It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Can someone explain me what a 'demon' exactly is...everyone heard about it, so me to, but i never got into it... is it like a ghost? where does it come from, what does it do? and why?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Could we see some names and address of "demons" you have killed? Have any of their relatives' phone numbers?

Adding your address and phone number would also be helpful.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
put a ad out in the classifieds someone will eventually call...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i tried that, but i just got phone calls from people who told me i was crazy!!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am Demon

Bring it on, I eat slayers like you for breakfast. I am the mighty Baa`l and all tremble before me......

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
, if you can stop the demons from within the islamic faith bro, youd be a trillionaire, you know, serious oh, wait or you might just get blown up.......... ???????

Tough one / flip a coin save california ummmmmm or save the holy land...... hmmmmmm cash from cali,,,, ummmmm or save the holy land
, bro, I'm with you, wait wait do you see it there it is... its not a bird or a plane or a star its a flying gihad warrior going to 72 imaginary virgins in cali, yes you have him , in your sights now.........

ZAp him before he corrupts anymore gihad demonic freeking misguided virgin craved alcohol deprived, sheet wearing smelly bum warriors.....

Sorry had a heated debate with another serois twit here, and he thinks demons exist inside his head maybe you can help him....

Sir Colonol Masked Mason Weather changing palastinian darkworld acid cracked demon worshipper .........

One thing is for sure we need you in the holy land with removing demons from gihad warriors, oh I said that already right, dont bump into them too hard you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Eternal Lord of Truth, how you have set yourself up for an ever so mighty fall.....

The "demon" Baa`l (or Beelzebub as he is later known) , which I suggested above, was in fact a Semitic God, worshipped as a half bull half man. Therefore, instead of your diatribe about islamic demons, perhaps you should look closer to home.... (oh I forgot, your probably not a hebrew, but one of thos Khazar converts, so you are not even a real Jew)

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Eternal Lord of Truth, how you have set yourself up for an ever so mighty fall.....

The "demon" Baa`l (or Beelzebub as he is later known) , which I suggested above, was in fact a Semitic God, worshipped as a half bull half man. Therefore, instead of your diatribe about islamic demons, perhaps you should look closer to home.... (oh I forgot, your probably not a hebrew, but one of thos Khazar converts, so you are not even a real Jew)

I nmever answered your silly question or whatever you said baalls, but I was replying to the demon hunter kat , and his topic written her balls.

But if you argue within topics then have fun balss

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i have absolutley no idea what you just said!!

But I was replying to your disgusting, hate filled propganda above about demonic muslims. I was pointing out the fact that one the major demons in religion, is in fact an old Hebrew God....... as I said, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones matey!

and what is the fixation with balls?? Big fan of YMCA are we?

[edit on 8-8-2004 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I am beginning to remember why I took a break from this place...

I'll try to keep this brief.

Stumason, I am just going to go ahead and say that I find those jokes about being a demon completely teasteless, as much as or more so than certain misguided statements about the Islam faith. I sure as you-know-what don't believe in Islam, but at the same time, dude...

EternalLeaderof Truth, you slammed the hell out of every Islamic believer on the site with vague slander like that. I know, this sort of thing goes on all the frigging time here, but if you'll notice, it generally has a few facts to back it up. I know you were referring to the nutcase extremists who have declared jihad on everything America, but at the same time, if I were a devout Muslim, I would probably be pretty darn pissed off at you right now. As it is I just see you as speaking immaturely. VERY immaturely.

I know I said it jsut a few days ago, I'll say it again just this time to more people than just DemonHuntr86. Be careful, you're playing with fire. Whether you really belive in them or not Stumason, demons do exist and as far as I know the best way to irritate something to the point of action is to mock it. Especially playing around with the name Baa'l. Just my opinion, I'm passing it on to you.

EternalLeaderof Truth I dont know what truth you lead, or who, but I have seen a few memebrs get banned for talking like that, and ones that really did have something to contribute; if you're still feeling heated from an arguement, perhaps it would be wise to go back and patch things up when you're feeling more level-headed. Unless of course, you erally think all that about the 'gihad demonic freeking misguided virgin craved alcohol deprived, sheet wearing smelly bum warriors.....'

Good curse line though, I'll have to remember that the next time I get deployed...

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
being half demon, where's the evil side of you that wants to side with the evil Blade? Can we meet or something? because I am in Los Angeles. And wear a cool leather suit with some expensive shades, damn well look so cool walking threw Hollywood with the rest of the freaks....

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ok first and foremost, being half or full demon is no joke. Second if you guys are going to talk about off-topic crap, then go to another forum!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ok, not siding with demonhunter but isn't it a bit closed minded not to believe there are demons around? Not necessarily the type that you'd see in buffy or wotever, but something possibly beyond the extent of our imaginations. (theory)

Deny ignorance.....

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenometric
ok, not siding with demonhunter but isn't it a bit closed minded not to believe there are demons around? Deny ignorance.....

Is it closed minded not to believe in underwear gnomes? Being open minded does not mean that you believe in every little possibility expecially when there is no evidence.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Never mind.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Full heartedly believe that there might be demons walking among man.

We can have tales and legends about people slaying werewolves, wamphyri... accounts of hunters going after the dinosaurs in the African jungles... divers seeking Nessie... on and on and on, yet as soon as someone states that they are a demon hunter, egads not possible!

When it comes to subjects of religion or arcane, and the creatures which inhabit those areas, why must there automatically be disbelief? Are not all myths based, in part, with truth?

Demons are of all shapes, of all phases of matter. They do not need to be of flesh and blood to exist... to think otherwise is to do them discredit. Demons can be made of shadow, roam freely astrally, or even, *gasp*, exist within our mortal frame of reality.

To side step for a moment...

Did not Jesus cast away demons? Do not the Catholic priests use spells and incantations to exorcize? Are these not examples of demon hunters? But instead of taking a pro-active course, they are more... reactive. Is it not more nobler to take the fight to them, before they can act, instead of waiting to see what may become?

Now... I have done and seen many things, and I feel that yes, it is entirely possible to have demon hunters. In relation, and as a curiosity, has anyone checked my (earlier posted) thread? It may help explain being of a duel nature.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't think most of have a hard time with the fact that there are indeed negative entities among us....it'S someone being part of what they are hunting down...that is bothersome!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I've always liked these ideals:

"To fight fire, you must become fire. To destroy your enemy, you must become as your enemy."

It comes in handy when fighting demons as others say, or in my case, when going up against... older... things.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Is it closed minded not to believe in underwear gnomes? Being open minded does not mean that you believe in every little possibility expecially when there is no evidence.

I don't believe in underwear gnomes and I don't not believe in them either. I mean, I know I'm not the one putting those stains there. Damn, whyd I have to go and say that.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
DemonHunter86,

I have a question, but rather that get my ears flamed off here, I will sent you a U2U ( check in the Member Center if you're not already familiar with that option). Please check it out--Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join