It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ascension-Warning it may bother you but will help you in the END. It involves ALL here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

thanks for not pestilan sentafia LOVES

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Remember, nobody said just because you die, God will quickly ressurect you to heaven.
long long long sleeps
Nope, not me because I got stuffed in the ground after being stuffed back on earth here twice.

I wonder what happened to the others who didn't make it back...

lol

they await sender lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?

That is not the tenets of christianity.

Christianity rewards belief, not deeds. Living a good life is irrelevant.

You are wrong, You are rewarded for the good things you do in life. Have you not read the bible?

edit on 23-5-2011 by goos3 because: (no reason given)

Dear goos3,

I have read it many times, it is a book of hope not fear. There is none good but God, it says that. It also says that all fall short and Paul said he was the greatest sinner of all. No, Paul specifically said we are not rewarded for good works, we are saved by faith along; but, if we have faith then we will lead changed lives, not perfect. This is not a contest on who go do more good, you misread it. It is about our hearts not rewards and punishments, those were merely examples to learn from.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Dear traditionaldrummer,

You did not read very well. It does not reward just beliefs, if you believe then you will want to do good, not for a reward but because your heart wants to help others. This is such a simple message and so many get it wrong, believers and non-believers. If I love others it will effect my actions or I do not truly love.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
By you stating and assuring us that your interpretation is REAL...are you not just as bad as any other false prophet? Just askin'..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I see so basically what 1 shared written is all a lie nothing there

That's mostly true, if I understand what you're trying to say. You may want to expand on your understanding of the English language, I think you'd find that a good sum of research would help you expand your ability to convey what it is your trying to express, because I am having severe trouble attempting to comprehend what you just wrote.

and 1 should believe the over mosthighest, very well thanks for your input.

The bible promotes dualism. Dualism promotes war. War promotes fear. Fear promotes hatred.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The thing that leaves me in awe is the fact that you and many others go off these scripture's yet ignore one of the fundamental points to Jesus' teaching.... True knowledge, wisdom, and understanding can only be found from within..... Let me say with complete clarity.... We are the ones we've been waiting for. Jesus was simply a embodiment of Christ consciousness... And when Jesus said he would return he didn't mean as just one person but as a new energy/consciousness that would embody many people of this world.... make no mistake about it, it's here and there are millions of people feeling it. Waiting for someone to show up and show them the way but until they look inside themselves for the answer they will be sitting and waiting for some(one) who isn't coming. Rather than embracing there own Christ self.... and so you guys don't think I'm ill informed and know nothing about what I'm talking about here is a scripture that resonates with what I'm saying.....

"Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
(Matthew 5.3-12 ESV)

We hold the power in ourselves to bring about the golden age.... we have the ability to create our own heaven on earth as we have as much of god within ourselves as Jesus had in him.

Peace and Love to all

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

You are wrong, You are rewarded for the good things you do in life. Have you not read the bible?

No you aren't. You can lead the most moral and good life possible and still end up in Hell for non-belief. Have you not read the bible?

pretty sick dictatorship this Yahweh fellow has constructed huh? I would rather be a Nazi. At least the poeple they killed experienced an end to their suffering. This belief means that the suffering become insurmountable for eternity after death... yuck!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think many people have things wrong especially about revelations.
God is a God of love for his creation. Man has free will to do the things we do. Harold predicted the end by destruction by God. God will not destroy us but rescue us when the time comes civilization needs rescuing. The actions of man makes them the destroyers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToatsMaGoats

The thing that leaves me in awe is the fact that you and many others go off these scripture's yet ignore one of the fundamental points to Jesus' teaching.... True knowledge, wisdom, and understanding can only be found from within..... Let me say with complete clarity.... We are the ones we've been waiting for. Jesus was simply a embodiment of Christ consciousness... And when Jesus said he would return he didn't mean as just one person but as a new energy/consciousness that would embody many people of this world.... make no mistake about it, it's here and there are millions of people feeling it. Waiting for someone to show up and show them the way but until they look inside themselves for the answer they will be sitting and waiting for some(one) who isn't coming. Rather than embracing there own Christ self.... and so you guys don't think I'm ill informed and know nothing about what I'm talking about here is a scripture that resonates with what I'm saying.....

"Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
(Matthew 5.3-12 ESV)

We hold the power in ourselves to bring about the golden age.... we have the ability to create our own heaven on earth as we have as much of god within ourselves as Jesus had in him.

Peace and Love to all
My hat - I tip it off to you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Why are the Ruling Bloodlines causing this destruction, Is it simply because that is their job?

Are the Elite creating all these Wars and Hades on Earth to bring us to our low point before we get to the Amazing World we only dream about?

What is their real goal? Why did they create the Georgia Guidestones and who told them when it was time to put that up? I realize they control every aspect of our lives and what we see or do. Was that the job they were given?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Interresting thread but as soon you mentiond the bible you lost my interrest...

Fear can be used to decieve your paths those of ignorance and followers of math/science.

What about religions, dont they use fear to keep you quiet or to keep you walking between the lines? Being afraid that you dont please you're 'God' that he will send you to the so called hell? Ive never got the whole believe in Jezus Christ story... What about people living in the jungle who have never heard of Jesus, what right does 'God' have to punish those whom never heard of him? What about people who live in Islamic or other religiouse parts of the world? Are they to blame for being born in the "wrong" part of the world?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ah god loves us all!
so God will kill us all!
i getcha!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goos3

I vouvh for the validity of the words originally posted. As to the timeline I am not sure, but soon I am sure.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
By you stating and assuring us that your interpretation is REAL...are you not just as bad as any other false prophet? Just askin'..

[COLOR=SKYBLUE]
Prophet??? Not I am
I share data to prevent the damnd

The damnd the damnd those who wish to ignore
He left you some info so you could endure

Endure endure or better overcome
the ignoance that surrounds you & no I m not the 1

I am a soldier of HE who he the LAMB
the who will eventually free the damnd

I hope you get it prophet false 1z not
why should the seek power when recognize the TOP?

The top the top oh yes indeed
the place of the throne home to ALL energy beings

If you look whats written within you will see
non humans Also exist within The boundries

of Heaven the Kingdom made of LIGHT
Even those of current registering not right

Amaziz the too see how much HATE
Can come from threads only clearifying FAITH

Some come in and dropp of their trash
in forms of ignorant religious BASH

The reason is clear and REALLY makes sense
YOU FEAR BEYOND for you have not been

So 1 still tries to ignite atleast 1 LIGHT
in the souls of any who KNOW WHATS RIGHT

ALL those other who lol and play
FOR your SOULS MY LOVES I truley PRAY

I hope indeed you feel this message
NO SEEK PROPHETI-Im already blessed

In time you shall see what 1 has shared
BUT ITS YOUR WILLS SO I NO CARE

CALL Me DARK or CALL Me LIGHT
Be thankful NOW my SOULS on right

PATH as before mistakes 1 has made
And blood shed was forced to spread the WAYS

1 has learned FORCE I cannot
Guide as I must and hope for the crops

Crops crops yes you ARE
the HARVEST of this cycle thats comes from AFAR

Please take from these text what the original message was
Which is I care for you and DID IT OUT OF LOVE. [/COLOR]

BE WELL

edit on 5/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Christians were doomed the instant they changed the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, the day they decided to replace Jewish high holy days with pagan rituals, the day they decided to revere Jesus as anything but a messenger (Son of God or not).
If you believe in Christianity and don't recognize how the religion has strayed over the past two millennia then you're beyond saving.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

ANSWER---Am I a CHRISTIAN??
edit on 5/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

"You" makes my comment a generalized one. I make no assumptions.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

"You" makes my comment a generalized one. I make no assumptions.

YUUUUUUUUUp!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I see so basically what 1 shared written is all a lie nothing there

That's mostly true, if I understand what you're trying to say. You may want to expand on your understanding of the English language, I think you'd find that a good sum of research would help you expand your ability to convey what it is your trying to express, because I am having severe trouble attempting to comprehend what you just wrote.

and 1 should believe the over mosthighest, very well thanks for your input.

The bible promotes dualism. Dualism promotes war. War promotes fear. Fear promotes hatred.

WAs the deluge a LIE-please ANSWER??? I mean its written???

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join