It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ascension-Warning it may bother you but will help you in the END. It involves ALL here.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ToatsMaGoats

So in other words you see no son of the creator. You feel there is no SON. Very well believe as you wish. I share the messages take it or forgetssss.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
I think many people have things wrong especially about revelations.
God is a God of love for his creation. Man has free will to do the things we do. Harold predicted the end by destruction by God. God will not destroy us but rescue us when the time comes civilization needs rescuing. The actions of man makes them the destroyers.

Rescue AGREED doesnt have to include your FLESH. Souls still need rescued. Denial
There is soooo much fear sensed.
edit on 5/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

1 doesnt know, sorry.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuzy187
Ive never got the whole believe in Jezus Christ story... What about people living in the jungle who have never heard of Jesus, what right does 'God' have to punish those whom never heard of him? What about people who live in Islamic or other religiouse parts of the world? Are they to blame for being born in the "wrong" part of the world?

No if you read the first pages you will see it says ALL not some ALL worthy so the messiah sees them in the jungle areas living by nature not impurified by ignorance they are some of EA brightest LIGHTS????? Again in the first page it says ALL not some ignorant group that a decievers hand wrote.

Be well

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe
Ah god loves us all!
so God will kill us all!
i getcha!

YES he loves you all
The New RULLER (none LAMB as your wills have requested via ignoring his calls, since you forget the LAMB- your fault you called it here conscious breakdowns) will free those who need to be freed (GOD seeds) and the punisher will trapp all who decieve why GODS seeds are safe in HEAVEN after shedding their flesh suits. Watching those down here who segragated from their kinds for selfish reasons. Still in flesh suits to be rulled. This cycle will not last long as the LAMB will be here then to destroy his new rulling kingdome sending ALL with it to Fire lakes/pond lol. Daddy has good celestial scappers

Be well

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burningbelief
reply to post by goos3

I vouvh for the validity of the words originally posted. As to the timeline I am not sure, but soon I am sure.

[color=gold]Very well brotheren atleast you sense. LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA and thanks.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I love you ALL be well. I do this for you no other reason. When young I used to think how can there be a time when many wouldnt believe well now I see all it took was for society to become more overwhelmed with technology-medicines-science-FINANCIAL INFLUENCE AND THERE IT ISGOD gets talked down about. SO 1 personlally can understand now why this cycle many may become rulled under the who is below your feet RIGHT NOW. Why others who tried their best here will be rewarded. HInt lol the ruler feel about you how you feel about a certain species you always talk bad about here like you got it like that. CAUTION

Be well

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

actually i do believe Christ is a pure creation of god and at the time when Jesus was born all of the Christ consciousness embodied him in hopes that one day we would find the true meaning of our true self... Do you so blindly follow a book that you refuse to do what Jesus himself said was the only way to attain enlightenment was through one's self..... and i guess I'm really going to light a fire now bc it wasn't just Jesus who said these things... Buddha did as well................ I'm not trying to smash your beliefs just trying to get you to see the world the way Jesus did because he wanted what he had for all of us.. You view yourself as separate from god... as if he is living off in a cloud somewhere instead of embracing the fact that god is everywhere in everything... you can spend your all of your many lifetimes on your knee praying to god and he will listen... However if you want to stop the cycle of death and rebirth you have to look inside yourself quite your mind and listen for god to speak to you because that's the difference between prayer and meditation talking and listening..... Hell is only real for the ones who let fear and guilt rule their lives and that's what the gospel preaches... you be good or you'll burn for all eternity.... really come on.... ask yourself and be honest would a god of love really do that to one of his children for a few mistakes in one lifetime.. or the fact that you think just because someone is Jewish or Muslim or any number of the other religions they will burn.... If your answer is yes well then i will send my love to you because all that is, is hatred.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't get the point of your thread...what are you trying to say really? and please stop posting verse after verse without any content or description (not interpretation). It is annoying

edit on 24-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
can't wait.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
First of all, consider if the bible is supposed to be taken literally or figuratively.

If the bible is taken figuratively, then one of the main messages (if not THE main message) is about unconditional love--from God/Jesus.

Then, consider that *possibly* as one consciously or subconsciously understands this unconditional love, they are percieved as being nicer/kinder, light up a room as they enter it, can help people feel at ease with their presence, regardless of religious beliefs.

Because they understand this at some level, these people tend to act in a more loving way towrds other, even if they are wronged in the process.

I believe this is the idea where ascension and the Bible coincide.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Dear Ophiuchus 13

I have read some of your posts now and am confused. You understand your bible and preach love, those are good things; but, do you believe we become God? Do you believe we all become the same? Do you believe we become perfect or remain forever growing?

While I believe in God and heaven, I also believed he built us each unique. I ask because you mention the holy spirit, the holy spirit may guide our heart; but, we retain our thoughts and choose. If we choose out of only making God happy then we didn't really do it for him, we did it for the reward. True love is doing it because we have learned the mind of Christ which is to love one another because it is the right thing to do, because everybody including non-believers still matter, he made us all. I want to make sure that I understand your thoughts on this matter.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

Ahhh, good Ole revelations.
Scary, but Great at the same time.

It's nice to see a fellow believer.

Ignore the people who criticize you, they are the ones who will spend eternity in fire.

I'll also add that before humans became so vile, they were privileged with hundreds of years of life.
So maybe Sin really is the reason for death.
edit on 23-5-2011 by goos3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by goos3 because: (no reason given)
It saddens me that people believe in a God that will subject his creations to an "eternity in fire." It saddens me that people believe in a God that is outside of themselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ophiuchus, may I ask a question? Within the context of this thread you have repeatedly mentioned that someone will actually BURN in hell. Do you mean like the fire and brimstone idea? I am curious to your answer.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join