It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three UFOs Flying Around ISS. Ground Control order: 'Endeavour please pause the playback!'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You call it a "live stream" and then you claim that "pause the playback" has something to do with it with what is being seen.

A live stream is not a playback. A playback is a repeat of something which had already been recorded. The most likely explanation is that another data stream was being transmitted to Houston at the same time. A "playback", and Houston asked that it be paused.

As Weedwacker demonstrated.
edit on 5/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Monday morning quarterback....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nanochicken

Verry suspicious indeed, nothing unusual for NASA, these ufos seem to have a similarity,theres the types that blink on and off and move not constant but like when you see a fish swimming, theres a brief pause in its motion, iv been analysing these for years and i must say there rather unusual, then theres the type that are verry fast and have a constant light source that does not blink,theres a whole catalogue of different types out there i just cant wait for the day to actually have full knowledge of them all and there types.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Is this meant to be sarcasm??

Hard to tell, nowadays.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Testing the astronauts reaction for alien discloser

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

Unless they are talking about something completely different.....after all the voice said 'pause the playback' which suggests whatever she was watching was already recorded....she could be looking at some sort of data transmitter, That she wanted paused. There are a lot of things said during such missions that have nothing to do with the broadcast image....there are a lot of things to monitor and keep track of while one is in orbit.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Personally I think it's a real testament to the incredible intelligence, forethought and deliberation on the part of extraterrestrial beings, that they have had the presence of mind to design their ships to be so well disguised that only our most amateur scientists can distinguish them from space junk and weather balloons.
edit on 24-5-2011 by vexati0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Really, the entire UFO and Aliens forum is a joke and this thread shows why.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Really, the entire UFO and Aliens forum is a joke and this thread shows why.

It's all part of the plan. Making people laugh about aliens will help ease the transition when Disclosure finally comes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

The first two objects are definitely junk. But the last object does change direction. It makes a slight turn towards the bottom of screen.

I always thought space junk or ice moves in a straight line.

I didnt need to hear the lady to become interested in what that object was.
If the poster of the video was watching it live and thought the same, then hears the playback to be paused. Id probably be more curious...

Afterall, I highly doubt a room full of rocket scientists wouldnt think a bit more ahead if shtf on the live space cam. you know, like a few more steps ahead of the logic the users would work. If some one sees something fishy would they say "OMG pull the plug on the feed"?
I doubt it because that would be hilarious
Nd too easy...
They probably got a code or some shtf drill if they see something.

But seriously if there WAS something that "shouldn't be there". It won't make it to your pc.
Live t.v has a delay for censorship.
Think about it.

certainly no smoking gun but it raised a browe.
Weedwhackers idea of a smoking gun is legit, and is the only way I'd beleive in ET, other than first hand exp

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looks like Space Debris to me

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
Looks like Space Debris to me

Look at all those UFOs! I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure this video is hard evidence that my Dad was always right when he said my kitten was beamed up by aliens and replaced with a smear on the back tire of his truck.

Thanks for sharing, now I can start going to Thanksgiving dinner again!

ATS saved my family!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nanochicken

IMO, I believe the object is space junk, and that it is incredibly thin and its just moving and spinning very fast.
edit on 25/5/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A very interesting conversation between Ground Control Huston and Shuttle Atlantis STS 115 Commander crew Brent Jett about a unknown reflective, metallic object that.... visit... the Shuttle.

Year by year these damn space debris became always more intelligent!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Seriously?

I mean....is it not obvious that the audio sound track on that video does NOT match the video, at all??

Admittedly, I didn't bother to open up the YT link, to see the author of that upload...just watched and listened to the embed, on ATS....it is not anything credible, sorry.....

The air-to-ground comms don't match up with the video...is painfully obvious......

AND, of course....there will be the inevitable chorus....first impression, listening intently? It doesn't jive!

Next, to provide the demanded proof, will take a lot of research effort that, truly....is it worth it?

I mean.....STS-115. Go for it!! Do the searches......it will all be there, if you know where to dig.....find the MET (Mission Elapsed Time) if that is the current metric....(It was for Apollo, so why not today?).

Or, whatever time reference is in use......get to the bottom of it, and don't shy away from the reality of...well....whatever disappoints your expectations.

edit on Wed 25 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes the the audio sound track on this latest video does NOT match the video. IT IS CLEAR AND OBVIOUS!

But... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CONVERSATION, sentinel (and my personal favourite ATS stalker)?

What do you think they talking about?

Again, again and again, you point at the Straw and not the Pole in the eye!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They are discussing a piece of equipment that has drifted away, from the ISS or the Shuttle, depending on context and recording.

This is not an isolated sort of event....there are plenty of examples....of these radio transmissions. If you pay attention to what they are actually saying, and keep in mind....it is a person, ON orbit, who is describing to the JSC person who is listening....what he (astronaut) is seeing. They are trying to determine what piece of equipment is missing, "floating" away, and why.

You don't hear the entire context, in that YouTube video...do you??? It is a piece of audio, superimposed over some stock video footage....the WORST trick in the book, and pulled out of the sleeves of YouTube con artists....

edit on Wed 25 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your personal opinion.... COPY Thanks!.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Good!

You understand, then?

"copy"

and...

"thanks"

In the context of a radio transmission??? Man, it was like pulling teeth, to see if you understood.....what they mean.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
A very interesting conversation between Ground Control Huston and Shuttle Atlantis STS 115 Commander crew Brent Jett about a unknown reflective, metallic object that.... visit... the Shuttle.

Year by year these damn space debris became always more intelligent!

Arken, let's convene a tribunal to raise charges you are a tool... an "accessory after the fact" to fraud.

As has been pointed out already, the air-to-ground descriptions do not match the video being shown, suggesting one sound track has been posted over another video.

Actually, if you watch the cloud background, you can see that it is the SAME short clip played over and over again. Isn't that obvious once you look at it?

Are you capable of making that simple observation and agreeing with it, in order to show you're not part of a hoax, just another naive dupe of the hoax?

To find the video of what it really was Jett's crew was describing, you can go to the NASA image gallery here
www.spaceflight.nasa.gov...

and look up this particular mission here
at www.spaceflight.nasa.gov...

to see displayed THIS
Clip 3: Flight Day 11 Highlights - 3 minutes 45 seconds - Video tape replay from Atlantis of debris floating below the orbiter with the Earth in the background.

here
www.spaceflight.nasa.gov...

What were you saying about NASA coverups? Doesn't it now seem to be more a matter of your own inability to do indepdent investigation and take advantage of stuff ALREADY posted on the Internet?

As to what that youtube video -- the one you gullibly eager-believer-style got tricked by -- actually shows, compare it to this compilation clip of satellite deploys, here
www.youtube.com...
and look at the object at 00:17

Arken, if you are ever to resume your presence as a grown-up worth paying ANY attention to,
you will have to come face-to-face with your own human foibles and 'fess up to your simple-minded naivite
in at least this one case. Please take advantage of this 'teachable moment'.

We all have to, from time to time. It's how we benefit from the curse of growing older.

Over to you, Arken.

Coolottie, you still out there, too? This invitation is for you, too.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Head shot.
Upper punch.
KO.
Ding Ding.

That's how I read that anyhow.

edit on 25-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>