It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ascension-Warning it may bother you but will help you in the END. It involves ALL here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok I made this thread out of respect for many religious followers who may seek some data on the way out. In these text I am providing direct out of Revelations of John. You will see how the TRUE must GO.

There is no simple way around it, We sin so death is our payment for it to the evol who wishes to take it from many. Now Recentley there ws a supposed rapture event to take place. Where ome felt the world was about to end and Christed 1 returnes to beam his away from danger and HAVOC. In these text I am presenting you get the feel somewhat of current situations and the TRIBULATION WE MUST ALL ENDURE. SO it shows the LOVE of the Messiah/LAMB for his people YOU.

Please dont let it get you down, pay close attention to clues of Afterlife or Existance as 1 calls it. Be well with this its Energy for your souls to grow major strength off.
If other religious people wish to share from other books which 1 fully acknowledges as I do the bible please share it will only support the thread. This is about you ALL not 1 group, no matter how the crusade winner tells ya
.And here it goes.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Revelation 6:9 (King James Version)

9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

link   
Revelation 7:9 (New International Version)

The Great Multitude in White Robes
9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence

16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’[a]
nor any scorching heat.

17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’[a]
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes

link   
Revelation 13:8 (New International Version)
8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Links
www.biblegateway.com...

Be well Love Light Eternia

Do this because its LOVE for you ALL.
Any questions 1 will answer as best as 1 can.
edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

There is no simple way around it, We sin so death is our payment for it to the evol who wishes to take it from many.

There is a simple way around it. Death is a biological function which occurs in all living organisms, regardless of their capacity to "sin".

Perhaps you should stop getting metaphysical advice from people who thought the earth was flat.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Blessed are the cheesemakers.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Perhaps you should stop getting metaphysical advice from people who thought the earth was flat.

Perhaps you should.

Thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Blessed are those who try their best and not intentionally go against the grain to be set for advancement spiritually.
Thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Revelation 6:9 (King James Version)

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Interesting connection to the coming of Nibiru.. It talks about the pole shift, the elite and free men hiding in the mountains and nibiru coming in between the sun and the earth causing it to darken. The moon will also reflect the red dwarf's light at night thus appearing red.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Perhaps you should.

Thanks

I read what they had to say. The thing is, they were wrong about so much that there's no reason to believe anything they claimed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ahhh, good Ole revelations.
Scary, but Great at the same time.

It's nice to see a fellow believer.

Ignore the people who criticize you, they are the ones who will spend eternity in fire.

I'll also add that before humans became so vile, they were privileged with hundreds of years of life.
So maybe Sin really is the reason for death.
edit on 23-5-2011 by goos3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufomechanic

Ahhyes the Light reaches and is absorbed!!! Great point made

Thanks for your input within the thread..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It is fair YOUR will my friend. ! is not here to curve or redirect your beliefs just to offer some LIGHT for those who can see it. Thanks for not trolling and tryng to absorb.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

I'll also add that before humans became so vile, they were privileged with hundreds of years of life.
So maybe Sin really is the reason for death.

Thank you for the supports brotheren. Many yes feel the fear within it but it also provides some beauty in how it speaks of the afterlife or Existance. Many are communicating direct with GOD direct! Thats a gift on its own. So depending on how its viewed it can get a lil scary if accepted. but it helps to overcome Death phase of Existance.

Thanks again and have a great day.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
really - I cant believe that people are still blinkered to man-made religions and stories ... well enjoy - no offence but to me its just makes NO sense - burning in hell for not believing, please! Sorry I can t continue I may say something that may offend and I dont want too

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What is the purposes of this thread?

There is no simple way around it, We sin so death is our payment for it to the evol who wishes to take it from many.

So we die because we sin? What if we don't sin, do we become immortal? What about animals, (who cannot sin) why do they die.

Death is the natural cycle of all things in the universe (biological or not), regardless of sin, intelligence etc...etc.

ALS

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by addicted2011
really - I cant believe that people are still blinkered to man-made religions and stories ... well enjoy - no offence but to me its just makes NO sense - burning in hell for not believing, please! Sorry I can t continue I may say something that may offend and I dont want too

It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

like and couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It is fair YOUR will my friend. ! is not here to curve or redirect your beliefs just to offer some LIGHT for those who can see it. Thanks for not trolling and tryng to absorb.

How are the events in Revelations anything you could call "light"? Sure, ultimately it's a "good conquers evil" story, but the events described are horrific and largely irrational and disparate.

It still begs the question that if they were wrong about so many other things, why should I believe that anything in this chapter to be accurate?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3

Originally posted by addicted2011

It makes perfect sense.
It's a very generous trade.
Live a good life = Spend eternity in paradise.
Where could you go wrong?

OMG are you kidding me - ME FOR ONE would hate to live forever in a paradise with the lions and the tigers fgs its the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard off -

I live a good life and are rewarded for this here and now ... I do not have to wait for affirmation from almighty whatever ..... please I know a lot about the pros of this convo and i have an answer for anything ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join