It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three UFOs Flying Around ISS. Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
This event is happened on 18 May, during the Endeavour-ISS rendevouz in space. Three unknown objects (maybe the usual Unknown Intelligents Icebergs that floating as usual around space station and shuttles) appear during the approach and Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'. NASA stopping the live stream after the three unidentified flying objects in the Endeavour's background.

We need for more independent (from government control) space monitoring!
edit on 23-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

"Endeavour please pause the playback"?
Why exactly would they "pause" a live stream when they specifically say "playback" ?
It's obviously a recording when they use the word "playback" so they would be well aware if there was anything they didn't want the public to see and just not show it.
I think you are fishing for a conspiracy when there isn't one.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Yesterday a piece of a Comet 2 meters across come into the Earths atmosphere and was seen all across Ga. Said to look over half the size of the Moon. [link below] Most of what the tons are complied of is Space dirt, very small particiles. And they do kind of sand blast the Shuttles and the ISS but it is so spread out in space that but the gravitational pull from the Earth draws this in. There is no gravity around the Shuttle or ISS to do that.

Plus on this link " Look Folks!!" How Big the ISS is next to the Sun. It is way out there in the deep "Vacum" Of Space. Can't even see a Satillite from there. Even the Shuttle has a hard time seeing the ISS out there with everything flying [?] around out there. No Space Junk even that far away from Earth's orbit. Our Gravity draws in the Junk and it stays close to the Earth.

www.spaceweather.com...

COMET FIREBALL: Residents of Atlanta, Georgia, and surrounding areas were startled on Friday night, May 20th around 10:47 EDT, when an object brighter than a full Moon streaked across the southern sky. "It appears to have been a disintegrating piece of comet," reports Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office. In

"It was the brightest event we've seen in the three year history of our meteor network," adds Cooke.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanProdigy

I have posted proof and evidence on this Thread. Also on the threads that got closed thanks to them.
Get your thread closed then jump on it to get the last word in. Never discuss any evidence I show. Plus, calling me a Lunitic, is not nice, you are just doing the samething they do. Making personal ugly comments so people ignor what proof and evidence I present.

Go Back in this thread. To all of my posts. No replies about anything I presented or even comments about it.
Because I don't use the Great Big Scientific Dribble they do doesn't mean I am crazy, ignorant etc. Why do you think that anyone with their so called intelligence would have to stoop to being an As..s ; if they are so right and I am so wrong. Please go back and see my posts.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anyone on this thread care to address why we are so concerned with the Shuttle footage, when the ISS footage would be so much better?

The way to prove or debunk this thread is to find out what the two other space agencies ESA and Russia Federal Space Agency who have representatives aboard the ISS, thought of the event.

If NASA is truly trying to cover something up, why would the other agencies allow it?

------------------------------------------------------------

Now from an educated point of view. In order to confirm or deny what the blinking "lights" are I would have to know the exact location of the shuttle relative to the ISS. In my opinion from what I can see, the Shuttle cam is looking past the ISS not in the direction of the Sun, or in the direction of earth but rather at 90 degrees to the Sun earth median plan. Therefore the view you see (when looking past the ISS) is into deep space. Now that we have confirmed that, haven't you ever seen a meteor shower? Thats one possiblity, but they do appear to blink. In that case it does somewhat do away with the meteor theory, unless the speeding debris had different layers that burned off at varying burn intensities. I would be highly skeptical of Alien UFO's, but again lean towards rotating space debris that is "solar sailing" (look it up).

Its impossible to confirm anything with this footage, but I can confirm that no one is "hiding" anything in this isolated case.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

That is UFO Hunters Show and Do you know who the gentelman are discussing this? Are they even Scientist and what kind of Scientist are they? Do they even know that it was an Ultraviolet UV Camera that took these images of these things around the 12 mile Tether? Do they work for NASA, NO. They do not even mention the one that went ""Behind the Tether"".

Now if I put a Telescope on the Moon, And birds, Satillites, fly between the Telescope and the Moon, they can look bigger than the moon. But if a Bird flies behind the Moon, Then I know for a fact that has got to be a Very Very Huge Bird. Common Sense. You don't even need to be a Rocket Scientist to know that.

This is also just part of the show, There were others on their that debunked these guys. Where is the video on that. You are just taking things out of context.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by AmericanProdigy

I have posted proof and evidence on this Thread. Also on the threads that got closed thanks to them.
Get your thread closed then jump on it to get the last word in. Never discuss any evidence I show. Plus, calling me a Lunitic, is not nice, you are just doing the samething they do. Making personal ugly comments so people ignor what proof and evidence I present.

