It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
DemonHuntr86,

I imagine you are 18 or about to be, if what you are talking is serious, I will tell you something, the only demons you are chasing are the demons in your mind, yes they can be as real as you want them to be.

They manifest as long as you allow them to manifest.

Some people feel that they are in the wrong bodies or that the bodies they have do not feel right to them sometimes we come to this earth and the soul can not get full control of the human body.

Some people can remember past live some others can not, if you are serious on your claims you may be one of these, but a mature soul with many incarnations does not go around telling the world that they can remember their past because they are beyond that, their souls are to advance to do that.

So for that reason I am skeptical of your claims and if you still have problems maybe going to a doctor can help.

I am serious.

[edit on 4-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Duel personalities... I've taken a few courses in psycholgy. All I can say is that in regards to myself, at least, this is different, more of a spiritual matter than a mental one. I know, it doesn't make sense, but maybve this will help.

This is the link I had mentioned earlier, the "What am I?" thread. It goes into greater detail about my inner dealings then what I posted here. Give it a glance, it may answer some things.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
BTW I knew people would think I'm crazy. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I was just checking back to see if someone answered my question. But it seems no one has.

[edit on 5-8-2004 by DemonHuntr86]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonHuntr86
BTW I knew people would think I'm crazy. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I was just checking back to see if someone answered my question. But it seems no one has.

Actualy, 2 people have, they answered Downtown LA!!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I thought they were being sarcastic. I guess I should check it out. Though I need more info.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Take your pick

City: Brentwood

Type of Phenomena: Malevolent Inhuman Spirit ( Pyro Violent )

Manifestation: The late actress Joan Crawford was said to have been possessed by a Demon in this house. Many times flames have erupted from her bedroom walls. Several Exorcisms have failed here but the recent owners still try to solve their Spirit Problems.

Directions: Due to their request for privacy, they have asked me to omit their address. We will attempt an investigation in the near future and post our findings as time permits

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City: Sacramento

Type of Phenomena: Psychic Impressions and Malevolent Inhuman Spirit.

Manifestation: The maze of tunnels that run under this section of Sacramento have been the site of a Malevolent Inhuman Spirit.

Directions: The underground area is bounded by H and L Streets and Front and 12th Streets near the Sacramento River. The most haunted section is between Front Street and 8th Street. The former level of the city of discernible at several sunken restaurants and plazas in Old Town.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City: Jamestown

Type of Phenomena: Malevolent Inhuman Spirit (violent pyro), and Visiting Spirits

Manifestation: Fires break out here and surrounding buildings. Several Spirit images have been seen in the bar and dining area.

Directions: Off Hwy 49 in the Sierra foothills. On the corner of Main and Willow Streets., 95327. Phone: 209-984-3998.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City: Ojai

Type of Phenomena: Malevolent Inhuman Spirit

Manifestation: The image of a hideous monster has terrorized visitors to the Camp Comfort County Park and this modern bridge. Named, "Charman" by the locals, he is described as wearing tattered clothing with pieces of seared flesh hanging loosely from his body and skull. He is said to attack those who he catches near the bridge.

Directions: Across from Camp Comfort. Creek Road runs from Hwy 33 to Ojai. Just north of Ojai on Creek Road.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DemonHuntr86
My memories go all the way back to the days of christ.

Where were you at this time then? How clear are the memories supposed to be?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I will tell you something, the only demons you are chasing are the demons in your mind, yes they can be as real as you want them to be.

They manifest as long as you allow them to manifest.

I agree with this 100%!

I've met some folks who claim to battle demons and suchlike, and it was readily apparent (even without empathic & psychic confirmation) that they were actually fighting themselves. Some people can't accept the fact that certain aspects are part of their own psyche, so they externalize them. The originating poster does seem aware of this on some deep level (thus his claiming to be part demon).

While externalization has its (limited) uses, there is the very real danger of giving one's "demons" primacy (i.e. power) in the psyche via obsession, fear and anthropomorphing. When we fear and/or obsess on something, we give that thing power, whether it be poltergeist, psychological "demon", etc. Give it nothing to feed upon, and it will fade away.

