It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Real Ascension-Warning it may bother you but will help you in the END. It involves ALL here.

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It is fair YOUR will my friend. ! is not here to curve or redirect your beliefs just to offer some LIGHT for those who can see it. Thanks for not trolling and tryng to absorb.


How are the events in Revelations anything you could call "light"? Sure, ultimately it's a "good conquers evil" story, but the events described are horrific and largely irrational and disparate.

It still begs the question that if they were wrong about so many other things, why should I believe that anything in this chapter to be accurate?

It's only horrible for the people who don't believe in Jesus.




posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It is fair YOUR will my friend. ! is not here to curve or redirect your beliefs just to offer some LIGHT for those who can see it. Thanks for not trolling and tryng to absorb.


How are the events in Revelations anything you could call "light"? Sure, ultimately it's a "good conquers evil" story, but the events described are horrific and largely irrational and disparate.

It still begs the question that if they were wrong about so many other things, why should I believe that anything in this chapter to be accurate?


I agree with your statement - its all a very interesting story and if people choose to fear this mind control that man has manipulated then the dont deserve to see the wood for the trees



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Im afraid you're pointing in the wrong direction my friend.

You're pointing at the end when many haven't found the beginning...

Show the path, not the destination.





posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Speaking of ascension and mentioning the Bible do not mix...

And why should i believe in this most extreme fairy tale of a Super Pissed off Lamb, that wants to whoop my ass ??



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3
It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?


That is not the tenets of christianity.

Christianity rewards belief, not deeds. Living a good life is irrelevant.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Some energizing data.
Life and Death are only phases of someting bigger
Why trapped in a materialistice world of greed we forget to figure
Whats important to power indeed
Is that Life is just a phase ALL pass thru indeed
Love from my souls sends the Light
To brighten your times in this darkness of fright
To worry indeed can subtract you time
So enjoy life phase why its on you mind
Dont let any FEAR you away
To feel as if this is all thats in play
Way more to it yes indeed
The phases of Existance that you and me
Must expierence to obtain our HIGHEST BODIES ON THAT PLANE
That plane where ENERGY seems to be
The Constant ALL in YOU AND ME
I share this data to stripp the fear
And let you ALL know that MANY CARE
Care care for your best advance
So one day we ALL will breach this Spance
Take the data keep it close, if any deception
THEN YOU WILL KNOW

Fearless FEARLESS keep your spirits running on HIGH
So bright WE LIGHT THE SKIES
Love will support you in many ways
Something to share in the strange days


Love Light Eternia-

Be well



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Having had revelations drummed into me from a very early age - I understand it well and its just a story - and Jesus was JUST a man ... please when will the sheeples stop bah bahing



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Speaking of ascension and mentioning the Bible do not mix...

And why should i believe in this most extreme fairy tale of a Super Pissed off Lamb, that wants to whoop my ass ??


lol



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

It's only horrible for the people who don't believe in Jesus.


So...

things like seven-headed beasts are NOT horrible, but only if you believe in Jesus?

Allrightey then



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Some energizing data.
Life and Death are only phases of someting bigger
Why trapped in a materialistice world of greed we forget to figure
Whats important to power indeed
Is that Life is just a phase ALL pass thru indeed
Love from my souls sends the Light
To brighten your times in this darkness of fright
To worry indeed can subtract you time
So enjoy life phase why its on you mind
Dont let any FEAR you away
To feel as if this is all thats in play
Way more to it yes indeed
The phases of Existance that you and me
Must expierence to obtain our HIGHEST BODIES ON THAT PLANE
That plane where ENERGY seems to be
The Constant ALL in YOU AND ME
I share this data to stripp the fear
And let you ALL know that MANY CARE
Care care for your best advance
So one day we ALL will breach this Spance
Take the data keep it close, if any deception
THEN YOU WILL KNOW

Fearless FEARLESS keep your spirits running on HIGH
So bright WE LIGHT THE SKIES
Love will support you in many ways
Something to share in the strange days


Love Light Eternia-

Be well




some nice cutting and pasting - now read back and mix that in with revelations??



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And Jesus is going to return now... Everything is getting better. People live passed 25 years old, we do not die from sinus infections anymore, infant mortality is great , 2 world wars have passed, Spanish Influenza,plagues,etc.


