesiology it a method mind control victims use to help rid of the programming. Check out this site u may find something that will help if u really mean what u say. metatech.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Text
1st there is a'lot to tell you but i can help you
1st everything is put is true, they are doing this because of the secret war.
known as the war of roses or the war of words.
i'm sure you have heard the story of Romeo and Juliet ?
well its true yep every #ing word of it. you see they have done this to you to stop you finding "true love" because they are trying to destroy it and destroy the world. i mean you may of falling in love with some one, you may of learn to love some one. but let me guess you have blonde hair and blue eyes or brown hair and blue eyes. the reason they have done this is because you are a "holy grail" and they wish to make you lose your soul so when you get up to the gates and you are weight and messaged you are found wanting, and what you will be wanting is for Jesus Christ to die for your sin. and this will be the mistake you make that will take you to hell.
im sorry but its true, do you honestly believe a benevalent god such as ours would allow you to enter the gates of heaven if you have let some else take responsibility for your actions. that is the whole reason they are trying to get you to commit suicide. i know i did commit suicide and well got the full picture from the horses mouth sort of speak.

so what ever you do don't you #ing dare kill your self.
if you get that feeling, leave the house get out side and breath dont let the throughs control you because they are real and somebody close to you is "projecting" them onto you, by staring you straight in the eye.
so as soon as you read this get glasses. not kidding at all.

for what's its worth i know everything you are going through,they did the same to me! and i know why!
first allow me to explain this explanation. there is so much to tell you, but i would actually take years to tell you everything so im simple filed it best i could
i will tell you the truth of my first 27 years on planet earth from birth.
i will then tell you what happen to me on the night of the 28th of july 2013 the summer solicits,the night i committed suicide,
The same summer solicits one year on.
After this i will tell you what i believe happen in the 1st 27 years of my life, after the 28th and why i fully intent to wipe the world clean with there Satan worshipping.

now im going to use, the same tools they use and try to explain.
so i will say lines that come from tv shows to show you the truth, i will try my best to answer what i can

so lets start from the begining.
my name: MALCOLM
reason the only thing i have no control over, my parents picked it not me.
I believe my name and date of birth act as a filing system similar to google key word search term.

now how many letters in my name? 7 right
now if you turn the L upside down you get a 7 right well add that up u get "777" right. now look at my last name. hilson. IE Hil as in HILL, Son as King of the hill. Makes no sense right. son = king of the hill?? well doesnt every son try to out do there father. try to be his better, build a better life. right ?? now i would.
so lets look at my last name again like this hi - 75 - on as in hi=hello, 75 as in love survives (again doesnt make sense well if you take L from Love and S from survives you get "LS" this is a gang sign. and on as in "switch on", second coming all that open your mind bull # there spinning.

making sense?? do the same with your own name. you said your name is "MMM" hidden is a number combo, this combo is your real age. mine is 7775. = Ma7co7m hi75on ( do u see?) no! think of re-in-car-nation think of your soul and if it is how old?

so lets move onto date of birth mine is 18/02/1986 now if you look at Chinese Zodiac in Google and use the first search term it takes you to a website that will tell you im an ox, but yet if i use the 3rd search result im a tiger which is true i am a tiger, a "water" tiger "Aquarius" or "Water Carrier", or "Fire" Tiger. all depended on my mood. i bet if you did the same you would find a similar course.

monachslave

to be honest i could write for ever, but there isnt space on her, i wish to help you can you email me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
so simple time line , a little similar life to yours,
5 years old my brother defiled me,i tired to do my sister and thank # failed
7 years old i see a ghost and then angel Gabriel foot!! my mothers having sex and tells me to # off and stop been silly as ghosts don't exist but yet i know what i saw and know they exist.
12 years old i run away from home and make the biggest mistake of my life.
15 years old and lot of masturbation later i'm in care.
16 year still wanking and heading to prison. 4 and a half years for armed robbery.
21 release from prison, moved to the seaside and put my back to the sea. get a job and try and get on in life, on the straight and narrow
23-24 give up employment due to #ed up relationship
24 i meet "Francesca" #ing "queen of the dammed"
il pick up here.
so im on a business course to start up my own business, im sat in class not really a care in the world and this girl gets up and becomes the teachers pet, and i found her staring out the window a lot and i was drawn to her, so i chat to her a little and find she's from my home town. so i play along and open the door for her, and she's calls me a gentleman, hook line and sinker, i saw her coming. i knew she was there for a reason, just didn't at the time know what.

so i play along, we go for coffee and she has to go away for a month and as said my heart grows fonder, lol so i tell her everything about my life all that i am ashamed of, and truly put my worst foot forward and she falls for the trap i had set. she spends the whole month while she is away whispering sweet nothing through a computer screen, and well she goes and tells her parents everything, they ban me from seeing her or going anywhere near there house before they even meet me, which in hindsight is fair enough i mean she had just pretty much told her parents i was evil, not that i am, but anyway the relationship develops and i push her more and more to tell something she could not say, and well emotional war fair didn't work on me, not though her lack of trying. which to this day she is she trying to do.
so to cut along story short i got rid after a year of trying to get her out of my life, now what makes me laugh is every time i to her to go # her self she would use im going to commit suicide, and send me a love letter, which i would burn and rip up. i known this may so mean. but to understand people are in your life for a reason you do not know is the reason why you asked for help. in this message i have told you true and left you bread crumbs it you job to find them i can only show you the door, not walk you through it LOL sorry but i did say i would use references from movies and she is one.

