It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three UFOs Flying Around ISS. Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by warza

Could you elaborate on that?? Since, the OP seems to be ignoring it.

What, particularly, did you take away from the term" (I presume you are following me, when I bring up the phrase "Copy Thanks")?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
if i went to space and i was in a space suit and not in a ship and an alien saw me, would i be a unidentified FLYING object or floating object, because technically im not flying.

unless everything flys in space and if thats the case can we drop the "F" and just call them "UO's"
edit on 5/24/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I read all of your post so kindly at least read mine. Thank you.

I know ice crystals form from sitting on the pad, and when it takes off it turns into Ice crystals. But the ice crystals do not follow it throughout the entire mission.

I have shown evidence of the the difference between images from the Regular Camera, the Infar Red Camera and the Ultraviolet Camera. Black and White Tint = Regular Camera, Red Tint = Infar Red Camera
Deep Blue and Purple Tint = UV Ultraviolet Camera.

Have posted NASA sites on my thread that discuss the use of these cameras [UV] on their Missions since the mid 90s. They used it on the STS-75 mission I have 2 videos on this thread one showing the Video without the UV and one with the UV. People ignor it because it interfers with their Ice Crystal and Space Junk Theories. They refuse to look at it and no matter how hard I try to get them to even comment on it they never mention it.
Jim and Weed just keep saying what they keep saying on every UFO thread. They never show any real evidence to their theories, that is why they always fail to convence anyone.

The videos they claim are water dumps, are in the Mission Reports as days there were No Water Dumps, but they just keep saying water dumps. Plus, they have to close the lenses on the outside cameras during a water dump because it will freeze on the lenses. Now this is all in the Mission Reports, that people refuse to even look at, and just keep repeating their so called science mumbo jumbo.

Space is a Vacume, or as close to one as we can get. Ice does not form in space unless it has something to stick too. If it did we would have 3 mile ice burges floating all over the place.
No one wants to recognize the fact that NASA only tracks about 13,000 pieces of Space Junk, over 4 cm. People must have a problem realizing just how much vast space is up there. Rarely does anything even less than 1 cm ever hits a Shuttle or the ISS. In the early 80s one little paint chip less than 1 cm put a creater in the windshield of the Challenger Shuttle. If there was as much junk up there that some on here claim there is the entire Shuttle Missions and ISS would have to shut down. Those are the facts.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Arken

Very deceptive video by the UTube uploader.

The first 1:50 or so, footage of...yes, just ordinary debris. "UFOs" as in Unidentified Floating (or, 'FreeFall') Objects. Obvious, as they have a rotation component to them and that makes them "flash" in sunlight, rhythmically.

Further deception is after that mark, the same clip used before, (when it was slowed "half-speed" and looped) is yet again shown, this time the "full sequence", with the audio soundtrack.

"Stop playback"? Deception three, as if it's some devious command. Here:

The primary function of the record and playback subsystem is to record unprocessed space shuttle instrumentation data during tests and launch countdowns. These recordings can then be played back for posttest analysis when firing room personnel are troubleshooting space shuttle or LPS problems. The subsystem consists of instrumentation tape recorders, telemetry demultiplexing equipment, direct-write recorders, and computers to provide data-reduction capabilities. The subsystem also provides certain functions in support of the CCMS and CDS portions of the LPS. These include the playback of data from downrange instrumentation tapes sent to KSC for data analysis by systems engineers.

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

Once again, nothing extraordinary to see here. It is the result of people not understanding (and, not bothering to research) technical jargon, and mis-interpreting it.

This is extremely common in aviation and aerospace, by laypersons.....

edit on Mon 23 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Your citing Nasa bud...the people asking for the playback, of course they are going to give that explanation...read between the lines

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
PS.. Satillites are in an Earth Orbit, close to the earth,

Not Flying around in Deep Space in all directions. Watch I reply with solid evidence and they will just ignor it and not research and even discuss it. Just say I am "spouting dribble" so people do not even read what I post or the evidence I present.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Doesn't debris enter our atmosphere each day, something on the order of a million meteoroids a day? The stuff looks like junk to me. If the stuff in the video wasn't moving in a straight line, but rather in a zig zag pattern like the drunks you see on Cops, then I'd say you'd found something.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
I would also like to see a video where the u.f.o.'s actually changed their trajectory mid flight.. That would be interesting.

This is exactly why I'm not too impressed with this footage. I wouldn't have started a thread like this unless the "UFOs" could not be easily explained away as debris because there's a lot of small debris in space including ice crystals and paint chips from the ISS and shuttle. You have to be careful not to make assumptions without more evidence, otherwise you'll see what you want to see rather than what is there.

