It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
After reading a majority of the replies I could give you what you seek, but too many questions would be raised and I am bound by oaths even older than your memories not to reveal the forbidden knowledge. Surely the other n-9's would seek me even harder than they do now. Besides if you are truly part demon you would posses the abilities to sense your bretheren where ever you go. I'f you aren't then you have made me laugh whole heartedly at the many replies that have been given thus far. Either way, walk carefully through the mists of deceptions for the truth may be hidden within.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Like Hell you're a Demon Hunter. Like Hell. I'd really love for you to prove it, like maybe how you got the Catholic Church to support you, or at the very least a local Catholic Bishop.

Demons exist, that's sure as Hell true.

There's Spiritual Warfare, that's also sure as Hell.

But Demon Hunters? If you're serious you'd be referred to actually as an Exorcist. Dealing with removing demons from posessed person(s), and you'd clearly realize you can't hunt a demon, too strong. P'raps if you had the Heavenly Father on your side and even then, lying is unbecoming.

If you've done even a little bit of Exorcism research you would know that the occurance of happening in America is slim to low. Acts typically involving Satan's dominion and minions would probably be better found in somewhere, say, on a small Island in the gulf, even more likely in South America or Africa.

In those occurances, as you should know, demons enter through actions actually known as Demonic, and not just perceived as, and Demonic is just a phrase, Demon having it's base in Greek, I believe as Daemon, that you should see them as what they are, Fallen Angels.

And I know this is ATS, BTS, and PTS and everything else associated here, but get real, a Demon Hunter? How often do you turn on the Television and here about someone entering a town and banishing a demon? Doesn't happen. It's Salem all over again.

Acting like you're a Demon Hunter *cough*, then asking about them in California? In the US? Where does that come in? Where do you get off thinking you can say crap like this? If you're so sure of your self, you wouldn't mind explaining to all these kind people where you got 'Trained' what 'Techniques' you use, and what happens after you 'Kill' the demon. Wouldn't be hard for someone like you, eh?

We'll believe as much as we can, bud, I don't mean to be rude, and I know I come across as, but I'm trying to make the point of you needing to realize what'll happen when you're lies catch up to you.

However, I'm apt to eat my words, so, if you really are a Demon Hunter, rather an Exorcist, then actually tell me. If you want to be seen as it then explain it to me, your origins, maybe, I'm willing to learn, we all have to sooner or later, right?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A Demon hunter was be the best job to get paid for.

"I hunt demons and keep them away from a location, and I just cleansed this house, pay me."

"No. you didnt do anything."

"like hell I didnt."

"Proove that you did something."

"You see any demons in your home?"

"No."

"Then my jobs done...now pay up."

See?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
See indeed. I've read a lot of stuff on this site, I've believed some of it and knew a lot of it was crap. If you were a real Demon Hunter you'd of probably asked for Sightings anywhere In North and Central America, not just California. You wanted to ask the least-threatening question and yet still have people believe you're a "Demon Hunter" None of you are, as far as I know.

As I said, I've eaten my words before, all I ask you to do is Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by necromancer9

If you are checking for replies i need to meet with you it concerns our "brothers".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join