It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru on Switzerland and Iraq BANKNOTES.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Nibiru's elliptical orbit is clearly visible inside and outside of our solar system. There is absolutely no doubt that this trajectory represents the trajectory of the so called 'Tenth (10th) Planet'. The banknote has the value of 10 francs. The message is clear: Nibiru/Planet X exists & this is its orbit!

humansarefree.com...

www.ufo-blogger.com...
On the image you can clearly see earth and his orbit. You can deduce it's our solar system. And the X planet can also be Nibiru maybe... or simply a comet. Just found it and thought it could be interesting.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I cannot conclude 100% this is Nibiru because of my lack of knowledge on the subject. Altough I can tell you that it is of a great similarity to what we've seen so far. S & F.

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Very good find. S&F !

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
from nataylor on this thread where the Swiss bank note was mentioned
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's famous Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler. Among other things, he worked out more accurate ways to determine the orbits of comets based on a series of observations. He also calculated more accurate orbits for the planets and their moons, hence the solar system design on the back of the bank note honoring him.

more on Euler
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow, I didn´t know that! Looks strange.
Here is a link to the Wikipedia Article of the Franken

Good Find, S&F

edit on 22-5-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Excellent sir! There is new information popping up all the time that needs to be thought on a great deal considering Elenin.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting stuff. Especially seeing as how Switzerland is the main headquarters of these banker elites and the notes in question are from the early 80s. Several sources (trying to find them now, so far unsuccessfully) have said that TPTB have known about the ELE since the late 70s, and let us not forget that the Georgia Guidestones were built in 1979. Coincidences, coincidences...

I have to agree with the logic of the ufo-blogger article, and have often thought of this as the most likely scenario if an ELE was on the horizon. There is no way the TPTB could tell the masses without a complete and total breakdown of society, a breakdown that would result in LESS people surviving the ELE than if it were a surprise to all but the completely prepared. So, by this logic, we would see (as we do see) all these little scattered tantalizing hints that something very bad is about to occur. Those that are endowed with foresight and ability will survive, while those who were watching reality TV until the last second will almost certainly perish.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Interesting find.
What else could it be.
The way they use money and artwork with ideas behind them are quite interesting to me.
I wonder what else is out there.
It's like the graffiti artwork of the groups that control currencies and production.
This is their info they're throwing up for the users to behold only it gets overlooked even though it's right in front of the users eye usually.
Keep digging.
I'm sure the currencies artwork over the centuries tell many a stories.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Oh man this Elenin comet is looking more and more like it could be Nibiru but how can anyone prepare anyway? Who knows where the next major 9.0 will be? I mean if America was to get hit, with all these nuclear reactors we screw the world over even more. Not to mention we do have a super volcano. What could anybody do to prepare for the unknown. Lets just hope that there is a next realm when we die so all can be at peace and ease. Good find though

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
How is this thread not getting more attention? There is such a deluge of worthless threads to sort through that when somebody actually finds another piece of the puzzle it gets ignored and disappears into the abyss.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
you can even see the moons orbit around the earth. this is very detailed i'm sure there is more hidden information

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/085fd66eec11.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello, I have an existing thread with video about the circa 1979 Swiss 10 Franc note-

Here

It's a compelling topic.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hindenburg

Thats interesting artwork but why would Switzerland or Iraq put a fringe theorized planet on their money? I wonder if there could be any other possibilities? I haven't quite made up my mind about Nibiru...but thats me. I find many paranormal things interesting but I really can't see a country putting that on their money.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Stop ! Wait just a minute. I would like to discuss the other obvious possibilities that we may have here with these notes. Tho I can't come up with any at the moment, I'm sure there must be several explanations for these
oddities. Anybody ? No ? Perhaps if we answer the question of why every government seems to be ran by only one very distinct, oddly eccentric persona. I bet we would answer so many questions, if we answered just that one.

SnF
edit on 22-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I wanted to give it a bump.

By the way, where are all the debunkers???

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hindenburg
you can even see the moons orbit around the earth. this is very detailed i'm sure there is more hidden information

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/085fd66eec11.jpg[/atsimg]

I am curious about the line running horizontally with the 3 lines running through the 5 rings or diamond shapes, you notice that 2 of the lines not connecting the shapes trail off to the bottom of the note.

Perhaps it represents other possible trajectories if there would have been different solar conditions ie: planets in different alignment when it comes through or how it has changed course due to effects on the Earth or Sun.

I'm grabbing at straws here but maybe someone will have a better interpretation?
edit on 22-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Note: I am not the usual debunking type.
Is anyone asking what happened to the outer planets in the picture? Isn't the fabled Nibiru suppose to orbit beyond the outer planets?
I believe that the year the swiss note was created is significant. 1998 was a particularly strong year for the Leonids meteor shower. quite beautiful pics here not necessarily of that particular event.neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

These awesome displays are the effect of our sun on the Tempel-Tuttle comet and its' trajectory.

I think the swiss note simply depicts the above referenced comet. you can compare the image upper right from this link to the note.
faculty.kfupm.edu.sa...

re? the Iraq note?

you got me. Cheers
hope the links work for everyone. just googled stuff.
edit on 5/22/2011 by howmuch4another because: link repair

edit on 5/22/2011 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Warning to Humanity Video on You Tube - uploaded on 21st May.

Starts off with usual info then really gets into what's what. I don't understand it all but sure believe many of you will.
Sounds pretty frightening for 26th Sept.,11.

www.youtube.com...

Hope somebody checks this out.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the Heads Up on this - good find! S&F.

I am beginning to seriously wonder - Is this why the world appears to be ignoring the radiation soaking the planet from the Japan catastrophe because - it doesn't matter in light of what is coming?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
l'm not the usual debunking type either but it's just the comet Halley folks, so no Nibiru or Eleni.

www.euler-2007.ch...

On Eulers picture are only 7 planets because Uranus and Neptun were not discovered yet at the time he made the picture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join