Just my $.02 worth.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is an intersting thread! I wish people would keep some opinions to themselves. I'm pretty sure everybody wants to hear more from DemonHunter and posting sarcastic and belittling comments would just make him/her not want to continue the conversation. Im not saying I believe or disbelieve anything that has been said, I'm just saying that if DemonHunter was telling the truth, why would he/she bother telling us anything with that kind of welcome?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Welcome DemonHunter
Good luck on your quest to get rid of demons.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i am studying to become a demon hunter i dont want to start hunting demons and i dont want to get in way over my head. Iwant to know how you know that your part demon???

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a tip if you find yourself having to play with negative forces....
negative forces kind of feed on your emotions....your fear, hatred, desparations, ect....the negative emotions....
they can also feed a little on the positive ones also, but too much, or too pure of an energy can harm them, or kill them.
so, if you cannot meet the negative force while having your emotions in checked, it is better to avoid the contact.
also, most have this thing about umm...how should I put this, well, things seem to have to be there way, or so they think. They think that you are to accept their terms, and don't really have any desire in negotiating that point with you. again, if you can't meet them on their terms....it is better to avoid such things when at all posible.
if, and only if, you find yourself having to play with them, and having to accept them on their terms, well the best thing, I think you should do is to:
find that source that you believe to be the higher power, the creator, God, whatever you want to call it. It is there with you, always, have faith that it will watch over you and protect you if you can't protect yourself. Do not "feed" the energy, if you can help it. the trick is to turn that negative into a positive, somehow, not destoy it. you can only do that by feeding it the "positive" energy- love, hope, ect.
when someone says that the demons are a part of you, they are probably right. We all have these little aspects within us that we don't like, try to ignore, try to push away from us, ect. we can in fact actually push some of our lifeforce away from us. when we do this, it can go and join other like forces, gain strength, and come back at you. if it is strong enough, it can manifest itself in various ways. So, learn to love yourself and realize that those little aspects are also a part of you, and when utilized correctly, they are a positive force in your life.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
DemonHuntr86, the fire you are playing with is dangerous. Please be careful, OK?

ON another note, its good to see that for teh most part the challenges to this person's word ahve stopped. Pointing things out to make a point, cool. Attacking a person's word, not cool. I will keep my opinion to myself for this matter, though I suppose it couldn't really do much harm. regardless, I doubt this thread was really started to get laughs.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
well, some times it looks that some people on this boards had forget it that this place was created to the objective that many secrets can be bringed to light, and the only way to make that a reality is alowing people to free speak!!
(don't confuse free speak with rudness and a totaly lack of respect for others).

cool topic mate go on please, you will be surprised with the amount of people that reads the topics in silence with out post nothing, so don't give up mate.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
(FINALLY a thread that my mate [I'm not telling .... snicker] has not touched my thought to post. lol)

I just don't see a true demon or demonhunter announcing they are such.
Matters of this deep intensity of being have long been kept to that ones' own self.

Misfit

[edit = word casing]

[edit on 7-8-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, I'm not in CA, but if you were part demon, you could probably sense them. Maybe you should travel and get out more or something man. Is money an object to a demon hunter?

Anyway, you should have started your thread as, "Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood Demon Hunter..."

So....Do you have a website or something I could fund your efforts, LOL.

Sorry, I'm not doubting you or anything, you just seem to be using plain old reverse pysch, and if you are a Demon Hunter, god speed.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Myself, having had some bad experiences in the past(in this area) which I will post in another thread sometime(maybe), can only say this:
Carefull what you ask for, you might get it.
Make sure you can protect yourself.

I was fortunate enough to know of a group of wiccans(i think that's what they were), and they helped me out of me with my situation, now I am free.

Just remember:be carefull, and good luck.

P.S. I HOPE you don't have to go thru what I went thru.

arcana_imperii

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
i am studying to become a demon hunter i dont want to start hunting demons and i dont want to get in way over my head. Iwant to know how you know that your part demon???

umm, i thought you are a demon hunter---with memories going back to christ? if this is true, would you please take some time and share some of those memories? who was the most important person you met? when?

dude--just some advice here... carefull what you ask for...you just may get it!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That was DemonHuntr86 that said he was already a demon hunter, Demon hunter was the guy that said he was training

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I truely believe that some people can be just as evil as demons.
So you actually dont have to look to far to find evil to fight.

[edit on 8/7/2004 by arcana_imperii]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join