so after fran, i turned inward trying to find the answer, well alot of bags of weed, not eatting, starving 3 days out of seven i found myself breaking, i had nothing, my life was destroyed, and things where going to get worst. i saw no way out. no one. and as this happen i found myself giving up on the last "zion" (matrix) otherwise known as true love. these #ers had planned everything out to get me to kill myself. but this is the thing i didn't use tablets or drugs, i didnt use drink and my main artery, no i gave up with my soul, as in soul suicide, ( a back way to the heavens) and i end up before angel bloodly gaberial and he is pissed gives me a right bollock that actually echoed through space time its self, and thats the foot i saw when i was 7 and just didnt know it. so gaberial is like WTF do you think you are doing, and im like hang on a minute ive got nothing but red in my ledger (averngers) and well i dont see no book called the rules of life anywhere do you, and well Gabriel been Gabriel has an answer for everything, and pretty much tells me it doesn't work like that, so im like how the funk does it work then, he laughs at this and we smile and talk for a while and he fills me in on what's really going on. so pretty much over the last year since i committed suicide and found the truth of my exist-an. well to put it plain, the Satan worshipping inbred gull sine that they are trying the best to turn me and only me into the anti christ, which is a #ing joke seems as i ate satan for breakfast and these #ers think they have # on me. the whole reason i have sent this to you is because i know they will read this before you and see the true, and # them selfs, because they cant not control me in anyway shape or form. so i say this to you MonarchSlave you may think im pulling your leg, shame really considering you have given an arm and a leg already. allow me to help you and guide you to the true, now i dont know if your in england or not, but you can email me any time, please think of questions and i will try to help you best i can. understand this, trust no one not even me, trust in yourself because that is the only thing that has kept you alive. now if you are in england i can offer you shelter till you find work and i promise nobody will harm you. i promise that i will speak openly with you and give you what nobody is wiling to give you, an honest answer.
i hope you find a bread crumb or two in this and find the true of your own existen.
regards and well wishes
your friend.
Ma7co7m

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
mate im the one the illuminate are waiting for, think of me as Arthur, think of me as having the keys to Camelot, think of me killing you in your sleep, because i will before you read this and when you see the words on these pages you heart will sink and you will lose your soul, ooooppppps sorry mate im the 7th in human form and this #s about to get biblical as in seven hells ring any bells, you dare cast doubt on a innocent, she didnt nothing wrong apart from listen to her parents. # you for wanting to # kids, # you for wanting to destroy to love, ha lol you thing im some kid no no no know your mistake i am a king and fully intent to skull for you for your sin, i am ma7co7m, so hi-75-on and this # is real. see you the day after you die, for im the one how takes you for a walk through your life, just before you stand 100 before my mast. your so going down mate, now run along and tell your friends what i said.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
First of all, I'd be really cautious what to write here. All I can say to the thread opener is that our stories are a bit the same, except I am male and it's said to be rare because more female children are programmed because women have more potential for spirituality from the start.

I don't want to go into detail because I'm under surveillance anyway (especially since 2012). Also some soft to hard persuasion techniques are used.

All I can say is that there is, beyond all rage and ager, a very ambivalent thankfulness for those who hurt me (and still see me as property, so to say). Such a history makes you lonely, but especially the internet isn't a lonely place after all. To a certain degree (no pun intended), you have to roll with your fate, so to say; go with the flow.

Anyone interested in my story, PM please.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It's not "illumunati" it's apophenia ...

Apophenia : a "process of repetitively and monotonously experiencing abnormal meanings in the entire surrounding experiential field", which are entirely self-referential, solipsistic and paranoid ...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
sounds horrible

but really sounds like something from the movie "The Wickerman"

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I read the pages up until 2012 then it was too much for me to keep up with. As people were just arguing with someone who was a supposed Illuminati super guy or something. Has the OP actually posted anything at all since 2011. Or is this thread just people either agreeing with her or saying she is crazy. Im just wondering if there are any actual updates on this girl? Is she still alive? Have things gotten worse? Are they the same? Did she get help? Are things better?

Nevermind she has not been on here since May, 24 2011.

edit on 25-7-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Im sure this has happened to me too but I don't know what I was or am being programmed for yet and I have children now so I know its stopped I just don't understand it still, I am finding out that my dad is the one behind it all and has turned my mom into a victim, when they met she already had a very traumatic childhood mother committed suicide at young age,sexual abuse, prostitution and foster homes and he just added to it. I found out HIS dad was a mason so could he have ust been reacting everything he saw as a child? Hes very suspicious will disappear a lot and I can honestly say my own dad is a stalker and my mom has mentioned things on several occasions things I never talked to them about but to my best friend only making me think maby they had my house bugged or my phone like how did she know? Also I overheard my mom saying I thought you said its part of their plan to destroy families? speaking to my dad and if that really is the plan I can honestly say they have tried to damn destroy my childhood but I AM breaking the cycle with my own children, enough said.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh yeah and one time my mom tried to leave my dad and I think the program was breaking down cause only one time in my whole life has she ever talked anything weird she told my ex boyfriend at the time she was my dads sex slave its like what they say she has different personalities due to all the abuse and can easy be manipulated

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You may want to contact the Tenebrati.
We are out there to counterweigh the I-people (we refused to call them Illuminati as much as we refuse to call a lightbulb a hydrogene bomb.)
No, we have no web site. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I could have written this as my own story. Where do I go for help? Does anyone know of a therapist I can speak to?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join