It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Switzerland and Iraq BANKNOTES.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think it is apparent that the artist paid special attention to the red trajectory circle.

Regardless of what it stands for, it is highly intriguing.

Great find OP.

The lanky figures also very cool.

PS: This is why I love ATS. This is the kind of threads we need. Because regardless of what the conclusion is, this thread will bring a plethora of debate and good discussion.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Afterthought
Thanks for posting this! I wanted to give it a bump.

By the way, where are all the debunkers???

I am wondering that also. Usually any thread with Nibiru/Planet x in it is immediately jumped all over by armchair scientists screaming it doesn't exist! Sitchin is a fraud!
They will all get a surprise one day. I am ready, been ready for years.

Looks more likly to be Halleys comet than Nibiru/Planet x

Edit: In fact after a little research I'd say it was more likely to be a representation of the asteroid 2002 Euler that was named after him by Russian astronomer Tamara Mikhailovna Smirnova and thus commemorated on the bank note.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(astronomer)
en.wikipedia.org...

But this would all be too logical, so it can't be correct.

Let's just stick with the mysterious "Planet X"!!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by The Ghost Who Walks because: Severely lacking sarcasm the first time

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnostician
l'm not the usual debunking type either but it's just the comet Halley folks, so no Nibiru or Eleni.

www.euler-2007.ch...

On Eulers picture are only 7 planets because Uranus and Neptun were not discovered yet at the time he made the picture.

great job, gnostician!

and everyone who believes in a swiss nibiru-conspiracy: the provided link explains that the banknote is a tribute to swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler (1707-1783).The drawing is from his work "Briefe an eine deutsche Prinzessin" (letters to a german princess) and shows the known solar system at that time... and it's not Nibiru but the comet halley! Uranus and Neptun are missing simply because they were not known at that time...

so the swiss banknote conspiracy is DEBUNKED

Let's move on to the next conspiracy... where's the iraqi banknote...?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks guys for getting attention to this thread and share what you thinks.
I have also another strange picture on zoomed banknote :
can it be Stonhenge ?
4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This has to be one of the... most idiotic threads ever.

Why don't they let you thumb down comments or mark them as spam?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
great find,

That sure looks like a comet with a tail on that franc banknote and the orbit is right.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So what exactly is this supposed to do?

Hit the earth? If that happens, nothing is going to survive, so why worry about it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

There it is. Debunker finally saw the thread and came to our rescue! We all all idiots for believing in this, you know. DuceizBack knows the truth of the matter, and now he/she will inform us all of that truth, correct?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
bull#, sorry.

- fact1 : Sitchin is wrong, he is debunked, so the Niburu ´theory´ is wrong, what that concernes..

- fact 2: On the swiss banknote at the end of the video, there is a sculpture of the famous swiss artist Alberto Giacometti.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
Thanks guys for getting attention to this thread and share what you thinks.
I have also another strange picture on zoomed banknote :
can it be Stonhenge ?
4.bp.blogspot.com...

Yeah could be...S&F!
Or perhaps a new design for garden furniture...S&F!
Or perhaps a new television gameshow like "wheel of fortune"...S&F!
Or maybe...okay...I think I've mocked this long enough.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraph Sephiroth

It is haileys comet......the money was printed in 1981 and hailey comet returned 1986....there was media frenzy over the return of haileys comet back in my day(t-shirts,etc.). i would love to believe in Nibiru and i found Stitchen's work fascinating but with the high powered telescopes we would have found it by now. if there is a nibiru and it has a 3600 year orbit......it will probably show up in the year 3600 A.D.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by DuceizBack

There it is. Debunker finally saw the thread and came to our rescue! We all all idiots for believing in this, you know. DuceizBack knows the truth of the matter, and now he/she will inform us all of that truth, correct?

Ask and you shall receive. DuceizBack is pretty much spot on in his summation and you verify it by your own words. This is too easy. The gullible on ATS are no fun anymore.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Very interesting find here, even though the similarities are uncanny, I don't think it has much to do with a planet X or anything.

I really like the designs of the Francs regardless, they make American cash look really boring in comparison.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

explain why it is. You launch a critic and that all....no argumentation...
Well if you're not fine here, you can go away. I don't need people who just mocking. You make dirty this site.
So please be civilized. It was just the most idiotic critic you said.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Good find man!
. It's the silly little things that matter the most. Look at some of the world logos. The Mastercard logo for example, Its a red and yellow sun. Also the Alfa Romeo logo is pretty bad. Clearly looks like to me snakes eating man. Also there is a crown above the snakes head :/

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
good find, its clearly on the note, oh we are idiots hehe one day you debunkers will be the idiots.

edit on 23-5-2011 by notonsamepage because:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Lets see this is the man on the note Leonhard Euler and a quick google gets you to the wikipedia pages about him, from there.

Euler helped develop the Euler–Bernoulli beam equation, which became a cornerstone of engineering. Aside from successfully applying his analytic tools to problems in classical mechanics, Euler also applied these techniques to celestial problems. His work in astronomy was recognized by a number of Paris Academy Prizes over the course of his career. His accomplishments include determining with great accuracy the orbits of comets and other celestial bodies, understanding the nature of comets, and calculating the parallax of the sun

Underlined above the ORBITS OF COMETS thats what it shows, now since Nibiru is said to have an orbit of 3600 yrs it could not be as shown on the bank note.

As usual on here people read to much into things dont think for themselves

edit on 23-5-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This thread is an epic fail, and so typical of the sort of trash that gets posted on ATS.

It's comet Halley, in commemoration of Euler studying its orbit. The tall figures are artwork of a famous artist.

This was all posted on page 1 of the thread. Yet no one bothered to read that.

Epic fail. ATS is a worthless place to come for information. It's just one piece of trash after another.

I know the moderators and site owners say they've been looking carefully for evidence of organised posting of nonsense, say by a government group or private group who wants to discredit ATS. All I can say is that with this sort of idiotic nonsense being posted ad nauseum, either there's a conspiracy to post nonsense and confirm it or people enjoy posting nonsense for the fun of it.

To show just how stupid this is, the second thing that comes up when googling "pictures on swiss francs" is the wikipedia article on it, which tells you what the images are. If you don't allow any information into your head then you'll only have your fears and misapprehensions to contend with.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 23-5-2011 by XtraTL because: Added info on using google

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
All I can say is that with this sort of idiotic nonsense being posted ad nauseum, either there's a conspiracy to post nonsense and confirm it or people enjoy posting nonsense for the fun of it.

To show just how stupid this is, the second thing that comes up when googling "pictures on swiss francs" is the wikipedia article on it, which tells you what the images are. If you don't allow any information into your head then you'll only have your fears and misapprehensions to contend with.

Great points, although i suspect it is more likely perpetuated by naive people. there are many, and the government doesnt have to employ more than one or two to stoke the fires of hundreds who only seek to affirm what they pre-determine.

i also noted that it was pointed out on page one this was likely a comet, and all the true believers just ignored it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

That is an incredible find. This is proof that governments are aware of the orbit but are denying it in public. We are left to deduce the clues just like in the smiley face that was inscribed onto the latest Obama Birth certificate release but will never be questioned by the mainstream media.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join