It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Pakistan doesnt have ICBMs. So again, how do they attack the US?

They have missiles capable of reaching the Arab peninsula, how many US bases are in the mid-east?

Its also not beyond the bounds of possibility for the Chinese to supply them with further reaching technology.

Well that could be attacking US forces, but thats not attacking the US.

Pakistan is not dare going to do that against middle eastern countries, because that would also be attacking those countries too. Pakistan is so dependent on foreign aid for that matter, and a lot of it comes from those countries.

They would not intiate a war with anyone, especially us. They just prefer to do it quietly, pretending to be out friend, while stabbing us in the back

I know they likely wouldn't initiate a war especially against the US, but the op is talking about the US attacking Pakistan. If they looked like losing anyway, and thought nukes would drive back the US, or at least get revenge, whats to stop them using them anyway?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
India would not nuke the US over Pakistan LOL.

Yes China does have ICBMs but not so many as to overwhelm the US missile defense shield. So China would risk sending their 300 ICBMs (of which many or all may be intercepted) when the US has THOUSANDS that they could send back to China? The Chinese arent that dumb. The US could EASILY make mainland China non-existent in a matter of hours if not minutes.

Originally posted by UcDat

China does... So does India remember the BRICS ? Would they I dont know for sure a lot of bad blood between the two but even more with us...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And when did we invade Libya? i have yet to see video of ground forces rolling into Libya and our tanks going down their roads.

Why would anyone have to invade them for oil anyways? It was all being sold on the open market anyways
edit on 22-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

Tell me about it! I mean the easy option with contracts signed sealed and delivered is to prop up the guy who signed the contracts.....gaddafi. Not the freaking rebels. But hey ho let's not let details get in the way of a ridiculous conspiracy shall we......

Just found this out last week: all the police who worked on the Lockerbie crash site are longer in the force due to to stress. One ex-cop (now working in security) explained that the bodies and body parts were up to their knees. All thanks to Gaddafi who some people here defend.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've tried to verify the story but it appears things were exaggerated. China did ask US to respect Pakistans souvereignty in a demanding manner and reaffirmed their friendship with Pakistan but not as though they would retaliate any country attacking it's neighbour. Furthermore China asked Pakistan to continue their efforts making peace with their surrounding states and make sure they continue to fight terrorism on Pakistani soil.

Pakistan also took the oppertunity to ask China to built them a naval base. Recently they already received 50 fighter jets.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

What is in the public, news media etc, is often very far from what is actually going on behind the scenes.

China has good reason to be very upset and nervous about what is happening in Pakistan right now... If they are exposed as complicit, and involved... well, lets not go there YET.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Aljazeera reporting that Pakistans Naval Airport Base in Karachi is currently under attack - it came along the ticker tape at the bottom - been waiting to hear something. Nothing as yet!

Anybody know anything about this.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccultScience
reply to post by firepilot

He Firepilot, who the F54K is "we", do you think you count for # in ths game being played. "Your side" will be beating you up and arresting you before long you stupid human.

Do you realize that these UCAV strikes that Pakistan protests publicly, they often were the ones asking for them secretly. They are just so duplicitious, that they do one thing behind everyones back, and do another thing in the open.

And where do many of these "drones" operate from, that Pakistan protest against? Oh, wow, from Pakistani bases. After a strike the Pakistani government will lodge a protest, then hand over the next place they want a strike against. Repeat again with the next lodged protest and the next place they want a strike on.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Dragonfly79

What is in the public, news media etc, is often very far from what is actually going on behind the scenes.

China has good reason to be very upset and nervous about what is happening in Pakistan right now... If they are exposed as complicit, and involved... well, lets not go there YET.

I think you are very correct. Having Bin Laden found right in the middle of Pakistan, did not exactly make them look good to anyone, China included. That probably set alarm bells off in China too.
edit on 22-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Thanks for the link -

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Pakistan and the US aren't even remotely close to war.
These people need to stop trying to make stories out of nothing, either that or it's intentional disinfo.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think you could move that Thread to "World War Three" ...

Anyway,there is something i´m a little confused about. Our Govt. (Germany) is shrinking our Military like crazy right now...it seems like they know what is coming and don´t want have anything to do with it...

Ok,we did start two World Wars...but this Time it won´t be our Fault...i hope...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Well, I guess this means that Pakistan definitely means the end game for the dollar as a world reserve currency. That's why they invaded Libya for the oil. In addition to sending a U.S.S. carrier to the gulf to warn the Saudi's not to be to smart with dumping the dollar's tie to oil to make it the world reserve currency. This basically makes all sense of every war the country has been in. I can understand the Saudi's fear of a U.S. invasion. The gulf war showed how the U.S. military gave Iraq a beating for fear of Saddam taking over Kuwait and dictating the world over energy. No wonder we invaded Iraq.It has all been about oil. It also has to with the economy being run on oil or else there will be no growth. I forgot to add that the U.S. want Pakistan to be divided so that they can have Balochistan to build a port for transporting oil out of central Asia.
]

Baloney. When you make stuff up like this off the top of your head, do you truly think people are that stupid to believe it?

