It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
there have been any sitings in California.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I am also part demon. But please if anyone has any info tell me.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ok, hold on just a minute... your part demon and a demon hunter right? please explain if you would be so kind. such things like, "what kind are you?", and "how many demons you've smitten?", would be an awsome start. but as to your question, i have no friggen clue... but hey, its the USA, you can practically find anything from 14 year olds drinking mothers milk, to people who eat babies... really... well, you never know. anways, good luck with the diminishing of evil trade. dfh out.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
As for the type I'm still not quite sure because I haven't found it so far in any books. My memories go all the way back to the days of christ. I've killed 10 demons so far but I'm having trouble finding them in California. So if anyone has any info please tell me.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Do you have a trophy room?

[edit on 4/8/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I just go after the possessed vanquish the demon within them. I've never harmed anyone. I extract the demon from them for that's the only demonic power I have. It's a pretty helpful power.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
wow... thats awsome. anyways, hope you didnt think i didnt totally disbelieve you or nothing, but you must understand how most people are brought up to think now a days. though its still hard to believe, i'll admit. but if you could u2u me or if i could ask some questions, this might greatly spark some interests ive had. either would be cool. not like you have to though. im sure members on ATS would like to hear info and stories and such. well, thats that. dfh out.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
aww ok...your sure you havent been watching to many episodes of buffy or angel perhaps. So your a demon hunter and your part demon as well?hmm...how is it that your sure your part demon and not just a misguided individual?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dude, too much WarcraftIII I see.

Well I'm a Death Knight, I was once a prince but betrayed my father for the Lich King.

jra

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   

...any sitings in California.

Yeah, head to L.A. and look up a law firm called Wolfram & Hart...

This is a joke right?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
no kidding. i mean, i know were supposed to be politically correct and respectful of ppl on these boards, but.......... uh, wow.

how exactly do you hunt demons? and if your memory dates back to christ, does that mean you're that old? or you've been reincarnated?? and since you've killed demons, that means they are mortal?.........

anybody seen that movie "frailty".. .. .. . . . . . . .?

-lost

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
fallen angels can be killed, I've seen it.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
C'mon gang, let's get off prime time. If anyone has had serious exposure to these types of beings, you all would be less flippant.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What and active imaginacion, you should become a writter of fiction books.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OMG Van Helsing is a member of ATS!!!
How cool is that?

How old are you Demon Hunter? I don't mean to be disrespectful but it was just a movie - I can understand the excitement , but I saw Indiana Jones when I was small and wanted to be an archaeologist, then I discovered they generally only find pot shards. So I became an adult instead.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
oh well

you've got to laugh

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
man, u shud get into comedy.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
OMG Van Helsing is a member of ATS!!!
How cool is that?

How old are you Demon Hunter? I don't mean to be disrespectful but it was just a movie - I can understand the excitement , but I saw Indiana Jones when I was small and wanted to be an archaeologist, then I discovered they generally only find pot shards. So I became an adult instead.

Lol, thats just exactly what I PM'd to VirusLock

First thing that came into mind was VanHelsing for me.
Especialy when I read the:

"My memories go all the way back to the days of christ. "

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Dude, all you gotta do is call up Blade, Angel, Buffy, Van Helsing, and uh... Illidan (WC3) and you'll have yourself a badass demon-hunting coalition. Go out there and do your thang brother.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. You are a demon hunter with memories all the way to the time of Christ and you have only killed 1o demons? Further more, you are in CA and you can't find any demons? It sounds to me like you may want to get into a new line of work, cause 10 demons in 2000 years sounds pretty pityful.

Come one, you signed up here yesterday right? Since you're new I'll give you a hint. The people in this place generally don't take this kind of stuff too seriously. Some do, but they are also self proclaimed vampires and elves.

But, to be helpful, if you really want to find demons in CA, I suggest you head to LA.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join