Go Back in this thread. To all of my posts. No replies about anything I presented or even comments about it.
Because I don't use the Great Big Scientific Dribble they do doesn't mean I am crazy, ignorant etc. Why do you think that anyone with their so called intelligence would have to stoop to being an As..s ; if they are so right and I am so wrong. Please go back and see my posts.

I shared with you a definition of lunacy that harbored similarities to your approach, and requests for proof. I did not, however call you a lunatic.

I am looking for something specific and I made it clear in my request which you failed to answer.

1). The formula used to determine that the "object(s)" in question are 3 miles in size.

2). Evidence supporting your theory that this most likely is NOT space debris (what you provided was not sufficiently pertinent to your claims)

In closing may I point out that this site is designed around opinions, not right and wrong answers. I am not saying that anyone on here is RIGHT or WRONG but rather who's points seem most substantiated in logic and quantifiable proof.

What you did by accusing people of not providing enough evidence simply opened the door wide open for others to criticize you for not providing ENOUGH proof as well. I perceive that your reading comprehension is far to great for you to have misunderstood my simple posts with regards to your contributions on this thread?

If you request further clarification please don't hesitate to ask.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

We admire your enthusiasm and pure faith in your own beliefs, Coolottie, but anybody who checks can quickly find out that it's all in your imagination. You've made it clear you are determined never to understand most attempts to change your views, so most folks won't bother you any more. Peace and love -- anything else is secondary details. Be well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

We admire your enthusiasm and pure faith in your own beliefs, Coolottie, but anybody who checks can quickly find out that it's all in your imagination. You've made it clear you are determined never to understand most attempts to change your views, so most folks won't bother you any more. Peace and love -- anything else is secondary details. Be well.

Well stated, and may I add, we have enjoyed reviewing your posts, and look forward to your future contributions.

edit on 24-5-2011 by AmericanProdigy because: Grammar

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanProdigy
Anyone on this thread care to address why we are so concerned with the Shuttle footage, when the ISS footage would be so much better?

The way to prove or debunk this thread is to find out what the two other space agencies ESA and Russia Federal Space Agency who have representatives aboard the ISS, thought of the event.

If NASA is truly trying to cover something up, why would the other agencies allow it?

------------------------------------------------------------

Now from an educated point of view. In order to confirm or deny what the blinking "lights" are I would have to know the exact location of the shuttle relative to the ISS. In my opinion from what I can see, the Shuttle cam is looking past the ISS not in the direction of the Sun, or in the direction of earth but rather at 90 degrees to the Sun earth median plan. Therefore the view you see (when looking past the ISS) is into deep space. Now that we have confirmed that, haven't you ever seen a meteor shower? Thats one possiblity, but they do appear to blink. In that case it does somewhat do away with the meteor theory, unless the speeding debris had different layers that burned off at varying burn intensities. I would be highly skeptical of Alien UFO's, but again lean towards rotating space debris that is "solar sailing" (look it up).

Its impossible to confirm anything with this footage, but I can confirm that no one is "hiding" anything in this isolated case.

Your methodical approach is well-conceived, good for you. Here are some more resources to provide some technical details you didn't have access to:

current 'ISS Daily Status Report"
www.nasa.gov...

previous reports
www.nasa.gov...

the specific report for docking day
www.nasa.gov...

which included this data:

ISS Orbit (as of this morning, 8:19am EDT [= epoch])
Mean altitude – 344.2 km
Apogee height – 346.1 km
Perigee height – 342.2 km
Period -- 91.42 min.
Inclination (to Equator) -- 51.65 deg
Eccentricity -- 0.0002878
Solar Beta Angle -- -31.1 deg (magnitude decreasing)
Orbits per 24-hr. day -- 15.75
Mean altitude loss in the last 24 hours -- 187 m
Revolutions since FGB/Zarya launch (Nov. 98) – 71,623

The Solar Beta Angle is the 'angle off' to the Sun relative to the ISS orbital plane. It allows you to determine what you were looking for above, the direction of the sun related to the camera view shown in the video.

Because the video is from the final approach phase, the shuttle is closing in from directly ahead of the station, on its 'velocity vector' (V-bar). 'Top' is 'up' relative to local horizontal. Left is south of the orbit plane, right is north.

Look at your discussion again with this added information. And whereever it leads, this kind of approach -- the kind you attempted -- is the only potentially productive path.

edit on 24-5-2011 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I agree. Thanks for the technical data that you provided. KUDOS

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Or it could just be the result of observing coverups since the Roswell crash.

Oh, so because you believe there is a cover-up, that excuses you from having substantive, cogent arguments?

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Those objects do jump around in the fashion that is described by people who claim they have seen them. Very erratic flight paths.

