It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ascension-Warning it may bother you but will help you in the END. It involves ALL here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by addicted2011

SO please stop you are boring me - go to your flock sheeple!! ttfn

Your statements made only reflect the darkness over your eyes. I never said it was all good for me. I dont like GM foods or deception or radiated air for the Harvest potentials. You mis understood as do many who have been taken astray but WE still LOVE you. Each time you read another post here your getting light fragements that may or may not cut on asap but will..

Be well
edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Life taught me that, experience and education taught me that. Everything in the universe dies and will die. Possible even reality itself will one day pass away.

Ok ex. A star by your data on planet EA dies. What happens to it? Here lets have some tea together me and you. So yes a star dies as far as you say so what happens? Befor you start or run away from.... Dont mention a form of REBIRTH because thats just unlike you. Carry on.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

I LOVE your interpretations your mind is tied into more then most. ( YOU SEEN ALL NOT 1 GROUP) I am really thankful you did that and give you starS staRS STARS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb17c519abe1.gif[/atsimg]

GOD BLESS YOU and your supports are appreciated.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ok ex. A star by your data on planet EA dies. What happens to it? Here lets have some tea together me and you.

Ok, milk and two sugars please.

So yes a star dies as far as you say so what happens? Befor you start or run away from.... Dont mention a form of REBIRTH because thats just unlike you. Carry on.

Ahh, touché. Yes they die but at the same time we are born, after-all everything on this planet, me, you, Jesus, the laptop I'm writing on, everything was once part of a brightly burning star.

We are star stuff.

But as I stated earlier death (as birth) is the natural cylce of things, it isn't a punishment.

ALS

edit on 23-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok ALL thanks for the supports as well as the critisizim. Its hard 1 knows to take what I shared but I did it again to stripp you of fears.
Fear can be used to decieve your paths those of ignorance and followers of math/science.
Please take time on your own to recognize the reality this is not your home. Your home is HAPPY an free of sin and guarded by darkness so none gets in. The Love for you i have, it sparks these threads so when its time for judgment, youll make it beyond DEADS.

Be well GODS CHILDREN

PS. Catch you all later feel free if done with tea to further try to place swords on me. Mine is sheathed to share the data but if you insist, with me IT DONT MATTA.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I enjoyed our tea!!!! be well

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow, thank so much.

Deep thinkers think alike!!!

Peace

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A lot of the things in the Bible are metaphors.

Some people like to take them seriously, others realize that for the time some of the things could only be rationally explained with definitions that were available in their moment of writing these things.

Honestly if you want to take a step back and try to debunk everything and decide to try to make the most out of your short life here and "fight the good fight" battling other lost souls for positions of power or wealth or the materialistic, go right ahead. It's astonishing how people respond just from not agreeing with the topic, you don't have to try to take other people to "hell" with you.

And when there are all of these comments on a fiery hell, who knows if thats how it will really be or if that description was added to create fear or distrust in a loving God.

If God is love and cannot contradict himself and you choose to believe that, good for you. Go on living and loving life and treating each person you encounter with as much love as you can muster, you won't be saved by any good deeds you do and that's stated in the bible, but if you can love like Jesus did, you will understand his true purpose here.

Jesus died for our "sins" so that we can understand that we are not bound to this repetitive cycle of fear and hate and war. He stood for everything that is right and good in the world and to show us that by understanding the unconditional love He and His Father have for us we can then give that same love to all of those who don't know that they deserve it.

I don't want to battle or argue with anyone who doesn't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, your opinion will not shake or change my faith and it will not change my salvation. I can understand from an intellectual and scientific minded point of view where it is hard to have faith, but that's the point is it not?

My faith tells me that Jesus was a man who came to this world for the purpose of showing us true love and the path to our Father that we all share, and to let us know that we are not the sins we have committed, and there is always an option, a choice to love above all.

I wish you all the best luck and would hope to see less bashing those for their non intrusive opinions.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The research I have been doing on Revelation, suggests that the people who are praying for the world and her occupants are going to be taken, so the ones who left will 'reap what they sow'.

The only contention I have is that the traditional teaching that only people who believe in Jesus will go to Heaven could be wrong. John 3v16 He could be God not only Jesus! So whosever will believe in God will have eternal life could be what it is actually saying and that means that the wedding guests could be people who don't intimately love Jesus BUT do love God, ie Buddhists, Hindus, Coptics, Catholics etc etc....