This may very well be UFOs, but I doubt it, and in any case they don't display enough anomalous behavior to convince me beyond a significant doubt.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by STONEcoleD

Playback is not live, so why would it matter if it was paused or not?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by STONEcoleD

ROFL.....

The source comes from NASA because they operate the spacecraft!! They use these procedures....procedures that have been in place long before the mission that is featured in the OP's video!!

This chronicles the facts and routine operational methods used for every Shuttle flight....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Did you watch, and learn, from the video I posted for you?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Can you present that proof. Show us where to find that this thing that passed right under the 12 mile Tether, 80 miles from the shuttle is only a 1 cm ice crystal or a 4-5 cm space junk. Just disagreeing doesn't make it so.

How does NASA's cameras rather Normal, UV, or Infared, make the little Ice Crystal or the the 5 inch space junk look bigger yet make the Tether look smaller. What Scientific Optical Iullsion actually causes this, The Evidence Please with Source.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
You refuse to look at the fact that one of those round pulsating objects went right behind the Tether.

And you are ignoring the fact this has been shown to be an optical illusion, repeatedly.

If you wish to argue that the objects in the video are alien craft, please explain why..

-- the optical illusion explanation is wrong...

-- the objects just happen to look and behave exactly like airy discs...

-- if the objects are not airy discs, why they just happen to all face the camera the same way.

Everyone knows you and Jims opinion, if you so whole heartly believe, great. but constantly going to every UFO thread to argue with everyone and just get the theads derailed or closed [like my 2] Why do you go to threads about things you are really interested in or make threads just to prove your points.

Presenting a dissenting opinion or prosaic explanation is not derailing a thread. Just because you do not like someone's opinion, it does not mean it is off-topic or derailing. However, personal attacks meant to distract from a person's point are off-topic and derailing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Jay-morris
The problem we are having here is arragonce and ignorance...

The behavior of those who insist this video shows a cover-up or alien craft belies the weakness of their position. Their arguments so far have relied on ignoring the evidence, personal insults and simple base statements that everyone else is wrong without providing a cogent reason, but nowhere do they provide any substance.

Or it could just be the result of observing coverups since the Roswell crash. Those objects do jump around in the fashion that is described by people who claim they have seen them. Very erratic flight paths.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

SEE ABOVE..... ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Also, that is only one video proving it, there are others that I've seen. I am fairly certain that they have been shown, in others threads, to you as well??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

PS.. Satillites are in an Earth Orbit, close to the earth,

Not Flying around in Deep Space in all directions. Watch I reply with solid evidence and they will just ignor it and not research and even discuss it. Just say I am "spouting dribble" so people do not even read what I post or the evidence I present.

Please start providing references that back up your claims. Also provide the formula that you used to determine the size of the objects being 3 miles in diameter.

Once you have done this you will be happily surprised how much better your claims get received by the usually epistemic crowd here on ATS.

Thanks.

link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Thats all nice, but those ice crystals were floating, whereas the objects in the NASA stream were jumping around and moving fast and blinking. So, itt's not a duplication of this guys experiment. Where are the holes from the fishing line?

link   

I know ice crystals form from sitting on the pad, and when it takes off it turns into Ice crystals. But the ice crystals do not follow it throughout the entire mission.

You are assuming they all break off at the same time. Various activities at various points in the mission will cause ice crystals to break off. And some will stay near the shuttle, until it changes its position.

There is nothing else of value to comment on in your post.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Thats all nice, but those ice crystals were floating, whereas the objects in the NASA stream were jumping around and moving fast and blinking. So, itt's not a duplication of this guys experiment.

Objects in free-fall will appear to "blink" as they tumble over their own axis.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Or it could just be the result of observing coverups since the Roswell crash.

Oh, so because you believe there is a cover-up, that excuses you from having substantive, cogent arguments?

Those objects do jump around in the fashion that is described by people who claim they have seen them. Very erratic flight paths.

Can you show us these erratic flight paths?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

Can you present that proof. Show us where to find that this thing that passed right under the 12 mile Tether, 80 miles from the shuttle is only a 1 cm ice crystal or a 4-5 cm space junk. Just disagreeing doesn't make it so.

How does NASA's cameras rather Normal, UV, or Infared, make the little Ice Crystal or the the 5 inch space junk look bigger yet make the Tether look smaller. What Scientific Optical Iullsion actually causes this, The Evidence Please with Source.

Coolottie:

I am not saying that I agree with any particular person on here. What I am saying to you is that you need to cough up some proof of your own.

One of the definitions of Lunacy is pointing out the obvious mistakes in others while executing the same mistake yourself.

Lets use a little leading by example

Additionally, am I the only one here with a degree in Aeronautical Science?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join