Can you show us these erratic flight paths?

No, I haven't said it was a coverup, however, there are plenty of materials on Roswell, and the govt has never come out saying yes, there are alien ships flying around. What I don't understand is how scientists think they are so rational, but they cannot understand how another race of beings could find ways of travel that may involve quantum physics or interdimensional travel, or travel through worm holes or whatever. I think it is the height of arrogance to think that just because we may not know these things yet, that it is impossible. Did the pioneers ever believe they could have their clothing washed automatically without a washboard and a river?

In the Roswell coverup, the odd material was said to be from weather balloons. Like, oh come on! Just like how people here say that scanning Barry's BC caused all those layers and anomalies to appear. It's funny how people who like to debunk one thing, refuse to debunk another.

edit on 24-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That is UFO Hunters Show and Do you know who the gentelman are discussing this? Are they even Scientist and what kind of Scientist are they?

Are you a scientist?

Tell us why the camera matters.

Do they work for NASA, NO.

Do you?

They do not even mention the one that went ""Behind the Tether"".

Because they demonstrate it doesn't actually go behind the tether, it is an optical illusion.

This is also just part of the show, There were others on their that debunked these guys.

Show us one that competently "debunks" it.

Originally posted by coolottie You are just taking things out of context.

What have I "taken out of context"?

You still have not answered the questions I asked...

If you wish to argue that the objects in the video are alien craft, please explain why..

-- the optical illusion explanation is wrong...

-- the objects just happen to look and behave exactly like airy discs...

-- if the objects are not airy discs, why they just happen to all face the camera the same way.

The only one you have attempted is the first, and in the most pathetic fashion. You have said that the optical illusion explanation is wrong but have not told us why.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Congratulations. You managed to say nothing at all relevant to the discussion.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
the second most remarkable thing about this footage is it constitutes proof of ufo supression by the uited states government

nasa sucks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Arken

Very deceptive video by the UTube uploader.

The first 1:50 or so, footage of...yes, just ordinary debris. "UFOs" as in Unidentified Floating (or, 'FreeFall') Objects. Obvious, as they have a rotation component to them and that makes them "flash" in sunlight, rhythmically.

Further deception is after that mark, the same clip used before, (when it was slowed "half-speed" and looped) is yet again shown, this time the "full sequence", with the audio soundtrack.

"Stop playback"? Deception three, as if it's some devious command. Here:

The primary function of the record and playback subsystem is to record unprocessed space shuttle instrumentation data during tests and launch countdowns. These recordings can then be played back for posttest analysis when firing room personnel are troubleshooting space shuttle or LPS problems. The subsystem consists of instrumentation tape recorders, telemetry demultiplexing equipment, direct-write recorders, and computers to provide data-reduction capabilities. The subsystem also provides certain functions in support of the CCMS and CDS portions of the LPS. These include the playback of data from downrange instrumentation tapes sent to KSC for data analysis by systems engineers.

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

Once again, nothing extraordinary to see here. It is the result of people not understanding (and, not bothering to research) technical jargon, and mis-interpreting it.

This is extremely common in aviation and aerospace, by laypersons.....

edit on Mon 23 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Hahaha, you just proved to me what I thought about you. Many thanks. Open your mind.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

Have you read any of this thread? Nothing of that sort occurred. NASA isn't hiding anything.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I do hope this is not off topic.
I do not believe in ufo's but look in on ufo videos with interest and have found little to raise anything other than idle curiosity. Ufo images to me, even when shot above major conurbations, always seem to be a single wobbly camera shot. My question is as you seem to have a deep interest in the subject is; are there any ufo videos out there that you find difficult to explain or that merit more investigation than this one. Or are they all explainable.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Space Junk. Nuts and Bolts. I guess technically this is rocket science, but even I can tell thats just space crap that astronaughts lost or something. Space Junk. Nuts and Bolts

Follow the money

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

There are some very, very compelling examples. Leaves just that small percentage of doubt, in my mind.

Let me search, I am sure there are threads on ATS that cover this. Here is a start:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I respect the OP of that thread....although, alas, he has decided to take a break from ATS, because of all the silliness of late, last few months.

Searching within ATS, and inserting just 'UFO' (which is a necessary evil, in order to search) will bring up tons and tons of threads....and, unfortunately, many have used words that you want to use, to find *good* threads.....like "best", "proof", "proven", etc so often, that those pop up too...only to be ultimate disappointments. (false advertising..LOL!)

Patience, in 'ATS Search' (and creative search term choices) may be of interest to you?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
After computing Endeavor's exact position with available data I have on space debris currently orbiting the earth, I have determined that this is most likely space debris that resulted from the Apollo 13 mission.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join