It has been 2000 years and you people still can't take a hint and that is sad, and also a testament to the mind-numbing passion and committal of religious people. So close-minded and unaccepting of fact over fiction.

He is not coming and if he can bring peace to the Earth why wait at all? For entertainment? Cmon, all-loving and peaceful deity that just watches mass suffering while counting the days til he can end it seems sadistic.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by addicted2011
really - I cant believe that people are still blinkered to man-made religions and stories ... well enjoy - no offence but to me its just makes NO sense - burning in hell for not believing, please! Sorry I can t continue I may say something that may offend and I dont want too


Feel free to share your will. See it like this maybe there are messages to PREVENT YOU FROM BURNING.
Written, and yes minipulators have had their hand on the great books. But dont deny the LORDS power to still overide thei none intelligence. Ex. I write a very power story and every 3 pages work to support another. So if some minipulator came around and tried to infect they could not delete all the good data no matter how they tried, because they would have to write a total new book using their challenged imaginations. SO with that if 90% of the great books got tainted 10% will guide you still home.

Be Well.

Thanks for your input and dont ever be afraid to share here with me.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by addicted2011

Originally posted by goos3

Originally posted by addicted2011
really - I cant believe that people are still blinkered to man-made religions and stories ... well enjoy - no offence but to me its just makes NO sense - burning in hell for not believing, please! Sorry I can t continue I may say something that may offend and I dont want too


It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?


OMG are you kidding me - ME FOR ONE would hate to live forever in a paradise with the lions and the tigers fgs its the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard off -

I live a good life and are rewarded for this here and now ... I do not have to wait for affirmation from almighty whatever ..... please I know a lot about the pros of this convo and i have an answer for anything ...


You may have an answer for anything I might throw at you, but I'm not the one you will have to answer in the end.
I'm not here to change your mind, or argue with you. I'm only here to discuss. And if you feel like you KNOW everything, then what's there to discuss?
No hard feelings, I'll pray for you. Hopefully one day you will realize it is more ridiculous to risk eternity for a few years on earth.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by goos3
It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?


That is not the tenets of christianity.

Christianity rewards belief, not deeds. Living a good life is irrelevant.



Dear traditionaldrummer,

I agree that Christianity rewards beliefs. Living a good life is the result of those beliefs or it is not true belief.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The god you believe in is petty and spiteful.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am interested in ascension, very much so. But all the quoting above caused my eyes to glaze over. Had you come from the heart, spoke your own words, I would have listened or read, but not this. This is to assume some old guys from way back whom wrote this, was as wise as we today, I think not, for we are no wiser either, thus I will continue my own search.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
And Jesus is going to return now... Everything is getting better. People live passed 25 years old, we do not die from sinus infections anymore, infant mortality is great , 2 world wars have passed, Spanish Influenza,plagues,etc.


It has been 2000 years and you people still can't take a hint and that is sad, and also a testament to the mind-numbing passion and committal of religious people. So close-minded and unaccepting of fact over fiction.

He is not coming and if he can bring peace to the Earth why wait at all? For entertainment? Cmon, all-loving and peaceful deity that just watches mass suffering while counting the days til he can end it seems sadistic.


I think you have a lot of maturing to do. I've been were you are, and since then I have witnessed God for what he is.
God loves you.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Death is the natural cycle of all things in the universe (biological or not), regardless of sin, intelligence etc...etc.

ALS


As you have been taught. who taught you that?????????????????? Please share. Is it because you see animals die or recycled within nature. animals arent sinning their conscious is not wired to the Exist naturally. Intelligent species named sapiens sapiens sins do to data in genes no longer natural process of replinish energy. No intellighent species spesiec must be rerouted due to some interactions and rerouting brings you back to the original connection. animals recycled within nature. intelligent species you consciously awakened somewhat to Life Death phases within Existance. So there beez the diffeence between you and innocent animals. Recycle for one, PHASES FOR THE OTHER or you.

Be well and thanks for your input.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3
It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?

Very good point my friend, thanks



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by goos3
It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?


That is not the tenets of christianity.

Christianity rewards belief, not deeds. Living a good life is irrelevant.



You are wrong, You are rewarded for the good things you do in life. Have you not read the bible?

edit on 23-5-2011 by goos3 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
10
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join