It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Switzerland and Iraq BANKNOTES.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by egregore

Sitchen was not "given" any "right" to translate the tablets. In fact there is no real need to extrapolate a translation from Sumerian when the Sumerian culture left behind carved stone bi-lingual dictionaries. Those dictionaries were ignored by Sitchen during his supposed "translation."

Sort of like how the facts about what is on the bank note have been ignored by some in this thread.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's definitely strange but to say it's definitely a comet or Nibiru is a bit delusional. None of us know what was in the mind of the designer and we will never know. He could have stated one thing when in fact he could have been thinking a whole other. You can easily say "oh it's just a comet" but really have it be the orbit of another planet. We'll never know. But it's really interesting so s&f.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anyone believing in some planet named Niburu or planet X or some charlatan named zacharia sitchin needs to do a little research to find the truth !
It will take about the same time as it does to debunk santa claus !
Get out there and live your life now for your world could end in a moment, do not live in fear in the "comfort of your own loungeroom" .

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Where is this desperation coming from? Could it be that every single prediction for "mega events" in 2011 to date has come to nothing, so the next "big one" ( comet Elenin) is being hyped up in your minds through desperation to have something happen !!!

Makes me wonder if all of these predictions are being hyped up so we never in fact do nothing, and sit around on our hands WAITING for something crazy to happen, while things are being arranged slowly around us to have us all in 'lockdown' while we've been so busy 'waiting' for a savior or some planet to come out of the woodworks. By then...too late. *sigh*

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3

Originally posted by Hindenburg
you can even see the moons orbit around the earth. this is very detailed i'm sure there is more hidden information

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/085fd66eec11.jpg[/atsimg]

I am curious about the line running horizontally with the 3 lines running through the 5 rings or diamond shapes, you notice that 2 of the lines not connecting the shapes trail off to the bottom of the note.

Perhaps it represents other possible trajectories if there would have been different solar conditions ie: planets in different alignment when it comes through or how it has changed course due to effects on the Earth or Sun.

I'm grabbing at straws here but maybe someone will have a better interpretation?
edit on 22-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: (no reason given)

Well, it kinda looks like dna to me, somewhat. It looks like it's changing, I don't know.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Well, it kinda looks like dna to me, somewhat. It looks like it's changing, I don't know.
It's a series of lenses showing the refraction of light rays. Among Euler's many contributions to science, he developed new optical systems.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Pluto's orbit is only around 250 years. If the orbit shown on those banknotes was to be true, it would hit us every less than 250 years as it's orbit is smaller than pluto's.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Here is an article which I found very interesting and just wanted to add to the topic about Nibiru and Iraq. This article is about Nibiru and the New Iraqi Dinar. It is titled "Iraq, the Iraqi Dinar and Nibiru" and the link - phoenix3333.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

You win!
lol.

That made my jaw drop.
The legs almost look like compass`and that thing looks like stone henge.
This thread has made my night.
I got one for yeah.
There is a guy in a turban on the canadian 5 dollar bill.
see here 5 dollar taliban. I show this to my friends all the time when were drinking.
But in all seriousness, somethings up.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There are hints everywhere for those who know what to look for. Truth is everywhere, within the lies. Light and dark, together to balance each other. Is it a coincidence that a hint is on a item used to control?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

wow great find! i dont care what anyone says..i think your right.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Intriguing find. S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chr0nicNZ

Nibiru theorists never miss an opportunity to spread their doom & gloom. They are now using this banknote as proof that Nibiru is real and how we are all doomed. They obviously didn't pay too much attention to the note in question, because if they did they would see that the orbit of the object is no where near the Earth. So how could it possibly destroy us then?
Next you'll be telling us it's a death star.

The swiss bank note art is based on the art of Alberto Giacometti & the works of Leonhard Euler. You can find info below:

en.wikipedia.org...

After his marriage to Annette Arm his tiny sculptures became larger, but the larger they grew, the thinner they became. Giacometti said that the final result represented the sensation he felt when he looked at a woman.

en.wikipedia.org...

Euler helped develop the Euler–Bernoulli beam equation, which became a cornerstone of engineering. Aside from successfully applying his analytic tools to problems in classical mechanics, Euler also applied these techniques to celestial problems. His work in astronomy was recognized by a number of Paris Academy Prizes over the course of his career. His accomplishments include determining with great accuracy the orbits of comets and other celestial bodies, understanding the nature of comets, and calculating the parallax of the sun. His calculations also contributed to the development of accurate longitude tables.

Sorry, it has nothing to do with Alien beings or the Planet Niburu.

edit on 12-6-2011 by kindred because: links

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm not really sure...I know one thing, we will find out. Great find, S&F. Amazing coincidence though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join