It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three UFOs Flying Around ISS. Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What about those objects do not look like satellites to you guys? That second one does move faster than the first one, but other than that I don't see how they are anything other than satellites in earth's orbit. But of course I have no idea where the ISS is located in relation to the earth and it's satellites, it could be thousands of miles away from them, 10 feet from them, I have no clue. Anybody know?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Breezy2k11

You registered on ATS today just to get on here and say that. Do you have any evidence to present in this discussion or just trying to get your 20 posts. Welcome to ATS, really.

There are even more good NASA videos that were just posted on Youtube, that are pretty amazing. I watched a NASA video back in 2007 that really let the cat out of the bag but can't find it now. It even discussed their the physics behind some of the UFOs. I sure wish I had downloaded it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

The growing sphere of space junk surrounding the Earth is a hazard to spaceflight, as International Space Station astronauts found out Thursday when their home was buzzed by a five-inch piece of debris.

The U.S. Space Surveillance Network is currently tracking over 13,000 human-made objects larger than four inches (ten centimeters) in diameter orbiting the Earth. These include both operational spacecraft and debris such as derelict rocket bodies.

13,000 pieces, Do you have any idea how rare it is to see space junk up there. One little fleck of paint, not even 1 cm , knocked a creater in the Challenger on Mission STS-7 . That was back in the 80's.

To listen to some people tons of it are around the shuttle and ISS daily.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

You are confusing the encounters with existing "space junk" that is already on an orbital trajectory that is different than any given STS mission's. It's called "Delta-V". The differences in velocity.

For the Shuttle, when on orbit...anything that drifts away, when it is the source, is moving at the same relative velocity.

The tether, is an example. It was "free-floating", not attached to the Shuttle. Moving along with it, but relative speeds minimally different.

Please study orbital dynamics science.

THIS is a very good resource....just over 30 minutes and time well-spent, to learn. It is deep and technical, at times. (I bet J. Oberg has seen it, already...)

edit on Mon 23 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This does not look like anything special to me,, not like the objects change course at all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is the first part of the 22:46 minutes long footage with information
by the NASA commentator.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by weedwhacker

weedwhacker you are my favourite personal ATS Stalker!

weedwhacker The Sentinel!

Moove along guys! Nothing to see here!

See this is what really gets to me.

You post a video with the expectation that it has to be exactly what you say it is, a NASA coverup of 'unexplainable mysteries' in space, but when someone comes forth with a very plausible explanation for the video, you simply deride the poster and ignore the content.

Yes, NASA really are that interested in keeping flashing specs in space a secret.

Because if they let us see these 'unexplainable mysteries' then people would not stop until they explained them unexplainable mysteries...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Not everything the gov lies to us about is bad you can't blame or assume it on bad reasoning it could be for our own sake you never know if their are aliens which there most likely are maybe they would know if their hostile or not

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Arken

You seem to have inflated your own self-importance:

Seems that I've touched a wasps nest!

Yes, may be you are right. After all, You and your Master you are not so high in rank...

Wondering....in your mind, and impression from the video: What was the author's intent in highlighting those last words, from the radio transmission? Was there a reason for that emphasis?

(See my point about 'deception' by the uploader)....

And... as usual... You and your Master you point at the Straw and not the Pole in the eye!

You want our facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Old Classic tactic!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I just love when that happens
Everytime it eats NASA's credibility! This video couldnt be any clearer example of cover-up. Great post!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The problem we are having here is arragonce and ignorance. The footage has been explained perfectly by some of the people on this thread, including phage, and the people who believed this was something strange should just hold up their hands and say "ok, i was wrong"

Many times i have debated with skeptics, and ended up being wrong, but i have no problem putting up my hands and saying i was wrong because in this subject, you live and learn.

So, i would say to the people in question on this thread to do the same thing. Hold up your hands and admit you were wrong, then just move on. Its threads like this that really damage the ufo subject, and thats a shame because there are other more interesting cases out there to look in too.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Everyone i have ever met who works for NASA all say they hide things about aliens and ufos but it is to be kept secret, they don't like it but it's their job and ass on the line if they talk...

How convenient for you. No need for evidence, no need for proof, just take your uncheckable word for it.

What is there in your assertions about 'NASA UFO secrets' that an independent investigator could corroborate?

I don't care what you think. I don't have to say a word about anyone or anything. I am defending good people who don't deserve the crap storm they always get.

What is your damage too?!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I recommend people interested in NASA UFO footage watch Jeff Chandeller's documentary "What is NASA Hiding?".

He makes a really good case that NASA is deliberating obscuring shuttle footage with various techniques including a 20 second delay but more damaging is the snow mask technique used with night footage making anomalies hard to see. He proves it's a deliberate filter added over the live feed with a ton of examples.

If they had nothing to hide why would they do this?

It's a 90 minute documentary with a lot of post Stubb's shuttle footage. Check it out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Surprised they didn't say please don't show this to anyone and deny it ever happened! more evidence, how much more do we need? great find.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Very interesting video. I did think 'satellite' at first but I don't know. Even though there have been very plausible explanations by ATS members, the "pause playback", is just odd.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

very interesting! thanks for posting!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
those folks at Never-A-Straight-Answer need to keep the status quo at homeostasis.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The first object seems more than likely tumbling and only catching the light on two surfaces as it tumbles, that would make it more or less flat, and possibly not under control. It could be a residual piece of tile from the shuttle as it seems they lost a piece, I'm presuming at some stage after lift-off, and when manoeuvring to dock, this secondary particle decided to part company with the shuttle. Seems plausible, the other thing crossing fast at a diagonal, I have no idea, and it could just be that nobody else has either.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for years but never created an account until now. I didn't really see an objective of joining an endless debate but this is extremely interesting. I've counted out satellites, space debris, planetary objects, space junk and there's really nothing left besides an unidentified flying object. I'm not an idiot so of course I believe that there's other intelligent life in the Universe but I'd never thought I'd get a definitive answer until now. Just the fact that this is a live stream directly from NASA and they're asking them to pause the video as all this is taking place is completely crazy to me. I don't see how anyone could be a doubter after watching this. I'm going to start posting more often now. I never really new what a star and flag meant but I'm assuming it's a good thing so if I figure out how to do it I'll do it for this post. Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
13,000 pieces, Do you have any idea how rare it is to see space junk up there.

Yet you expect us to believe the objects are alien craft; never mind the fact that a technologically advanced species would not need to get so close to observe us.

Originally posted by coolottie
To listen to some people tons of it are around the shuttle and ISS daily.

There is, in the form of ice-crystals that form on the shuttle during launch, then subsequently break-off during the shuttles various routines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join