It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Switzerland and Iraq BANKNOTES.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cross8712
reply to post by Bixxi3

As stated in several posts on this thread, the planets depicted are shown to be the planets known during the life of the mathematician involved with the bank note. Just because people believe in such a thing, like nibiru, doesn't make them death seekers or fear spreaders. Some people would think if such information where true, it could be a good thing. I would love to see some alien planet rock the world and enlighten people with some new info and ideas. That doesn't mean I think we would all die from it.
The idea is that the thing passes by and causes total havok.
The internet also included the return of aliens. How? I don't know. A huge step forward in technology? Already happening as we speak. The way we do things is changing extremely fast. I really do mean extremely fast. 10 years makes a huge difference nowadays in technology.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well I have to wonder why no one has worked out that the orbit of 'Nibiru" on the note is quite small, does it look like a 3600 year orbit?

It's not much bigger than the outer planets orbits, it barely even leaves the solar system.

Maybe because the note would be too small to accurately reflect a 3600 year orbit?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So there is printed currency and you think its a planet where I actually see something orbiting and depicting a tail which to me is a comet. Did they classify comets as planets now?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

planet can also be Nibiru maybe... or simply a comet

When you enlarge the picture of the banknote it has the icon of a comet to the immediate left of the red trajectory. And the guy on the front it Leonhard Euler. His encyclopedia reference says he was a mathematician who helped to pinpoint the "trajectory of comets".

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

trippy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So why exactly would ... TPTB or whatever, put Nibiru's orbit on a banknote? What do they gain out of it? Aren't they all evil not wanting to give anybody a chance? If there were a Planet X, wouldn't they just keep completely hush-hush about it and scramble into their bunkers when the time comes?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
This thread is an epic fail, and so typical of the sort of trash that gets posted on ATS.

It's comet Halley, in commemoration of Euler studying its orbit. The tall figures are artwork of a famous artist.

This was all posted on page 1 of the thread. Yet no one bothered to read that.

Epic fail. ATS is a worthless place to come for information. It's just one piece of trash after another.

I know the moderators and site owners say they've been looking carefully for evidence of organised posting of nonsense, say by a government group or private group who wants to discredit ATS. All I can say is that with this sort of idiotic nonsense being posted ad nauseum, either there's a conspiracy to post nonsense and confirm it or people enjoy posting nonsense for the fun of it.

To show just how stupid this is, the second thing that comes up when googling "pictures on swiss francs" is the wikipedia article on it, which tells you what the images are. If you don't allow any information into your head then you'll only have your fears and misapprehensions to contend with.

Deny ignorance.
edit on 23-5-2011 by XtraTL because: Added info on using google

I agree with your summation but would also like to go so far as to suggest that moderators and site owners encourage this sort of nonsense or at the very least turn a blind eye to it.
They require regular traffic to sell advertising space so don't expect a major investigation anytime soon, if at all.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerbowski
I am wondering why Saturn only shows 5 moons orbiting around it. Also, forgive my ignorance for not knowing, but the background picture in the note is of a reorbiting shuttle. Does this have any significance to the rest of the note?

I think you'll find that the background image is a water turbine that Euler invented.

Scroll down to the sixth series of banknotes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit: Oops! Sorry Tomten, didn't see your post.
edit on 23-5-2011 by The Ghost Who Walks because: Credit where credit due

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

My guess is that this is Haley's Comet.

2nd.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by egregore

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Nibiru does not have a orbit. It is a hollowed out planetary space craft used by the reptilians. It can move freely whenever it feels like it.

my source is Alex Collier. a man who is a andromedan contact who predicted 9/11 and the japan earthquake in 1994.

would you be so kind as to supply a link to the info you are presenting here?

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic...At least I hope he is.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
So why exactly would ... TPTB or whatever, put Nibiru's orbit on a banknote? What do they gain out of it? Aren't they all evil not wanting to give anybody a chance? If there were a Planet X, wouldn't they just keep completely hush-hush about it and scramble into their bunkers when the time comes?

The theory is that they want to leak certain information to subtly warn those who are "smart enough" to find it so that they can get to shelter in time, while those too dumb to find it will all die. It's a common NWO theory. A lot of believers even think that TPTB use television to do this as well, hence the "Did [television show] predict [devastating event]?" threads you might see occasionally. I don't believe in this theory, but I'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

I've also heard arguments that TPTB subtly release information like this just to mess with conspiracy theorists as a form of entertainment for them. Yes, there are some very bizarre theories on this site, lol.

edit on 5/23/2011 by banandar123 because: Grammar.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

I agree with your summation but would also like to go so far as to suggest that moderators and site owners encourage this sort of nonsense or at the very least turn a blind eye to it.
They require regular traffic to sell advertising space so don't expect a major investigation anytime soon, if at all.

Bing-diddly bango Bingo!

Yep. Like my sig sez.? //

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
***snip***

Epic fail. ATS is a worthless place to come for information. It's just one piece of trash after another.

I know the moderators and site owners say they've been looking carefully for evidence of organised posting of nonsense, say by a government group or private group who wants to discredit ATS. All I can say is that with this sort of idiotic nonsense being posted ad nauseum, either there's a conspiracy to post nonsense and confirm it or people enjoy posting nonsense for the fun of it.

***snip***

How can you say that about ATS?

"AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with a diverse mix of users from all over the world."

"The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard."

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Nibiru does not have a orbit. It is a hollowed out planetary space craft used by the reptilians. It can move freely whenever it feels like it.

my source is Alex Collier. a man who is a andromedan contact who predicted 9/11 and the japan earthquake in 1994.

would you be so kind as to supply a link to the info you are presenting here?

I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic...At least I hope he is.

guess you gotta be a veteran to get the joke, huh? good one!?!?!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

guess you gotta be a veteran to get the joke, huh? good one!?!?!

VERY GOOD ONE@@@@@@@@ no seriously I don't get it lol sorry.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
All I see is a bank note printed in 1979 (Series 6) celebrating Halley's Comets return in 1986. Which by the way was the worst viewing we had of it in history.

Also see Sri Lanka in 1986 printed a stamp with a similar solar system, and called it Halleys Comet and not planet X.
edit on 25/5/2011 by greenfruit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
All I see is a bank note printed in 1979 (Series 6) celebrating Halley's Comets return in 1986. Which by the way was the worst viewing we had of it in history.

Also see Sri Lanka in 1986 printed a stamp with a similar solar system, and called it Halleys Comet and not planet X.
edit on 25/5/2011 by greenfruit because: (no reason given)
^

EXACTLY!

btw what about the promised iraqi banknote? I'm in a debunking mood today...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
the "mysterious" orbit on the Swiss 10 Fr. banknote is HALLE'S COMET's .........

TSK TSK TSK !!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What about it being just Art to honor Mr. Leonhard Euler?

He was responsible for the discovery of the orbits of comets and other celestial bodies with accuracy. A very important person related to that, so it's normal the 10 franc note, made in honor to him, would have the design made related to his discoveries.

I just don't get it how all these doom sayers correlate all this trash...Again, in November you will be disappointed. And it will happen again and again, because you are all the same panicking in every world ending theories every single year, others just enjoy life

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
from nataylor on this thread where the Swiss bank note was mentioned
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's famous Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler. Among other things, he worked out more accurate ways to determine the orbits of comets based on a series of observations. He also calculated more accurate orbits for the planets and their moons, hence the solar system design on the back of the bank note honoring him.

more on Euler
en.wikipedia.org...

Thats more like it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join