It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ascension-Warning it may bother you but will help you in the END. It involves ALL here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
Dear traditionaldrummer,

I agree that Christianity rewards beliefs. Living a good life is the result of those beliefs or it is not true belief.

Actually, those beliefs have caused and continue to cause atrocities. Having christian beliefs does not translate into good behavior or leading a good life. Also, there is no "true/false belief". You either accept it or or you don't - it's either belief or disbelief.

Either way, you've confirmed my statement anyway. Christianity only rewards belief, not deeds.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Also I have kept in mind RELIGIOUS trolls and have politely designed a bridge of data within my profile if you wish to relax below it. enjoy
There is tea for you too there

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

You are wrong, You are rewarded for the good things you do in life. Have you not read the bible?

No you aren't. You can lead the most moral and good life possible and still end up in Hell for non-belief. Have you not read the bible?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by addicted2011
really - I cant believe that people are still blinkered to man-made religions and stories ... well enjoy - no offence but to me its just makes NO sense - burning in hell for not believing, please! Sorry I can t continue I may say something that may offend and I dont want too

Feel free to share your will. See it like this maybe there are messages to PREVENT YOU FROM BURNING.
Written, and yes minipulators have had their hand on the great books. But dont deny the LORDS power to still overide thei none intelligence. Ex. I write a very power story and every 3 pages work to support another. So if some minipulator came around and tried to infect they could not delete all the good data no matter how they tried, because they would have to write a total new book using their challenged imaginations. SO with that if 90% of the great books got tainted 10% will guide you still home.

Be Well.

Thanks for your input and dont ever be afraid to share here with me.

for starters I have no WILL to preach I am not a preacher - and as to prevent me from burning - hahhahhahhahahahah so funny - I hope to get a pretty good tan! This stuff doesnt phase me one bit - it preys on the vunerable and weak minded individual .. and that I am pleased to say, am neither!!

There is NO almighty LORD and if you believe that then perhaps it is you that is in need of guidance and an opening of minds and as you so elequently put it "NONE Intelligence"

The bible is nothing but a book of stories that where written for mankind BY mankind - no divine nothings there is no almighty god sitting on a cloud ...... I don't need to go on ..... some of the principles where used as common sense for mankind then - as guides for good living and the 10 commandments are mainly good to go for now ... but doesnt mean that its provided for by a deity .... there is no such thing as GOD - simples!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Also I have kept in mind RELIGIOUS trolls and have politely designed a bridge of data within my profile if you wish to relax below it. enjoy
There is tea for you too there

If I am a religious troll then what are you for starting such a thread?

I read the items in your signature but I fail to see how that addresses anybody disagreeing with you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I live a good life and are rewarded for this here and now ... I do not have to wait for affirmation from almighty whatever ..... please I know a lot about the pros of this convo and i have an answer for anything ...

Is this true to even you.

So your good life consist of GM foods
Chemical pollution
Radiation by the way YOU ARE BREATHING right now
Um, your living were NUKES CAN BE AIMED AT YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE right now!!!
You canot see political influences beyond the pres or prime minister TOTALLY LEAVING YOU IN THE DARK OF WHO MINIPULATES YOUR GOOD LIFE.

Be well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Im afraid you're pointing in the wrong direction my friend.

You're pointing at the end when many haven't found the beginning...

Show the path, not the destination.

Sadly the path points directly where we headed, be well
Its a beautiful outcome in a kingdom free of DARK?!?!?!?!?!?

Thanks for your input..
edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

really - I cant believe that people are still blinkered to man-made religions and stories ... well enjoy - no offence but to me its just makes NO sense - burning in hell for not believing, please! Sorry I can t continue I may say something that may offend and I dont want too

It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?

OMG are you kidding me - ME FOR ONE would hate to live forever in a paradise with the lions and the tigers fgs its the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard off -

I live a good life and are rewarded for this here and now ... I do not have to wait for affirmation from almighty whatever ..... please I know a lot about the pros of this convo and i have an answer for anything ...

You may have an answer for anything I might throw at you, but I'm not the one you will have to answer in the end.
I'm not here to change your mind, or argue with you. I'm only here to discuss. And if you feel like you KNOW everything, then what's there to discuss?
No hard feelings, I'll pray for you. Hopefully one day you will realize it is more ridiculous to risk eternity for a few years on earth.

Please dont pray to a false deity on mybehalf its a waste of your time and effort believe me - and why oh why do you ASSUME that i will only be on this earth for a few years - think out of the box - think science think dimensions think maths - erm please open your mind and think!!! Namaste!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
And why should i believe in this most extreme fairy tale of a Super Pissed off Lamb, that wants to whoop my ass ??

What did you do?????

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Some energizing data.
Life and Death are only phases of someting bigger
Why trapped in a materialistice world of greed we forget to figure
Whats important to power indeed
Is that Life is just a phase ALL pass thru indeed
Love from my souls sends the Light
To brighten your times in this darkness of fright
To worry indeed can subtract you time
So enjoy life phase why its on you mind
Dont let any FEAR you away
To feel as if this is all thats in play
Way more to it yes indeed
The phases of Existance that you and me
Must expierence to obtain our HIGHEST BODIES ON THAT PLANE
That plane where ENERGY seems to be
The Constant ALL in YOU AND ME
I share this data to stripp the fear
And let you ALL know that MANY CARE
Care care for your best advance
So one day we ALL will breach this Spance
Take the data keep it close, if any deception
THEN YOU WILL KNOW

Fearless FEARLESS keep your spirits running on HIGH
So bright WE LIGHT THE SKIES
Love will support you in many ways
Something to share in the strange days

Love Light Eternia-

Be well

some nice cutting and pasting - now read back and mix that in with revelations??