I feel I am in the Great tribulation, I have been people cooked that led to illnesses, assassin, black ops come to kill me and my family at 3am in my bedroom, next door murdered my rabbits for no reason and chemtrails trying to poison me.
But god has still been blessing us, he sent the volcano ash last year, so we could have a break from the chemtrails sending fertilizer on to the whole of Europe and others blessings. But I will be glad to get a rest.
Peace and love.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

interesting post none the less. It seems we HAVE met before. You make comments on my short lifespan interesting yet you have no data of me blood currency
Its cool 1 figured trust was an issue. You state I can waste my eternia lol absorbing certain energies, i felt fear in every letter you wrote afterwards why? As if you considered I might know you but you still risked it very well. My goal hmmm balance nothing more short life spans in life before fear in those who no crossed figures behavior of many that's lost. Energy I felt in your every word. Feeds my spirits energy ya heard. Eternia around around some have played this before you are not 1 that is for sure. Accepted some versus you shared were great. Hopefully a sign lights reached you pace. Pace indeed for their are many lol enemies destroyed no imagin but plenty. My heart is good and souls even better really in the end shall we see whose clever. 1 appreciates your love if that's what's sent for any deeds bad done 1 recommends you repent. Be well whoever you are lol lol lol 2sides the better to be you if 1 needs on ALL levels.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

its cool too see that thru research you found validation 1 is happy for that as many struggle with it revelations having any timers or signs written within it. I also believe that strong concentration hyper meditation can effect the outcomes usually in the direction of energy projecting. People praying to me is allowing a REAL deity GOD hear our every cries screams feel our tears and pain. That's why he left us that ability which has been dulled down by influences within society. But ability still possessed. Work at it you may fine tune it. And you never know his angels may already be on stand by but only hear the correct calls otherwise angels on stand by LOVE YOU ANGELS
anyway many try and curve our abilities and hush us so we cannot figure how to ask angels for certain helps. So if some demigod knew this it would do it best to make you forget how to call angels. Angels hear and request leader and the rest is histories. I noticed also the point you made about the multiple bloods being worthy and not some group of all alike and 1 only request you read what is on first page as it says ALL men brother. Be well Love Light Eternia

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, friend, but real ascension can't be read about, talked about, or explained - and it definitely doesn't exist in any organized religion on this planet.

Good luck on your journey though!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

There is no simple way around it, We sin so death is our payment for it to the evol who wishes to take it from many.

There is a simple way around it. Death is a biological function which occurs in all living organisms, regardless of their capacity to "sin".

Perhaps you should stop getting metaphysical advice from people who thought the earth was flat.

Perhaps our biological bodies were given to house our souls for the sins we would commit.

Perhaps there are infinite realms of universes with different unrecognizable types of life made of completely different materials that you've never even heard or dreamed of and these materials have no end or death and are more alive than anything you know life to be.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by goos3

Ignore the people who criticize you, they are the ones who will spend eternity in fire.

Disregarding others opinions, taking solace in punishment to others, wishing extreme pain forever on people just because they do not believe what you do!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now does that seem like a religious, tolerant and compassionate way to be?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Ok I made this thread out of respect for many religious followers who may seek some data on the way out. In these text I am providing direct out of Revelations of John. You will see how the TRUE must GO.

There is no simple way around it, We sin so death is our payment for it to the evol who wishes to take it from many. Now Recentley there ws a supposed rapture event to take place. Where ome felt the world was about to end and Christed 1 returnes to beam his away from danger and HAVOC. In these text I am presenting you get the feel somewhat of current situations and the TRIBULATION WE MUST ALL ENDURE. SO it shows the LOVE of the Messiah/LAMB for his people YOU.

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!

First, thanks for starting this thread. I want to express a funny experience I had a couple of times regarding this threads topic and about me dying as a child and in an Air Canada crash with me typing this message to you owning a couple of graves.

Remember, nobody said just because you die, God will quickly ressurect you to heaven. Nope, not me because I got stuffed in the ground after being stuffed back on earth here twice.

I wonder what happened to the others who didn't make it back...

lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

It's only horrible for the people who don't believe in Jesus.

So...

things like seven-headed beasts are NOT horrible, but only if you believe in Jesus?

Allrightey then

Some of what you read is not literal. Symbolic.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by goos3

It's only horrible for the people who don't believe in Jesus.

So...

things like seven-headed beasts are NOT horrible, but only if you believe in Jesus?

Allrightey then

Some of what you read is not literal. Symbolic.

I agree with you. Even the entire Holy Bible itself can be symbolic. To my understanding it was written to be contradictive to itself symbolic of a blank book.

What I mean is that, who said there had to be anything written at all in the holy bible? As long as you get the point that there is only one thing wrong with ourselves and our earth, and that is the fact of we are not alone here on earth.

There is auctually a higher power of some type out here, we just cannot explain it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

Interesting perspective.

There is some next level sh*t going on that's for sure. I've seen some things that I can't explain or understand, and I'm a smart dude.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I see so basically what 1 shared written is all a lie nothing there and 1 should believe the over mosthighest, very well thanks for your input.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by firstonterror

the sentafia pestilen* lol hmm fia czu need a hug czu unkana ut san itz aahna me bout lol czu
tiz selv czu unkana cze ahhproch n lol sentafia dlge water lie lol lol in denial czu lol mess zin flame flame flamer Di u a time denial denial zozafein it it fina gnor em lol lol lol dzat fu rizn flame flame flame pestianc sousual ita try lol haw min e c lol lol foolzakat unkana unao angelics amias unkana
lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join