It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Switzerland and Iraq BANKNOTES.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

thank you for comparing the information presented here in this thread to the speculation about Obama's BC. Incredibly apt.

edit on 23-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
s + f op! ive got a feeling that this issue will not just be for conspiracy kooks much longer. my wife is actually getting a party together from her law firm to discuss this very issue. i guess i had better study up! while i DO know far more than the layman, would anyone mind posting some links so i dont look like a complete fool with the lawyers? thanks in advance!

they want to dicuss sitchin. i am not well versed (except for that mason handshake with maxwell and sitchiniswrong.com). why was sitchin the ONLY one that was given right to translate the sumerian tablets?

if anyone has good links to leonid elenin/NASA/planet x cover-up, thatd be awesome too!

these guys and gals are high-powered corporate attorneys and i need to make print-out presentations so they can follow (eg. exhibit A, exhibit B, exhibit Ba, exhibit Bb...) you get the gist...

also, i am well versed in the nephilim, anunnaki, egyptian hierglyphics, giant skeletons, etc... but i think this little sit down will have to be 100% left-brained... thank god, there will be wine!!!

thanks in advance, and you guys and ATS rock!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why is it that every hardcore believer on ats persistently ignores comments that definitely prove that there is no conspiracy...? instead they jump on every new claim as crazy as it may sound...

Guys it's HALLEY'S COMET!!! Not Nibiru, planet x, ELEnin or whatever you wanna call it!

the drawing is from "Letters to a German Princess" by swiss mathematician Leonard Euler, a work he wrote in 1768!!!

Let's separate the signal from the noise and discuss some real conspiracies not such a nonsense...!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't mind theories, even far-fetched ones - but it's rather sad that the original posters do not do more research, and then more sad that once proof is given if a more mundane explanation, it's ignored by the more fanatical masses, who are quick to call you a shill, debunker or "disinfo agent."

There are LOTS of bodies that have an orbit around our sun. Why would you assume it's the mysterious planet X on that note, without further research? Oh.. that's right, it wouldn't give you something to fear-monger about or make fantasy scenarios with.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

hum did you read my first post ?
" or simply a comet"
Yes i forgotten to modify the title because i was too "excited" with this thing but i was not sure at 100% it was Nibiru.

Sure it can be Halley :
4.bp.blogspot.com...

mmmm i probably failed in my duty...sad about that.

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am wondering why Saturn only shows 5 moons orbiting around it. Also, forgive my ignorance for not knowing, but the background picture in the note is of a reorbiting shuttle. Does this have any significance to the rest of the note?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wow that is definately depicting Elenins orbit you cant deny that, the earths got its moon, jupiter got its moons, saturn...ect....Do you think the sign for man pointing to mars means thats where man originated?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

nobody said that you failed by bringing up such a topic...
I didn't know it better at first (and I speak fluently german and been to switzerland a hundered times) and had to look it up too... (so thanks for the history lesson

but there is a logical explanation... not MAYBE it's halley, it IS halley... or do you mistrust a drawing that is almost 300 years old...? Euler wrote those letters as a guide for young countess Sophie Charlotte von Brandenburg-Schwedt and explained mathematics, philosophy and astronomy to her... between 1976 and 1995 switzerland honored his greatest mathematician by printing his portrait and some of his works on the 10 Franken banknote...

That's all there is...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

What does it being two dimensional have to do with the scale of the drawing?

One would think if it had such a large elliptical orbit, it would be represented better, especially when it's meant to be Nubiru and not say, Haley's comet...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Interesting find. And I would like to agree with you. But could it be possible that the picture of long elliptical orbit may be that of Halley's comet? The picture itself in the note does not seem to suggest with 100 percent certainty that the long elliptical orbit is that of Nibiru.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerbowski
I am wondering why Saturn only shows 5 moons orbiting around it. Also, forgive my ignorance for not knowing, but the background picture in the note is of a reorbiting shuttle. Does this have any significance to the rest of the note?
Because when Euler was alive, only 5 of Saturn's moons had been discovered.

The background isn't a "reorbiting shuttle." It's a water turbine Euler designed.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Thanks for the clarification. Appreciated.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I thought the same thing...looks like stonehenge and the disc that the uprights sit on looks like that famous cropcircle that was a code of some sort. I'll have to do some digging. Also, two of the notes exhibit what could be interpereted as the double helix of DNA. Wonder if this whole thing is supposed to identify a chromosome changing event. I hope I end up with the ability to shoot pulse waves from my wrists! LOL

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The thing is, people here at ATS never read the thread. They read the OP and post and even though facts have been presented over and over in a thread, they are completely unaware, because they aren't interested in having a conversation, only posting their two cents. It's ruining most of the discussions around here.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
The thing is, people here at ATS never read the thread. They read the OP and post and even though facts have been presented over and over in a thread, they are completely unaware, because they aren't interested in having a conversation, only posting their two cents. It's ruining most of the discussions around here.

Yeah .. i call it "drive by posting" ... and there isn't much you can do to stop it. It is pretty funny though to see it get completely debunked for almost 3 pages then see people saying you cant deny that this is nibiru and stuff ... so funny ...

it just proves straight away that these are the people you put on ignore because you know they have just traded being a sheep in the mainstream to being a sheep in the alternative ... they just blindly follow anything with the smallest amount of evidence ... just because its alternative or just because someone told them.

I mean if they cant even research/read the information on the first page how valuable will their opinion ever be. Just ignore these people straight away ... saves heaps of time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's a comet. It has a tail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df0d11709e9.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear

That is an incredible find. This is proof that governments are aware of the orbit but are denying it in public. We are left to deduce the clues just like in the smiley face that was inscribed onto the latest Obama Birth certificate release but will never be questioned by the mainstream media.

This post shows you dont read the thread and haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think it is Halley's Comet. It's certainly fun to get caught up in the conspiracy of it all, but logic and reason tell me that it's Halley's Comet or some other comet.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nibiru does not have a orbit. It is a hollowed out planetary space craft used by the reptilians. It can move freely whenever it feels like it.

my source is Alex Collier. a man who is a andromedan contact who predicted 9/11 and the japan earthquake in 1994.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee

I thought the same thing...looks like stonehenge and the disc that the uprights sit on looks like that famous cropcircle that was a code of some sort. I'll have to do some digging. Also, two of the notes exhibit what could be interpereted as the double helix of DNA. Wonder if this whole thing is supposed to identify a chromosome changing event. I hope I end up with the ability to shoot pulse waves from my wrists! LOL

It's a sketch by Alberto Giacometti, the person featured on the 100 Franc note:

As the Swiss National Bank says about the illustration:

This sketch stems from Giacometti's 1946 memoir: "Le Reve, le Sphinx et la mort de T." Because the linear narrative style was inadequate to express his experience, Giacometti tried a sculptural solution: time is represented as a horizontal disc, the individual segments stand for various events. The panels at the edge tell the relevant stories.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join