It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
IMHO demons/negative entities whatever their form or source will always be easily attracted to negative people.

It's funny how some negative people try all sorts of methods & possess objects that they feel protect them from such things including spells. They may be effective against the external sources of negativity but not the internal source.

Since the methods or objects employed usually do not interfere with the free will of the user, then they would be useless against their own free disposed negativity.
That's quite an irony.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's an entire book about it. The Bible is a comprehensive resource about where they come from, what they do, where they are, and how to get rid of them. As stated in the book, you don't need to go very far at all to find them.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread was amusing. It got soo many replies, and the actual originator did not even make a fraction of them. I can just imagine demonhunter having a whale of a time laughing at peoples reactions

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
This thread was amusing. It got soo many replies, and the actual originator did not even make a fraction of them. I can just imagine demonhunter having a whale of a time laughing at peoples reactions

I have to agree.... this seems like a joke thread just to get some people riled-up over nothing...I mean come on..

I'm a Demonhunter that's also Half- demon...been watching a bit to much Buffy have we?...

And while I in no way mean to imply that Demons are fantasy....I do mean to imply that this self-proclaimed "demonhunter" IS living one.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A part Demon Demon Hunter? My gosh, the nerve some people have to post things on this site..

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Can you believe that this is the first time I looked at this thread???

And I already want to move it to BTS... To Jokes and Pranks.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I didn't read it from the beginning.

But I noticed how many views the thread was getting so I wanted to make a reply that would be read by many. And it was.

Mission accomplished.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So your hellboy right

wow...I thought it was just a movie. Can you remove demons from me through the internet? I mean, you don't actually have to touch the person do you? If you can then rid me of my demons.......I await of great hunter.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow i cant believe im the first one to say this, but, Someone raise the Troll Alert to Orange!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Bump. I'm back looking for some more locations. Thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
WOW! I totally forgot about this thread....How's the hunting goin? Beat up any Beelzebubs lately?

[edit on 28-4-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For a moment I had questioned why I hadn't been around lately....and then I saw this thread. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If I may quote a wise old man ( The member Kyoshi's grandfather
)

"The only demons are the demons of ones soul. When properly motivated, one can exorcise these demons from his soul."

So in shorts, the demons are the bad things in people, so exorcism is like breaking a bad habit or something...I dunno...after he said that he hit me on the top of my head with a Shrine Staff, yelled "DEMONS BE GONE!" and started chanting something....weird old coot...:shk:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So.... there's now two other people around here using names similar to the one I've used here for so long (and in other places for far longer)? And I missed out on this thread for how long? and none of you could let me know that it was here?

I feel neglected.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonHuntr86
Bump. I'm back looking for some more locations. Thank you very much.

I know about one in DC....Here is the address

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

It also goes by another name... The White House

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonHuntr86
I am also part demon. But please if anyone has any info tell me.

ooohhh... so you're sort of like "angel"... a vampyre hunting vamyres... fascinating ....................................

[edit on 28-4-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dang, hit reply instead of New Topic...

[edit on 4-28-2005 by junglejake]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
What and active imaginacion, you should become a writter of fiction books.

haha active imagination. lol.
You cant kill demons, only make them leave. Dont worry they'll get thrown in the pit soon enough, and as a Christian, just use your authority over them that Jesus gave you.... tell them to leave in Christ Jesus' name. that easy.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Bahaha. We'll if you've been around for 2000 years you'd know that its spelt daemon, not demon. Theres plenty of real daemons around, come get me. I like you have daemon within me(assuming you do), that makes me daemon. Come get me you useless bastard. Pathetic weakling, you have no 'powers'. If you were really daemonic you would know where to find us.

If you really do, then we can organise for you to come 'banish me'. If not bare in mind, me and my brethren do not take kindly to imposters.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wes_mc_11
Bahaha. We'll if you've been around for 2000 years you'd know that its spelt daemon, not demon. Theres plenty of real daemons around, come get me. I like you have daemon within me(assuming you do), that makes me daemon. Come get me you useless bastard. Pathetic weakling, you have no 'powers'. If you were really daemonic you would know where to find us.

If you really do, then we can organise for you to come 'banish me'. If not bare in mind, me and my brethren do not take kindly to imposters.

Are too many pixie sticks grounds for banning?

I'd recommend laying off the sugar and switching to jazz instead of speed metal.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join