Sorry ALL ORIGINAL IF I AM A LIE FIND WHERE I CUT AND PASTED IT SMH.
I STILL LOVE YOU

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon

He is not coming and if he can bring peace to the Earth why wait at all? For entertainment? Cmon, all-loving and peaceful deity that just watches mass suffering while counting the days til he can end it seems sadistic.

A body full of sin = low density how shall you rise during your transition. (not here to save your body YOUR SOULS) A body free of sin full of LOVE can be destroyed, importance is the SOUL within worked hard and generated a higher density so IT RISES LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SUN SET OR MORNING STAR

So generate the energy to make your souls rise and not um you know the rest.
what you want the messiah to come free you out your bodies too, smh. Except it and grow your spirit from the seed its been trapped as and rise with the rest. The fear is amazing within some that you denounce GOD to feel better.

Be well

edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

Is this true to even you.

So your good life consist of GM foods
Chemical pollution
Radiation by the way YOU ARE BREATHING right now
Um, your living were NUKES CAN BE AIMED AT YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE right now!!!
You canot see political influences beyond the pres or prime minister TOTALLY LEAVING YOU IN THE DARK OF WHO MINIPULATES YOUR GOOD LIFE.

Be well

And you no of the food that I eat - hmm probably the same as what you eat -
Chemical pollution that rapes our skies - the same sky that you and I share right now - unless you are intergalactically connecting wow your connect is good from light years away,
Yes the radiation I am effected by and also you too I might add,
Please i am not a fool - When George W Bush was president I didnt actually think he was running things ... wow he was such a great leader lol - the whole world is a stage and we are merely players .... A GREAT MAN SAID!!

I am aware of the PTB - I do not rely on the affirmation of a fake ass god who threatens his "flock" i have love and life with my family and if you look to your "good book" I am sure that what is quoted a lot!!

SO please stop you are boring me - go to your flock sheeple!! ttfn

link   

As you have been taught. who taught you that?????????????????? Please share

Life taught me that, experience and education taught me that. Everything in the universe dies and will die. Possible even reality itself will one day pass away.

factoidz.com...

You stated death as a punishment, are you telling me god is to punish the universe? No, because the universe is god and we are the universe.

Is it because you see animals die or recycled within nature. animals arent sinning their conscious is not wired to the Exist naturally Intelligent species named sapiens sapiens sins do to data in genes no longer natural process of replinish energy. No intellighent species spesiec must be rerouted due to some interactions and rerouting brings you back to the original connection. animals recycled within nature. intelligent species you consciously awakened somewhat to Life Death phases within Existance. So there beez the diffeence between you and innocent animals. Recycle for one, PHASES FOR THE OTHER or you

I'm sorry but you lost me here

ALS

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear traditionaldrummer,

I agree that Christianity rewards beliefs. Living a good life is the result of those beliefs or it is not true belief.

Excellent point made my friend thanks for the supports.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
The god you believe in is petty and spiteful.

And he is your GOD as well and sends thru me -HE loves you still and understands whats been done to minds- transmitted

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I am interested in ascension, very much so. But all the quoting above caused my eyes to glaze over. Had you come from the heart, spoke your own words, I would have listened or read, but not this. This is to assume some old guys from way back whom wrote this, was as wise as we today, I think not, for we are no wiser either, thus I will continue my own search.

Intersting but if you could go back say 20,000 years technology was probably more advanced then current. This data is to reinforce your Souls & mindstates nothing more.

Be well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bravo!
I took the liberty to state my interpretation (hope you don’t mind!)

"The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands"

Everyone (all belief systems) evolve to non physical beings,
White robes is often seen in NDE to signify our spirits glowing in joy

"And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

End of karma and not having to be (re)born in physical bodies

16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’[a]
nor any scorching heat. "

No physical bodies / evolution , afterlife (non physical world parallel to ours)

"17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[a]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes "

I do feel deep inside Jesus (the Lamb) is One of the highest evolved souls and elevated to where he could merge into the highest dimension of Oneness. Possibly stays in spirit until all souls are evolved and brought home???

Doesn't seem to matter if ones Christian - maybe the Lamb appears different depending on ones belief system or lack thereof. Just food for thought....

edit on 23-5-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

.... there is no such thing as GOD - simples!!

Your feeling his presence hence you keep trying to deny none ignorance. and if you only knew how close fire was smh you would see why I LOVE YOU.

Be well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

If I am a religious troll then what are you for starting such a thread?

Dont forget to get you some tea

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Please dont pray to a false deity on mybehalf its a waste of your time and effort believe me

And you ALL can take a good look at reverse conscious minipulation to othe fullest. SO who is to say positive reverse conscious adaption isnt the cure...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join