Pakistan & oil has nothing to do with the dollar. Take a class in finance and global currency markets & pay for an MBA if you want to be a 'pro' on these things. The dollar's movements are more reliant on other bigger events like the euro zone fiasco going on right now and the end of QE2 approaching.

'The US want Pakistan to be divided.'

Clearly not happening anytime soon. Pakistan is far too dangerous to get in-tangled with that even us butting heads with them over Osama has become a great source of fear for the US.

The only thing I would agree with you on is our invasion of Iraq had very much to do with oil. Anything you've said is a lot of speculation & conspiracy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by watchitburn

It is stupid for the US, but the globalists who influence our government do not care about the US. In fact, tumbling the US economy would work well for them as it would allow them to push through the NAU with promises to "save" the people of the US from their economic woes.

Well said...I have less doubt in my mind that your statement is indeed the underline.

As so long as there isn't a revolution to destabilized the Globalists, there is no stopping of the New World Order from emerging to our reality.

Obama is no less than a puppet on a string controlled by the Global Elite.

"Give me control over a nation’s currency and I care
not who makes its laws."

Baron M. A. Rothschild

Do you think China's warning will stop the US from attacking Pakistan???

History tells me USA has never stopped at anything with regard to WAR.

Now doesn't HISTORY not repeat itself...

Peace be with us all.

edit on 22-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

50 state-of-the-art JF-17 fighter jets to Pakistan, immediately and without cost

tarpley.net...

Suckers!!! They would be 50 more targets only. Does anyone believe this crap from China, Pakistan or the U.S.?

Seems a lot like lip service just for more weapons.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Pakistan is now the greatest threat to the USA, don't waste any more time on diplomacy, its time to do something dramatic.

Actually our finanicial issues such as the federal debt and the money we continually send out via imports (electronics, oil) are far more of a threat than terrorism. Not minimizing terrorism, but foreign terrorists can not destroy the US economy, but the debt can.

The debt and bad economy are only a component of a long term strategy to destroy the USA... If we do not take preemptive actions to secure the threat in place, then we are done.

There is far more going on here, but it will all be painfully clear soon, if steps aren't taken to mitigate these many problems, the potential for proxy attacks is still very high, there is no greater immediate threat, in my opinion.

China has everything to gain, and nothing to lose, Pakistan is just one of many stepping stones for them.

Do the right things before it is too late, expose the truth about Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and Pakistan's role in what is going on behind the scenes before it is too late.

Or do nothing, and hope nothing happens... Enjoy the show.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

No, no hold on here.

I'm sick and tired of hearing half-ass responses that are more mysterious than informative. You are the definition of a fear mongerer. You say things to scare people, but give no facts or even scenarios of what will actually happen.

You see, in the real world we are forced to back our ideas up with information. A simple *wink* saying, "Oh trust me, it will happen," won't fly. What is the truth about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda?

'There is far more going on here, but it will all be painfully clear soon, if steps aren't taken to mitigate these many problems, the potential for proxy attacks is still very high, there is no greater immediate threat, in my opinion.'

Potential for proxy attacks. What does this even mean in this context?

The quality of this posts of this board is depressing. If you're going to promote conspiracies, at least back them up with SOME factual information. I can take a little bit of BS here and there, but you can't just come on here and expect everyone to be naive enough to believe you actually are educated.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Tarpley is a sensationalist, take it with several grains of salt.

That said, there is some truth in there, but the Chinese have been no where near that dramatic, publicly, not yet.

If they become that overt with their saber rattling, then you can assume that the CIA is getting very close to something they do not want exposed, in their ties with elements in the Pakistani government and Military,

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Its all about the control of the oil, not physically taking it. The Arab nations who violated the original deal made 50 years ago with the big oil companies that built their infrastructure are now falling like domino's because they have stopped buying our bonds, Tea Bills and such.

They reneged on the deal first. The American oil companies are also out to keep as much oil out of Chinas control as possible.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

India would not nuke the US over Pakistan LOL.

Yes China does have ICBMs but not so many as to overwhelm the US missile defense shield. So China would risk sending their 300 ICBMs (of which many or all may be intercepted) when the US has THOUSANDS that they could send back to China? The Chinese arent that dumb. The US could EASILY make mainland China non-existent in a matter of hours if not minutes.

Originally posted by UcDat

China does... So does India remember the BRICS ? Would they I dont know for sure a lot of bad blood between the two but even more with us...

15 minutes to be exact from Subs in the area. If they wanted too they could put stealth TLAMS on them and sneak attack China and they wouldn't know about it before they were toast. Shockingly some ass clown gave these nice new weapons away in a treaty, oh wait Russia threw that one out lol. Between them and the B-2s China would not stand a chance. Most of their ICMBs are in hard silos aimed at Russia, not the U.S. and they cant even shoot them at us because they are out of range. They would need to move them across country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join