It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am new here, but I have been lurking here for a few months before I posted anything. I have no powers, just looking for some answers to things that have happened. people like this kid ruin the credibility of this place. Is there not a playstion board where you can go and post this nonsense

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirusClock
Dude, too much WarcraftIII I see.

Well I'm a Death Knight, I was once a prince but betrayed my father for the Lich King.

That's good...that's real good
Funny stuff man.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If demons usually posses people how can you be half demon?!?!?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Lone Spartan
If demons usually posses people how can you be half demon?!?!?

Perhaps the horns give it away?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm actually Be'Lakor, First Daemon Prince of Chaos. Look me up in Krudenwald, near the borders of Hochland and Middenland. I'm the large, black, winged evil creature, leading the Daemonic Legion to victory. (Anyone know where that's from?)

Anyway, I suggest LA, too.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You might want to look up the other resident "demonhunter" here on the boards....maybe you two can join forces....he was here saying he knew all there was about demans, but he was looking for demon informational sites....I can't rmember his name, might of just been "demonhunter", sorry I can't help you more....perhaps do a search.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Crap! Don't come to New Jersey.

THERE ARE NO DEMONS IN NEW JERSEY

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm a demon

No really

Nooooo dont look behind the curtain I am the great and powerful demon of OZ.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHND THE MONITOR

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hmm....that's funny. You're a demon hunter...and looking on a WEBSITE to ask if we've "know of any" demons in California!??! Being a demon hunter for all those years, I think you'd know a little more about finding demons in a heavily populated, huge area than looking on a website.

You know what would be funny? If someone decided to come on a website and post things just to get attention. Yeah, that would be funny.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
sounds like just a fantasy way of Saying
"i'm exorsit who was once posssed myself and was never completely exorsized , but i won over the evil within and now i help others to do the same , to exorisze the evil that is not of our own hearts "

words like demon hunter and part demon , lend to too much sci-fi thinking

one should not talk the words as they know them but as others know them , but then i'm guility of using words as i know them rather as the general public knows them

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok guys, we're supposed to be nice and not down anyone.....after all, we are at a conspiracy site that hosts many differences of opinions ands views. I think we sometime attract some that are much younger an just don't think before they post something.....no harm done....

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i'm aggravated that this thread has gotton soo many posts when its the most abusrd one , tho i tryed to give the person the most credit possible by rewording what i thought he might of ment , but even still , THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD HAS SOO MANY RESPONCES AND SO QUICKLY BOTHERS ME i think there are other threads that deserve more posts and thinking by people then this one

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that guy hasnt replied again and has probably just forgot about this?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuroibunshi
i'm aggravated that this thread has gotton soo many posts when its the most abusrd one , tho i tryed to give the person the most credit possible by rewording what i thought he might of ment , but even still , THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD HAS SOO MANY RESPONCES AND SO QUICKLY BOTHERS ME i think there are other threads that deserve more posts and thinking by people then this one
\

You do realize that by posting that you only contribute to the thread don't you?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't really care if people believe me or not I signed up here just to ask if there have been any demon sitings in California. I'm not going to prove myself cause it would just be a waste of my time. Any ways if there haven't been any sitings then I will go. I may post again sometime if I have other questions.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonHuntr86
I don't really care if people believe me or not I signed up here just to ask if there have been any demon sitings in California. I'm not going to prove myself cause it would just be a waste of my time. Any ways if there haven't been any sitings then I will go. I may post again sometime if I have other questions.

Godspeed on your quest!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There are these wonderful things called digital camcorders and if you would be so kind as to record the process of exorcising (or whatever word) a demon and getting it on the net for public scrutiny that would be wonderful.

How about vampires? Seen any of those lately? I know one who needs a friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This guy with his Demon association is getting more post than the terror alert ones

By the way my son was a demon or got posses for about 4 years I even did and exorcism on him but thankfully he turned back to human when he turned 16.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
All fun and jokes aside, there may be credit to this thread... after all, I to have similiar tales; I believe it was my very first thread, called "What am I", but I can't be sure... I'll look it up and add link later...

In essence, I am aware of an... other... inside me. I am not certian that this other is merely a collection of my past lives, my astral self gaining its own awareness, or something else entirely, but it is there.

Anyway, this other, which I have called the Nameless One, when battling astrally, had had tendancies to absorb his defeated enemies... this in turn makes him stronger, granting him a wider range of abilities. One such creature defeated was an energy vampire...

I may be wrong, but maybe this is the case with our demeon hunter here... perhaps he isn't half-demeon in the literal sense, but like I, perhaps he is sharing duel lives.

Now, I know many of the people having read this thread may not believe in such things, going by the responses... but truth is often stranger than fiction, and with matters of the occult or arcane, the truth is very strange indeed...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
All fun and jokes aside, there may be credit to this thread... after all, I to have similiar tales; I believe it was my very first thread, called "What am I", but I can't be sure... I'll look it up and add link later...

In essence, I am aware of an... other... inside me. I am not certian that this other is merely a collection of my past lives, my astral self gaining its own awareness, or something else entirely, but it is there.

Anyway, this other, which I have called the Nameless One, when battling astrally, had had tendancies to absorb his defeated enemies... this in turn makes him stronger, granting him a wider range of abilities. One such creature defeated was an energy vampire...

I may be wrong, but maybe this is the case with our demeon hunter here... perhaps he isn't half-demeon in the literal sense, but like I, perhaps he is sharing duel lives.

Now, I know many of the people having read this thread may not believe in such things, going by the responses... but truth is often stranger than fiction, and with matters of the occult or arcane, the truth is very strange indeed...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not too uncommon for lots of people to have dual personalities. I know I do. Just get me drunk enough and everyone else will see it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join